Votes: 123 11.3%
  • Star Fox Switch

Votes: 74 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiC

Dec 1, 2017
Also, people answering the poll with BotW 2, Prime 4, or Bayo 3 are objectively wrong. All of those things are guaranteed to happen eventually, while most of the other options involve something that is unlikely to happen at all. Therefore, if you could only pick one, you should pick one of the ones that means we get something extra.

4CornersTHSA

Jun 13, 2019
That new thread smell 👍

Expectations for Nintendo at TGA are nil. Most likely a Smash reveal and one of Bowsers Fury sneak peak or AoC DLC, but not both.

No BOTW2, and no Metroid whatsoever.

Also, voted F-Zero in the poll. GamePass is at least somewhat plausible if you squint hard enough.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Also, people answering the poll with BotW 2, Prime 4, or Bayo 3 are objectively wrong. All of those thing are guaranteed to happen eventually, while most of the other options involve something that is unlikely to happen at all. Therefore, if you could only pick one, you should pick one of the ones that means we get something extra.

I'm the sole voter of Elden Ring on Switch via cloud, that one is what I'd call borderline impossible (because From don't care about Switch).

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
I'm the sole voter of Elden Ring on Switch via cloud, that one is what I'd call borderline impossible (because From don't care about Switch).
But...but...
5808e7488d83b40f218b58e8

From Software

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
There is no insider buzz for Nintendo about TGA 😐 my expectations are rock bottom

Imran was talking about MS I want him to say what he's heard about Nintendo

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
Also, people answering the poll with BotW 2, Prime 4, or Bayo 3 are objectively wrong. All of those things are guaranteed to happen eventually, while most of the other options involve something that is unlikely to happen at all. Therefore, if you could only pick one, you should pick one of the ones that means we get something extra.
'Happen eventually' isn't the same as happening tomorrow at TGA. So no one is "objectively" wrong and anyway it's just a bit of fun.

Momo

Oct 25, 2017
Finally a new OT! Hopefully this marks the end of the long wait for the next main Direct.

Gles

Aug 4, 2019
That's a nice thread title.

I'm not expecting much from TGA, I'll just be checking twitter for news while I play the pokemon DLC.

Beorn

Oct 23, 2020
I wonder at what point of development Prime 4 is at right now. 60, 70% done, maybe? Too optimistic?
I don't expect prime4 release before fall 2022 at best if development goes smoothly, but given their track records last years i won't be surprised if we have to wait summer /fall 2023.
They have to deliver a masterpiece, they can take all the time needed, 10 years since their last release but worth it!

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Yeahhh unless they've got a surprise coming, Nintendo not commenting on the TGA yet is a red flag. They filed that last partner direct and then checked out for the year.

That said, though, a Disco Elysium port announcement would be a win for me.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
There is no insider buzz for Nintendo about TGA 😐 my expectations are rock bottom

Imran was talking about MS I want him to say what he's heard about Nintendo
Arguably the most Nintendo buzz we had around TGA was with Metroid and that turned out wrong.
So I wouldn't go too crazy in either direction.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Wher ethe f is Dark Souls II on Switch??? Sometimes it's really hard to understand publishers. They seem to think releasing only one game from a complete series is an okay thing. Square is also guilty of this, only released Star Ocean 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.