Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The "EA is forced to put a Fifa per system" is an old bad urban legend that diehard fans use to explain why EA only released Fifa 13 on Wii U.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Blame EA for being butthurt over Nintendo deciding not to build their online system around Origins. As far as I know, the only way EA will put anything on a Nintendo system currently is if they're forced to (such as with FIFA).

I think we made them butthurt by not buying the scam that is full priced Mass Effect 3 on Wii U. What they did was throwing scraps to us and expect us "hungry seagulls" to eat anything for $59.99. Thank God the indie studios under their wing disagree with the bosses and we get games like Fe and Unravel 2 on Switch.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We just need someone to make a video demanding the next Direct like those French dudes did for the Infinity War trailer

Oct 25, 2017
So the dream of having Reggie in a final direct is dead? Is a Monday direct unheard of?
379ch.gif

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo employees are under NDA and probably after for awhile. I was watching IGN and they do interviews with people in the industry. It's called IGN Unfiltered. They had interviews with Rare, Uncharted, EA, Naughty Dog and people around the industry.

There wasn't a single interview with a Nintendo employee. The host said it's hard to get an interview with Nintendo. There's a wall there. I'd love to hear an interview from a longtime Retro employee or EPD. Nintendo is so strict though. Retro can't even communicate with fans.

You'll see employees from Naughty Dog doing interviews and many other big studios. There's no face for Retro. There's no Aonuma or Miyamoto or Takahashi. I love the communication I see from other western studios to their fans.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I think we made them butthurt by not buying the scam that is full priced Mass Effect 3 on Wii U. What they did was throwing scraps to us and expect us "hungry seagulls" to eat anything for $59.99. Thank God the indie studios under their wing disagree with the bosses and we get games like Fe and Unravel 2 on Switch.

Mass effect 3 was the dumbest port possible.

Mass effect 3 is still the dumbest port of all time.

If you're a fan of mass effect, that means you own another system where you played mass effect 1 or 2. Which also means you probably already played mass effect 3 there.

If you haven't played mass effect before, then 3 clearly isn't the best place to start

Who was supposed to buy it? Former xbox and PlayStation owners who were mass effect fans but somehow skipped 3 for some reason but now own a wiiu and want to buy a late full priced port of 3.

It just makes no sense

And here's the kicker. Then the mass effect trilogy is announced for other systems.

It's seriously unbelievable

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
As a Switch owner, the only thing EA is good for is giving Capcom someone to point to when they say "hey, we're not the worst in Switch support."

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Make sense to me there will be one next week than nothing next month than E3 in june. But i firmly believe it wont be this week

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It seems too late for a general direct. We're down to a Mini Direct, Smash Direct and/or Mario Maker 2 Direct

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
This week? This week is an excellent week for Nintendo Switch. Cuphead, Dragon's Dogma, Mortal Kombat 11. Man, I wish every single week of the year was like that.

JackLinks

Banned
Mar 21, 2019
May and June are looking pretty sparse for the switch. I'm starting to come round to the idea that we might see something

I'm still most curious about third party support for the switch. Although it's clear now we wont be getting anything decent Persona related, insiders have been pretty bullish on third party support. I wonder what they're referring to

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So let's say Pikmin 3 is still coming. It's safe to say it will not release before E3. We're halfway through April. This feels too late to announce Pikmin 3 for a May release.

That was really the only thing making me think we'd get a Mini Direct.

I guess technically a Mini Direct before E3 doesn't mean it has to announce games only coming before E3. We did have a Micro Direct the week before E3 in 2015.

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018
May and June are looking pretty sparse for the switch. I'm starting to come round to the idea that we might see something

I'm still most curious about third party support for the switch. Although it's clear now we wont be getting anything decent Persona related, insiders have been pretty bullish on third party support. I wonder what they're referring to
June has Mario Maker, dawg

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017

June has Mario Maker 2 and Crash Team Racing, as well as Yokai Watch 4 and Story of Seasons in Japan. May is more suspect considering it lacks any Nintendo published game but it does have the RE ports and Team Sonic Racing, so it's not completely empty. Just lacking a big title.

Status
Not open for further replies.