• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Hurts is doing this against one of the top defenses in the NFL. It's crazy when the NFL doesn't have tape on you. You can style on them the first year.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm just going to accept the Saints loss this week and move on with my day

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
Hurts is just playing so smart. Not taking unnecessary hits, just playing much smarter than Wentz as a rookie in his first start against the best (lol) defense in the league.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Hurts has always been good. But at the same time, Wentz and Daunte Culpepper did the same thing. You can be really good until teams figure out your tells and tendencies. Hurts seems to be so good that I would have saved him for next year.

Just tell Mullens he's playing the Rams and it's the first half and he'll do good.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Saints defense has definitely benefitted from the statues they've been playing the last 5 or 6 weeks. Our d line can feast when you can't really get out of the pocket but a QB like Hurts exposes them