Oct 28, 2017
California
You could get Wentz if you throw a few picks or way.

giphy.gif

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
It's very rare to win a SuperBowl with a QB you didn't draft or that isn't going to be a Hall-of-Famer.

Stafford and Ryan aren't Hall-of-Famers

Matt Ryan is going to end up extremely high up in the all time stats and actually made a SB and won an MVP, unlike Rivers who a lot of analysts seem convinced will be making the HoF, so I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Adam Schefter reported that the Jets were looking for a 2nd and a 4th for Darnold. I spent the next 10 minutes laughing

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I would feel more comfortable in the possibility of coming back if Drew was there. I'm expecting another ill timed pick/fumble from taysom

Edit: No one is trading picks to take wentz shit contract

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If Rivers and Ryan make the HOF, and there's a decent chance they do, then entry becomes rather meaningless. Just be an above average QB and play long enough to rack up stats in a league designed to do just that.

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
If Rivers and Ryan make the HOF, and there's a decent chance they do, then entry becomes rather meaningless. Just be an above average QB and play long enough to rack up stats in a league designed to do just that.
There are tons of players in the HoF that are there entirely because of their play/numbers already. Not everyone is lucky enough to even get to a superbowl, it doesn't mean they can't be a HoF player. As stated above, Ryan has won an MVP and had other MVP like performances and been to a superbowl.

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There are tons of players in the HoF that are there entirely because of their play/numbers already. Not everyone is lucky enough to even get to a superbowl, it doesn't mean they can't be a HoF player. As stated above, Ryan has won an MVP and had other MVP like performances and been to a superbowl.

HOF is about a career not a season or two. I don't think Ryan is even top 15 of active QBs and outside of one season was maybe in the #5-10 range at his peak.

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
The Eagles put a better player in at QB and all of a sudden they aren't giving up 5 sacks a game. Wow, it's almost like Wentz made everyone around him look worse.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
that was a bad sneak.
I didn't think I knew what a bad qb sneak quite looked like besides fumbling.

that's it.

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
This Raider D is straight trash, have they force a punt? Haven't watch the whole game