S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
Maybe Milo misunderstood? Maybe he thought "Go for broke!" and "GO BROKE!" were the same thing?

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I know deplatforming works but I didn't expect his downfall to be so effective. He got booted from Twitter like 2 years ago and since then his career has never really recovered.

He was Maher this year and that's it? Guess those paid TV appearences trickled out. Speaking of tours, he still gets invited into colleges. Does it pay the bills tho? No one wanted to publish his book and what got instead was an embarassing civil suit with Simon and Schuster that left him empty-handed.

But really the biggest sticking point was probably losing that billionaire benefactor who died early this year. I doubt being a right wing provocateur is a sustainable business without a weirdo right wing donor paying for your brand.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully it's true and not just this loser hiding assets.
He was bank rolled by one multimillionaire who passed away and another who stopped support because his daughter stepped in to redirect funds to more effective white supremacist causes.

Dude is financially ruined. I hope to top it all off his significant other walks out on him.

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I know deplatforming works but I didn't expect his downfall to be so effective. He got booted from Twitter like 2 years ago and since then his career has never really recovered.

He was Maher this year and that's it? Guess those paid TV appearences trickled out. Speaking of tours, he still gets invited into colleges. Does it pay the bills tho? No one wanted to publish his book and what got instead was an embarassing civil suit with Simon and Schuster that left him empty-handed.

But really the biggest sticking point was probably losing that billionaire benefactor who died early this year. I doubt being a right wing provocateur is a sustainable business without a weirdo right wing donor paying for your brand.
yup, unless he has another rich patron I don't think he has much money in the bank. This line of work is not very profitable or long lasting until you're really established and he doesn't have the platforms to sustain that.

Oct 27, 2017
The moral of the story is that the hard-right he was caping for no longer have a use for him and it doesn't seem like they'll be coming to his rescue any time soon.

He was just a token that served his purpose. They have others that are closer to their ideals that they will always pick over you even if you think you secured your spot as "one of the good ones".

Oct 25, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

That's why the racists and neonazis try to get anyone to listen to them about not being deplatformed, because it's so effective at cutting off their grifting.

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
I don't subscribe to the "when they go low, we go high" way of thinking and hearing about this utter cunt's financial ruin just makes my day.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To think a 13 year old conservative girl did most of the legwork to fuck his life.