Not open for further replies.

billmo

May 19, 2020
Toronto, Canada
ResetEra Hot Take Quest: An Argumentative RPG Official Soundtrack:

Raccoon theme:
www.youtube.com

The Yoshi Clan - Yoshi's New Island OST

The Yoshi Clan - Yoshi's New Island OSTGame: Yoshi's New IslandComposer: Masayoshi IshiPlatform: Nintendo 3DSPlaylist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P...

Magic-Man theme:
www.youtube.com

Puyo Puyo Mega Drive: Sticker of Puyo Puyo

O-cha! This music plays on the hard levels! This music was later altered and use in the exercise mode in Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine!

Theme of Cool Cameron, Duke of Takes:
www.youtube.com

Spyro 1 - Lofty Castle

Dload link (btw, I stopped using this channel on 18/05/2012): http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1321

Final Boss: Lyre, King of Hot Takes:
www.youtube.com

Undertale OST: 068 - Death by Glamour

Undertale is a great game and I really do highly recommend it, you can get a copy at http://store.steampowered.com/app/391540/Get the Soundtrack on Steam or ...

True Boss: Hot Take Lord Ramsay:
www.youtube.com

Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames(Lyrics)

Hello people, this is the song Through the Fire and Flames with lyrics.Enjoy !! =DPlease rate, comment and subscribe for more !! =D
Hahaha. This is great!

Lyre

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2020
London
I think I'd like my final boss theme to be Monk Maz Koshia, I genuinely think they're the most epic boss in the Zelda series due to the 'holy shit' moment that comes with fighting them.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
New People in this Thread: This Thread is moving really fast...
Veteransin this Thread: You wanna se some real speed Bitch?

SofyTrancy

Aug 3, 2020
Oh so we are saying our hot takes.
My hottest one is that Skyward Sword is a better Zelda game than BotW and I don't get all the hate that it gets. It's also in my top 3 of Zelda games (I played all of them, I have only to finish Zelda II and Triforce Heroes)

fwd-bwd

Jul 14, 2019
www.resetera.com

[Verge] You’ll need a Facebook account to use future Oculus headsets

https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/18/21372435/oculus-facebook-login-change-separate-account-support-end-quest-october

D1CDYJWVAAUVM_t

Not a hot take

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gary Oak's also a cocky redhead, so that'd work for me.
Gary has brown hair what are you talking about.

ResetEra Hot Take Quest: An Argumentative RPG Official Soundtrack:

Man Through the Fire and Flames is a pretty cool theme song not gonna lie.

Wait people actually ignore other people...that seems childish

I didn't used to, then some user annoyed me to such a degree that I had to put them on there. Then it just kind of snowballed, but I don't think I have that many people on ignore, I have a lot more threads ignored.

b3llydrum

Feb 21, 2018
if it helps you feel better I'm not a fan of Mario world on SNES. I grew up with the GBA version, which had spin jump on a shoulder button. Ever since then, I CANNOT play the SNES version for long as it just feels off. Godawful B to jump instead of A, Y to run instead of B, and spinjump on A... So running spinjumps in SNES Mario World are a pain in the ass to pull off. But even when I played on Wii U and button remapped I still wasn't a big fan of it? I think the brighter colors of the GBA port and the funny voices made it more likable for me as a kid, and thus I still prefer that version by far any day of the week.
Right thumb tip on X. Inner thumb knuckle on A for regular jump. Roll thumb to the left to Y for spin jump. Minimal work, that's how is speedrunners do it.

Lyre

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2020
London
Gary has brown hair what are you talking about.

Man Through the Fire and Flames is a pretty cool theme song not gonna lie.

I didn't used to, then some user annoyed me to such a degree that I had to put them on there. Then it just kind of snowballed, but I don't think I have that many people on ignore, I have a lot more threads ignored.

It's described as auburn on bulbapedia.

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere in Zanarkand
Switch had potential, Nintendo just did jack with the OS and features.

The 3DS is wonderful - the Switch would overtake with some minimal QOL enhancements and ports from other systems.

That said, neither come close to SNES. I still have my collection of games, and there's nothing like Sunset Riders, Chrono Trigger, and Turtles in Time on the original system.

Status
Not open for further replies.