vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
The Bruins are a handsome bunch.
1DE8tt4l.jpg

HomokHarcos

Jul 11, 2018
Canada
Hockey fans are strange. During the second period, it was the Hurricanes who were going to the finals and after the third Hurricanes are getting swept.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I've never been an asshole to any member here or have ever falsely accused anyone of anything. Everyone in this community should feel equally welcome watching the games and posting with friends. That's pretty much what I've been always about. I don't have a problem, or dislike the person you are quoting. I'm trying to explain why it's a big deal to lose the team you grew up rooting for.

I just don't get it. I'm settling in to relax and watch my team play and you post something incredibly hateful and inappropriate. Why would you do that?
Playing the victim, classic.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
im rooting for fellow Finn Joonas Donskoi tonight because i read he is a fellow ex-skateboarder as well, and he just saved a Finnish skatepark from bankruptcy by paying their debts. really cool dude apparently!

2+1 for Donskoi tonight. if he gets pumped up to the third line to play with Kane maybe.. i hope.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
hat trick for Kaapo Kakko against Slovakia just now. 2 goals last night against Canada. and he's playing with total scrubs, against NHL stars...

who gets him, the Rangers? please not the fucking Devils, i wanna see him play with Zibanejad and hopefully Lundqvist if he has one more year in him, at least.

here's the highlights, it's a pretty nice hat trick IMO. even the empty netter is perfect:

Last edited: