Votes: 40 35.1%
  • https://abload.de/img/bannerrivercitygirlsc1jej.png

Votes: 74 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
I have disappeared from switch-related discussions for a few months due to not having one since moving to Japan. Not anymore. Just got the new switch model which releases today. Going to be busy playing anime cops for a while depending on the length and post-game content.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
How do funds work over multiple devices?
Like, is it as simple as say putting £40 onto the Switch eShop, and that being usable on my Switch, 3DS, and Wii U?

I have the same NNID across all 3.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I have disappeared from switch-related discussions for a few months due to not having one since moving to Japan. Not anymore. Just got the new switch model which releases today. Going to be busy playing anime cops for a while depending on the length and post-game content.
That reminds me that the Lite launches on Sept. 20. I have to figure out whether to keep or cancel before then.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
How do funds work over multiple devices?
Like, is it as simple as say putting £40 onto the Switch eShop, and that being usable on my Switch, 3DS, and Wii U?

I have the same NNID across all 3.
Yes, it's all one wallet (given you've merged them, which you can do whenever). Switch doesn't use NNIDs btw ...those are living their final days on 3DS and Wii U. :)

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

I didn't know they were giving away pre-release copies of Police Stories. ;)

For rythm games lovers :

My most anticipated 2020 game alongside MMZ/ZX Legacy Collection. I'm working my way through Project Mirai DX right now to train my brain on the A B X Y buttons to undo hundreds of hours of using ▵ ○ □ X. lol

Oct 26, 2017
Gotta recommend Hero Express. It's currently on sale for less than $4 - if you're a fan of games like Trials and Elastomania then check it out!

RCg6Zf.png

Each level has you driving a different vehichle over different terrain with unique obstacles and it feels really good! The physics are the right combination of cartoony and realistic and each vehicle feels very unique! I've only played 5 out of the 11 levels on the map so far and haven't even reached the end of any one of them but am having a great time!

NSwitchDS_HeroExpress_05.jpg

While driving you collect money to upgrade different aspects of your vehicle and it is immediately evident in the physics whenever you do so, which makes for a very satisfying gameplay loop as you save up to upgrade whatever aspect you believe will be most helpful to get you across the next obstacle.

hero-express-review-xbox-one-1.jpeg

I'm playing on Normal mode but there is also a hard mode which might offer differences in the routes. Currently at least some of the maps offer branching paths.

Hero-Express.jpg

Also the superhero vs. monsters theme - each level shows a unique monster on the map and at the start of the level - leads me to believe something happens when you complete the track. Maybe a boss fight?
I don't want to look it up and potentially spoil myself but if this seems like the kind of hook you'd be interested in, by all means check a youtube video.

reviewc1405-3.jpg

From my point of view, even if there's nothing at the end of the track the game is still worth it! Especially at the current price!

Vx30G0.gif

Support the devs so maybe we could get a sequel with even crazier levels, a level editor, and - my personal wish - perhaps even a richer story mode with missions that not only build on the excellent vehicle physics but also add a more fully featured world with additional types of gameplay in it!

3%2FbUyb.gif

Last edited:

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've won a single fight in Ringo Ishikawa. I feel like my time is better spent studying for tests.

It's oddly compelling.

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Full week on eShop (If there aren't more surprises):

NA PR, Sales
EU PR, Sales
JP Article

• Risk of Rain 2 - Hopoo Games/Gearbox - $29.99/€29.99 - 1.1 GB
  • Heave Ho - Le Cartel/Devolver Digital - $9.99/€9.99 - 779 MB
  • Obakeidoro - Free Style - $19.99/€19.99 - 499 MB
  • Damascus Gear Saikyo Exodus - Arc System Works - $19.99/€18.99 - 2.5 GB
  • Whipseey and the Lost Atlas - Blowfish Studios - $5.99/€5.99 - 338 MB
    riskofrain2fwkh1.jpg
    heavehomrkvv.jpg
    obakeidoro7dj7f.jpg
    damascusgearoperationxmkyh.jpg
    whipseeyandthelostatlpokh0.jpg
  • AER Memories of Old - Daedalic GmbH - $19.99/€19.99 - 1.0 GB
  • Wilmot's Warehouse - Finji - $14.99/€13.99 - 104 MB
  • Hopping girl Kohane Jumping Kingdom: Princess of the Black Rabbit - D-O - $19.99/€17.99 - 413 MB
  • Boreal Blade - Frozenbyte - $19.99/€19.99 - 1.0 GB
  • Hookbots - Tree Interactive - $19.99/€19.99 - 1.4 GB
    aer-memoriesofoldrajpx.jpg
    wilmotswarehoused7kg8.jpg
    hoppinggirlkohanejump42knb.jpg
    borealbladetmju5.jpg
    hookbots7dk2n.jpg
  • Bubsy: Paws on Fire! - Choice Provisions/UFO Interactive - $24.99/€24.99 - 1.9 GB
  • Legend of the Skyfish - Ratalaika Games - $7.99/€7.99 (Launch sale: €6.39) - 280 MB
  • Vambrace Cold Soul - Headup Games - $24.99/€24.99 (Launch sale: $22.49/€22.49) - 3.0 GB
  • Headspun - Wales Interactive - $12.99/€12.99 (Launch sale: $11.69/€11.69) - 4.2 GB
  • Eight-Minute Empire: Complete Edition - Acram - $14.99/€14.99 (Launch sale: $12.74) - 273 MB
    bubsypawsonfiretqkyq.jpg
    legendoftheskyfishm2kr2.jpg
    vambracecoldsoulfyj6t.jpg
    headspun6kja4.jpg
    eight-minuteempirey3jj8.jpg
  • The Ninja Saviors: The Return of the Warrior - Natsume/ININ Games - €19.99 - 669 MB *10/15 on NA*
  • Root Letter: Last Answer - PQube - €29.99 - 4.5 GB *09/03 on NA*
  • Astral Chain - Platinum Games/Nintendo - $59.99/€59.99 - 9.6 GB
  • Bulletstorm: Duke of Switch Edition - People Can Fly/Gearbox - $29.99/€29.99 - 9.3 GB
  • Pinball - Arcade - Nintendo/Hamster Co. - $7.99/€6.99
    theninjasaviorsreturnq0jb0.jpg
    letterlastanswerlzkf4.jpg
    astralchainn4j54.jpg
    bulletstormdukeofswith8k0j.jpg
    arcadearchivespinballobjv7.jpg
  • FUZE4 Nintendo Switch - Fuze Technologies - $39.99/€34.99 - 3.7 GB
  • Agent A – A Puzzle in Disguise - YAK - $14.99/€12.99 - 470 MB
  • Invasion of Alien X - Earth in Crisis - Double Drive Games - $9.99/€9.99 (Launch sale: $7.99/€7.99) - 703 MB
  • Grand Brix Shooter - Intragames - $9.99/€9.99 - 2.8 GB
  • Brunch Club - Yogscast - $14.49/€12.99 (Launch sale: $11.59/€10.39) - 166 MB
    fuzezdji2.jpg
    agentaapuzzleindisguighjau.jpg
    invasionofalienx-eart46jia.jpg
    grandbrixshooter9fjk4.jpg
    brunchclub85k9l.jpg
  • Star-Crossed Myth: The Department of Wishes - Voltage - $29.99 - 1.3 GB *NA*
  • Star-Crossed Myth: The Department of Punishments - Voltage - $29.99 - 1.4 GB *NA*
  • Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s - Sometimes You - $12.99/€12.99 - 252 MB
  • Omen Exitio: Plague - Forever Ent. - $8.99 - 601 MB *NA*
  • SpaceColorsRunner - Arach Games - $5.99/€4.99 - 187 MB
    star-crossedmyththedeibjm8.jpg
    star-crossedmyththedeskj4x.jpg
    pantsuhunterhejdm.jpg
    omenexitiopuka8.jpg
    spacecolorsrunnerrmj56.jpg
  • Deadlings - All In Games - $7.99/€7.99 (Launch sale: €7.19) - 1.5 GB
  • Little Racer - All In Games - $15.99/€15.99 (Launch sale: $14.39/€14.39) - 311 MB
  • ESport Manager - Ultimate Games - $7.99/€7.99 (Launch sale: $6.79) - 350 MB
    deadlingsgnke8.jpg
    littleracer7skm7.jpg
    esportmanager8sjks.jpg

- DLCs

• Human: Fall Flat - Curve Digital
    Steam Level - Free

- Demos

• Boreal Blade - Frozenbyte
  • Fifty Words by POWGI - Lightwood Games
  • Automachef - Team17
  • NBA 2K20 - Take-Two Interactive

- Japan

• Hideo Densetsu Akatsuki no Kiseki Mobile - Userjoy Japan - Free-to-Play
  • Dead or School - Studio Nanafushi - ¥2,916
  • Omega Vampire - Prototype - ¥5,600
  • Raspberry Cube - iMel - ¥4,298
  • Boku to Kanojo no Kenshuu Nisshi - Entergram - ¥1,980
    hideodensetsuakatsuki0tk42.jpg
    deadorschoolzbju6.jpg
    omegavampirefekp2.jpg
    raspberrycubeo0jdi.jpg
    bokutokanojonokenshuuc7j4s.jpg
  • Strikers 1999 for Nintendo Switch - Arcade - Psikyo/City Connection - ¥1,200
  • Tonari ni Kanojo no Iru Shiawase ~Two Farce~ - Entergram - ¥1,980
  • Brothers Conflict: Precious Baby - Idea Factory - ¥7,344
  • Towaware no Palm - Capcom - ¥3,990
    strikers1999fornintenq2jbh.jpg
    tonarinikanojonoirushksjew.jpg
    brothersconflictprecipfkel.jpg
    towawarenopalm13k67.jpg

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Gotta recommend Hero Express. It's currently on sale for less than $4 - if you're a fan of games like Trials and Elastomania then check it out!

RCg6Zf.png

Each level has you driving a different vehichle over different terrain with unique obstacles and it feels really good! The physics are the right combination of cartoony and realistic and each vehicle feels very unique! I've only played 5 out of the 11 levels on the map so far and haven't even reached the end of any one of them but am having a great time!

While driving you collect money to upgrade different aspects of your vehicle and it is immediately evident in the physics whenever you do so, which makes for a very satisfying gameplay loop as you save up to upgrade whatever aspect you believe will be most helpful to get you across the next obstacle.

I'm playing on Normal mode but there is also a hard mode which might offer differences in the routes. Currently at least some of them offer branching paths.

Hero-Express.jpg

Also the superhero vs. monsters theme - each level shows a unique monster on the map and at the start of the level - leads me to believe something happens when you complete the track. Maybe a boss fight?
I don't want to look it up and potentially spoil myself but if this seems like the kind of hook you'd be interested in, by all means check a youtube video.

reviewc1405-3.jpg

From my point of view, even if there's nothing at the end of the track the game is still worth it! Especially at the current price!

Vx30G0.gif

Support the devs so maybe we could get a sequel with even crazier levels, a level editor, and - my personal wish - perhaps even a richer story mode with missions that not only build on the excellent vehicle physics but also add a more fully featured world with additional types of gameplay in it!

3%2FbUyb.gif
yooooo this looks dope as hell :O

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
hoppinggirlkohanejump42knb.jpg

I know you bought this, tolkir.

Don't deny it.

RCg6Zf.png

I'm playing on Normal mode but there is also a hard mode which might offer differences in the routes. Currently at least some of them offer branching paths.

Hero-Express.jpg

reviewc1405-3.jpg

Vx30G0.gif

3%2FbUyb.gif

This might've never made it on my radar if it wasn't for your post. And thanks for the GIFs. If you wanna sell me on a game, post lots of screenshots and GIFs! :D

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
omg the jumping game that one guy recommended is actually getting an english release
and i actually want it

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Risk of rain 2 doesn't have gyro aiming. And you know what that means right? Exactly, no gyro no buy.
I never played bulletstorm. What's the opinion of the forum on it?

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Why do I come in here? lol.

I've literally never heard of Hero Express before but now I want it. Thanks.

I don't need any more games! Added Risk of Rain 2 to my wishlist as well. It never ends.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
So... how's the Bulletstorm port in hh?
The PS4/X1 port weren't that good surprisingly, so I won't buy it until there's reports I can trust about performance.

Btw, can't find the game on eShop-prices yet, so I can't check if it's better priced elsewhere (I own the game on 3 platforms already)... probably only in Argentina considering it's Gearbox published.

Risk of Rain 2 is 30$ instead of 20 on Steam though! I'll probably get it still but it hurts...

$7 in Argentina tho, lol

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
So... how's the Bulletstorm port in hh?
The PS4/X1 port weren't that good surprisingly, so I won't buy it until there's reports I can trust about performance.

Btw, can't find the game on eShop-prices yet, so I can't check if it's better priced elsewhere (I own the game on 3 platforms already)... probably only in Argentina considering it's Gearbox published.

$7 in Argentina tho, lol

What's the catch though? Besides the South African Eshop, and the Japanese since I also have a jp credit card, it's always a hassle to buy games on other eshops...

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
My Switch eshop backlog: Bastion, The Messenger, Guacamelee 2, Into the Breach. Can't decide which one to start and instead I'm browsing the bloody eshop trying to stop myself buying more.

Oct 26, 2017
It's as if all the games that never released during the decades of drought on Nintendo consoles were actually pilling up and now the floodgates have collapsed.