ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Blues don't fucking fuck this up now you giant group of fucks

As much as I hate you, beat the shorks. I don't need to see them all buddy buddy pal pal with 45 in a few months time, hell even Kaner would be there

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone not rooting for Joe Thornton to get one last chance at he cup just isn't a REAL hockey fan. You're just a sore loser hockey fan =)

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why my brain decided to remind me of the Raffi Torres hit on Hossa and now I'm laying here too pissed off to sleep. Lol

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
The NHL made a statement on the overturned goal. They said the rules state he had to have both feet off the ice since he was going to the bench. That's why it was disallowed.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
The NHL made a statement on the overturned goal. They said the rules state he had to have both feet off the ice since he was going to the bench. That's why it was disallowed.

I don't follow the logic. If his skate was in the blue then he was tagged up, then it doesn't matter. They are just trying to make it look better because of this plus the Vegas situation.

Dinobot

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'll be happy with any of the western teams winning cause neither has a cup yet. SJ or STL. Fuck the Bruins. Canes don't deserve to win with those ugly black jerseys and flagpole logo (their hurricane logo is awesome).

I just hope the Canes beat the Bruins.

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
Grew up in mass.. but never got into hockey. Been living in North Carolina for over 10 years and jumped on the bandwagon. Go Canes! Fuck Boston.. except the Pats. Go Pats too!

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Jones making some huge stops at the end there, much to the contrary of calder stats.

Small sample size! If you played that game for a reasonable amount of time, say 20-30 more hours, you would clearly see that calderStats are dead accurate and the future of hockey analytics.

Sharks are the only acceptable team left.
They are definitely the least awful choice left. Bruins winning would be spiritually devastating (so it will probably happen), Canes winning would be meh, Blues winning would be a bit annoying (nothing specifically against the Blues but you have to reflexively cheer against every other team in your division and they beat us first round so fuck em) but the Sharks would be fine.

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
I don't follow the logic. If his skate was in the blue then he was tagged up, then it doesn't matter. They are just trying to make it look better because of this plus the Vegas situation.

I think it's because if you want to go by him being tagged up, then it might be considered too many men. It sounds like eligible players must tag up while players going off have to be completely off.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
One thing for sure is that youth hockey coaches now have a great example to show the importance of tagging up before you change in the second period.

ascagnel

Mar 29, 2018
I think it's because if you want to go by him being tagged up, then it might be considered too many men. It sounds like eligible players must tag up while players going off have to be completely off.
What they're really trying to do is stop a situation where a player can get a jump on the play by coming on the ice onside during a line change.

HomokHarcos

Jul 11, 2018
Canada
Local callers were giving him a lot of shit for it too. Douchey, but not really much of a story.

Anyway, I'm ready for the Bruins and Blues to win so Boston can defeat St. Louis in another sports championship.
In each of the big four sports leagues, the last time a St. Louis team made the finals they lost to Boston.

NBA: Boston Celtics 4-1 St. Louis Hawks (1961)
NHL: Boston Bruins 4-0 St. Louis Blues (1970)
NFL: New England Patriots 20-17 St. Louis Rams (2002)
MLB: Boston Red Sox 4-2 St. Louis Cardinals (2013)

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
In each of the big four sports leagues, the last time a St. Louis team made the finals they lost to Boston.

That's pretty crazy. STL should just roll over to avoid the risk of this embarrassment continuing on.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts

The Cardinals won a World Series in the last decade. They also robbed Ted Williams of his only World Series.

Still, the Blues ruined history by never wearing the best hockey sweaters ever.

18j4tzg1jx4j4jpg.jpg

selfReg

Oct 26, 2017

p. spooky mane.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
The Burns-GOP thing is solely due to the fact that he follows a bunch of Fox News-types on Twitter. I don't think he's ever said anything of concern.