Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, those final words of the video:

2oDMSK7.gif
I'm assuming it means they'll announce a few things during their Gamescom livestream.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Is this the result of the new president of Nintendo of Europe? are we getting now exclusive european Directs?

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Monster boy and morphies law looking real good @_@

I know my next 2 switch indie games are !

Systolique

Oct 26, 2017
I'm currently working on Night Call, and I feel super proud to be featured in a Nintendo indie highlight video !

Don't forget to give Bad North a try guys, it's fantastic !

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Monster Boy looks legit.

That and Windjammers2 is a little too much stimulation for the olds for a Monday morning.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Dumpster fire? Well guess I haven't had my cup of Era hyperbole yet ☕️

Does every post need "in my opinion"?

There wasn't a single thing showed for the switch at E3 I would play even if I got it for free. Can't get much worse than that.

This showcase showed me 5-6 things I want day one and another bunch of others i'd be interested in trying.

E3 Direct is one of many Directs.

I almost feel like the one they did in March was more exciting than what they showed at E3.

I'd say any non one game specific direct was substantially more exciting than this e3s.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This wasn't classified as "Nindies" at all. It seems like NoA uses Nindies and does Nindies Presentation. Looks like Damon Baker hinted one will come.

Oct 26, 2017

There wasn't a single thing showed for the switch at E3 I would play even if I got it for free. Can't get much worse than that.

This showcase showed me 5-6 things I want day one and another bunch of others i'd be interested in trying.
The amount of big games announced after E3 has been surprising as well:

Labo Vehicle
Doom Eternal
Diablo 3
Warframe
etc.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I picked up Bad North while I was still watching the presentation. Excited.

Night Call looks great, Systolique. Looking forward to seeing more.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Morphies Law continues to look dumb as hell in all the best ways. I really want to pick that up but I'm worried about kind of the stealth drop--has anyone had hands on impressions with this game?
the kind of game you need to buy at launch because in a year it will be deserted (not that its not good but there will be too many other games to play)

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Oh wow Slay the Spire, I've heard nothing but good things from them.

I have it on PC. If I knew there was a Switch release coming I would have waited as I feel it's a game I would have played more on Switch. It's still in Early Access on Steam.

If you ever played Hearthstone's Dungeon Run Mode where you build your deck fighting through different levels. It's sort of reminded me of that but it's much better imo. It's a very good card based game.

Clix

Banned

I'd say any non one game specific direct was substantially more exciting than this e3s.

Of course everything you say is an opinion. Just as how it is my opinion that saying dumpster fire is pure hyperbole.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
If I hear the phrase "indie roguelikes" one more goddamn time I think I'm gonna throw up, lol. This has evolved from genre fatigue into full-on genre PTSD.

I'm so sick and tired of these samey, repetitive, non-designed games. Please try something else, indie devs.

The stuff that wasn't roguelikes looked pretty cool. Monster Boy's looking good. I'm really interested in Baba is You. Windjammers 2 was a real surprise. And I definitely wanna see how Morphies Law turns out later tonight.

May 5, 2018
Also forgot to mention this, but The Gardens Between looks really cool as a puzzle game. Hopefully the final product ends up being really solid.

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
If I hear the phrase "indie roguelikes" one more goddamn time I think I'm gonna throw up, lol. This has evolved from genre fatigue into full-on genre PTSD.

I'm so sick and tired of these samey, repetitive, non-designed games. Please try something else, indie devs.

Same here! I've always disliked the genre as I'm not a fan of losing all your progress whenever you die. I'm sick of seeing cool looking new indie titles only to see "rogue like" attached to them and then feeling my hype vanishing.

ITSMILNER

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Regarding that tease, we expecting more Nindies today/this week?

Also, is there a summary of this video anywhere?

correojon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
OMG Windjammers 2!!!! What an amazing surprise!!!!

The Monster Boy game looks great, are the LizardCube guys involved in this one too?

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Great surprise with a bunch of games I'm definitely interested in/getting:

Night Call
The Gardens Between
Moonlighter
Children of Morta
Windjammers
Windjammers 2

Praying for some FE info at the next Direct.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Windjammers 2 is the real megaton here. I still haven't played the original yet, but it's hype as hell to watch!