• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
vaqerctjbgnxeq6tzv5x.png

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I feel bad for Dak and Cooper. They are all the Cowboys have.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Im sure the info ain't hard to find, but Im curious how much the top 6-8 teams are spending on RBs. I get the feeling it ain't a lot.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
This season, Zeke is looking like he may be about spent.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vikings shoulda just taken the safety

they wouldn't have tackled the punter though.

So you have to punt it or the clock expires and you give the ball away.

I mean I dunno actually. Would that be an automatic safety if the punter just stands in the end zone until the play clock expires after getting the ball? Or a penalty and automatic safety?

like If neither team is willing to do anything other than stand around in the end zone?

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Just crazy, why even run it with Zeke on 3rd down there. If they were on the 1 maybe but he's been getting stuffed and you waste a late down on a run when Coop has been feasting on the Vikings.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
If Garrett didn't go for an idiotic 57 yard field goal on the first drive the Cowboys probably would have won.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Eagles and Cows get the Pats back to back weeks...and one if not both will be BILL AND TOMS REVENGE!

Oh joy.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Some real questionable playcalling by the Cowboys in that second half

And Zeke looks like he's still playing himself into football shape

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
I'm no Dak cheerleader but that was on the run game, Zeke and his inability to break a single tackle and the god awful Oline during the run. ALso bad play calling tbh. Fucking terrible.