• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I actually didn't know Capcom Arcade Stadium was a thing until this thread. Hopefully the emulation avoids the pitfalls of some of the other games on eshop like the Mega Man collections. Also hopefully we get TATE support.

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Dang, I checked Deku Deals and the Atelier Arland bundle hasn't been on sale since Black Friday 2019. I wish it would get an Asian physical release like the other trilogies. Hopefully if digital is going to be the only way to get it then it will go on sale again soon.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
I just finished Octahedron, which I bought something like 1 euro during the last sale. I'm surprised by how good and challenging (and always fair) it was. It's well worth its full price in my opinion.

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Coming this week

- eShop Originals

• 08 - Contract Killers - Ultimate Games - €7.99 - 2.8 GB
    --
  • 09 - Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption - Silesia Games - $19.99/€19.99 - 4.1 GB
  • 09 - Hexagon Defense - Nether Yoshi Studio - $3.99/€3.29 - 221 MB
    --
  • 10 - #SinucaAttack - eastasiasoft - $4.99/€4.99 - 142 MB
  • 10 - Choices That Matter: And Their Heroes Were Lost - Tin Man Games - $5.99/€4.99 - 68 MB
    --
  • 11 - The Flower Collectors - Mi'pu'mi Games - $19.99/€19.99 - 641 MB
  • 11 - UnderMine - Thorium Ent. - $19.99/€16.79 - 677 MB
  • 11 - Little Nightmares II - Tarsier Studios/Bandai Namco - $29.99/€29.99 - 6.3 GB
  • 11 - Healer's Quest - Plug In Digital - $14.99/€14.99 - 590 MB
  • 11 - Tri6: Infinite - Clockwork Origins - $7.99/€7.99 - 137 MB
  • 11 - Aground - Fancy Fish Games/Whitethorn Games - $14.99/€12.29 - 382 MB
  • 11 - Death Crown - Co5monaut/Stas Pisarev
  • 11 - Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV: Diplomacy and Strategy Expansion Pack Bundle - Koei Tecmo
  • 11 - Summer Catchers - Noodlecake - $11.99/€9.99 - 492 MB
  • 11 - Negative: The Way of Shinobi - Art Games Studio - $4.99/€4.99 - 655 MB
    --
  • 12 - Steamroll - Catness Game - €9.99 - 1.7 GB
  • 12 - UltraGoodness 2 - Ratalaika Games - $4.99/€4.99 - 203 MB
  • 12 - Halloween Forever - Vitei Backroom - $9.99/€8.99 - 60 MB
  • 12 - Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury - Nintendo - $59.99/€59.99 - 2.8 GB
  • 12 - Gal*Gun Returns - Inti Creates/PQube - $49.99/€49.99 - 1.9 GB

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was sorta enjoying Horace but after seeing I'm only a third of the way through I think I'm going to drop it. There's just a lot of cutscenes.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing a fair bit of Undermine lately on my Xbox and I think it's rather enjoyable, so don't sleep on it this week if you're fans of the genre

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Where the hell is CAPCOM ARCADE STADIUM??!!!

Don't tell me it'll come out on the 28th lol :sadface:

At the very least I need to know the price of the 3 pack.

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't seen a ton of talk about Blue Fire, and it definitely has some issues both in its design and some bugginess, but the pure platforming segments are maybe the most satisfying 3D platforming I've ever played, and I don't say that lightly. Once you're a few hours in and have a few maneuverability things opened to you it's a dream

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I suddenly got a huge craving to play Valkyria Chronicles but I don't own it and it's on sale so often I might as well wait for the next one lol.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
me three, I've been waiting for this since the switch launch. For some reason they never released a localised version of the Japanese version of RTKXII on Switch, even though it came out on PS4 in English.
Almost exactly the same as me - except that for me, this is already plan B. I really want Nobunaga's Ambition more than this. But I'll almost certainly get this anyway.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Almost exactly the same as me - except that for me, this is already plan B. I really want Nobunaga's Ambition more than this. But I'll almost certainly get this anyway.

Me five and I want Nobunaga's Ambition on Switch too. Couple of years ago they remastered one of the SNES Nobunaga's Ambition game, supposed to be the best one, for Vita and PS4. I'd love them to port that one to Switch.

Rot3K 13 run pretty fine on Vita, 14 should be even better on Switch.

BentMyWookiee

Oct 27, 2017
Same, I would prefer Nobunaga's Ambition over RoTK on Switch. But hey, this should still scratch that itch for now and hopefully show interest that maybe they'll decide to bring a Nobunaga game over in the future.

RoTK XIV doesn't have a store page on nintendo.com yet even though we are two days away from release. Is that normal? I would love to know the price, but I'm expecting this to end up launching at $59.99 .

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
Same, I would prefer Nobunaga's Ambition over RoTK on Switch. But hey, this should still scratch that itch for now and hopefully show interest that maybe they'll decide to bring a Nobunaga game over in the future.

RoTK XIV doesn't have a store page on nintendo.com yet even though we are two days away from release. Is that normal? I would love to know the price, but I'm expecting this to end up launching at $59.99 .
Yeah, it's not that unusual.

Having said that, I will still believe it's coming the moment my payment is accepted and the download begins, and not a second sooner.

Oct 28, 2019

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't seen a ton of talk about Blue Fire, and it definitely has some issues both in its design and some bugginess, but the pure platforming segments are maybe the most satisfying 3D platforming I've ever played, and I don't say that lightly. Once you're a few hours in and have a few maneuverability things opened to you it's a dream

Your post has inspired me to go back on it tonight. I bought it on launch day and stopped playing it around 40 minutes in when I reached the second void because I was finding you have to be annoyingly precise with the jumping, but I've just beat that void this minute so I'll carry on.

What's the point in the emotes, shall I spend my money on them?

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Your post has inspired me to go back on it tonight. I bought it on launch day and stopped playing it around 40 minutes in when I reached the second void because I was finding you have to be annoyingly precise with the jumping, but I've just beat that void this minute so I'll carry on.

What's the point in the emotes, shall I spend my money on them?

I was sorta feeling the same way you were; I ended up banging my head against a 4 star difficulty void for like an hour and being really frustrated with it, but I'd recommend skipping all voids above 1 or 2 star difficulties until you start unlocking more traversal abilities, which start happening a couple hours in. I'm really, really enjoying my time with the game now, though it still has a lot of flaws.

There are little spots on the ground at certain points that have an emote symbol on them, and if you perform that emote while standing on it then stuff happens; I think all the ones I've done so far have made chests spawn. I've been buying all of them that I see, but money becomes much less of an issue after a couple hours.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I was sorta feeling the same way you were; I ended up banging my head against a 4 star difficulty void for like an hour and being really frustrated with it, but I'd recommend skipping all voids above 1 or 2 star difficulties until you start unlocking more traversal abilities, which start happening a couple hours in. I'm really, really enjoying my time with the game now, though it still has a lot of flaws.

There are little spots on the ground at certain points that have an emote symbol on them, and if you perform that emote while standing on it then stuff happens; I think all the ones I've done so far have made chests spawn. I've been buying all of them that I see, but money becomes much less of an issue after a couple hours.

Oh yes I've just seen one of those symbols on the floor, I'll head back and see if I own that particular emote, thanks for the advice!

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
I'm so sick of games not implementing touch controls on NSW when a mobile version exist and it makes sense for the kind of game it is.

99% of my time playing Switch is in portable mode and
Beholder: Complete Edition is 10x less enjoyable played with classic controls instead of touch in portable mode. It's a much better mobile game (and, I imagine, kb/m PC game) than the console ports.
Too bad my phone's screen is too small for me. So I'm stuck with the lesser (?) of two evils.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
It will be 20$ per pack ang G'nG will be tied to the new G'nG game as a pre-order gift. It's not official, just my thoughts 😄

GnG is a bonus you get if you buy all 3 packs, that much we know already.

I'm wondering about the release date and price... and hopefully you're wrong because I feel $60 for the 3 packs is a tad much 😅

are those huge hands or is the Lite really this tiny????!

lol
Those are some freakishly huge hands or a custom "Switch Micro" hehe

PS
Have you not seen/held a Lite?

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
lol
Those are some freakishly huge hands or a custom "Switch Micro" hehe

PS
Have you not seen/held a Lite?
I've not encountered such a thing in the wild. (Ignoring the obvious reality of 2020-21) I don't really go to stores anymore and they don't have display units out in my area when I last did (late 3DS days). Also don't know anyone who bought one, everyone just bought the normal ones or was fiending for the Animal Crossing edition lol.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017

I had a good session on it tonight, I managed to finish 3 void levels, reached stone heart city, unlocked the shooting ability thing.

I think I'm *kinda* getting used to the controls and the way you move the character.

Looking forward to going back on it tomorrow night 👍

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Switch Online retro library update on 17th: Prehistorik Man, Doomsday Warrior, Psycho Dream, Fire 'n Ice (Japan: SMT II, Mario's Super Picross, Psycho Dream, Fire 'n Ice as Solomon's Key 2)

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I have not heard of any of those games. Apparently Psycho Dream almost came to the US as Dream Probe?

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda in the mood for grabbing a run based game...

I'm currently hesitating between Enter the Gungeon or Neurovoider...

Any opinions?

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
Was browsing the eshop yesterdat and noticed Hero U. Any impressions? Seems like a very cool game.

Jethro

Oct 30, 2017
I am still unsure whether i should get Dicey Dungeons. It's 25 % off till February 17th.

eltercero

Feb 3, 2018
Madrid
I am still unsure whether i should get Dicey Dungeons. It's 25 % off till February 17th.

It's really, really good. Music, gameplay and design are superb, a very charming game overall. And very funny.

It's similar, in a way, to Slay the Spire, but the runs are shorter and the equipment synergies are not as deep.

AkimbOb-omb

Oct 30, 2017
What's the deal wirh Kowloon Highschool Chronicles not being out on the EU eshop? It's supposed to launch on the 4th?

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Sometime I have the sensation that Nintendo want to release +20 games every week and they accept any game until reach that number.
It isn't bad to have weeks of 10-15 games.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
It's an amazing game. The runs are just the right length ( I found Slay to be overly long). The game is very snappy once you get into the rhythm of the dice unique characteristics. All of the dice play in extremely different ways, which make each run feel different. The music, art and script are also set a quirky tone but never get in the way. If you think you'll like it I would say there is a strong possibility you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.