Votes: 144 25.3%
  • Grandmother

Votes: 197 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Splatoon 2 is 33% off, Zelda is 25% off

Fire Emblem is 33% off, no Golf Story or Azure Striker discount. RIP sale for me :(

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
I have heard that the load times are pretty-shitty on lego-city, but I could run with that.
I mean they can't be worse than they were on the WiiU when you'd have to wait minutes for some loading.

What is interesting is that they have since severely improved their engine but I guess they couldn't/didn't want to go back to Lego city to update it.

I guess we all chalked it ip to the WiiU but it was probably because it was their first open world game.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My girlfriend's been bugging me about Snipperclips, guess I'm gonna have to bite the bullet on the physical version.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone in NA needs to wait and be a little more patient. Not saying sales are going to be great, but these things always drag out going up and usually aren't fully up until about 1-2pm Eastern NA.

Also, why are people expecting stuff like Stardew and Celeste to go on sale? Nothing Nintendo has said would indicate that. On top of that I am not sure why any if them would offer a sale when their games are still selling well. No need to lower the price while demand exists.

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
I recently purchased a Switch, what kind of sales can I expect? One franchise every week? EU eShop.

You should expect an update on the games on sale every week. But it's the developers themselves that sets the rules for the sales, so things aren't predictable. It seems like the bigger publishers seem to run sales on multiple games at one time.
Some games have never on sale (yet), while a couple (usually the bad games that don't sell otherwise) has been heavily discounted a few times.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
This sale is pretty disappointing. :( Hoped for Battle Chasers as it is on sale on the PSN (in the US at least, that is...). Now I got nothing out of this.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
I never trust Nintendo Everything, but that's why you have to click on their source link and see they are just reposting things from a Game Informer interview.

always ignore the news aggregators like Nintendo Everything and go to the sources. A lot of the time they source Reset era

Was talking more about Square :P

I mean, the game is from 2012, how much time to they need to bring it over? :|

Either that or FFXIV be great. Man, my hopes in seeing a Switch MMORPG were all in this E3 lol

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
I have way too many Switch games. I'm down to 22 GB on my 128 GB card. Time to get a 256 GB card I guess.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Didnt expect much and had realistic expectation....yet they managed to disappoint lol.
Guess they want us to spend money on Hollow Knight.