OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Jimmy is a real fine game manager. They will win many games with him at QB, but not a lot with the game on his shoulders

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
Better luck next year Niners fans, we had a good year and at least our team probably won't implode and fade to irrelevance like it did after the last Super Bowl...maybe

I feel lucky to have seen the tail-end of the Montana era and then the Young era, because lord knows we'll never have consistency like that again.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Congrats to Andy and Mahomes, dude is just going to get better and that is scary as hell. What a comeback by the Chiefs, been down in every game and just explode and take it over. Jimmy G already has 2 rings I think but he could have gotten his own.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Dear Tragicomedy. Congratulations. You are one of 2 Chiefs fans that have really been behind your team. A good poster, and a good fan. Well deserved. You have perhaps the best QB in the league. Enjoy it brother.

As for TheSkullPrince and all the other insufferable 49ers fans. I can't tell you how horrible the off season will be. It is the worst thing in the world. Doesn't matter if you have a dynasty or a young team. The rest of the year is going to be absolute shit. Everytime you turn the tv on the game is going to be shown. Everytime little wayne music comes on you'll remember. Everytime your nose bleeds it will remind you of KC. Your defense is made up of the most insufferable DB's and Linebackers I've ever witnessed. Throughout the whole damn year, every tackle, batted pass, coverage they made, on fricking 1st down was celebrated like they just made Tyree's catch in the superbowl. It's like, calm the hell down, it's still the 1st Quarter. I also remember everytime a QB better than yours was playing, you'd come through with a drive by post saying "FRAUD LOL". Which is now hilarious because your QB is absolute dogshit and pretty much a game manager. Enjoy the offseason lol!

P.S.

I'll make sure to stay up late tonight if I have to, to have the Jimmy the Saviour tracker updated even if I recreate it from scratch. My suggestion.

NFL OT - OFF SEASON - FALSE MESSIAHS ABOUND

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
The son of a bitch did it. Congratulations Andy.

You can't be a true Eagles fan and not be happy for him.

Oct 25, 2017
FHEVsVA.gif

tenor.gif

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know why they call them the 49ers? Because when you see them, you make them lose a 49 point lead and you walk away

Jk

Good shit, Chiefs. I knew this was coming

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
They gave up 3 4th quarter touchdowns and rarely ran the ball. Reminds me of when Kyle was with Atlanta and it happened to them in a similar way.

Honestly, with a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter of a Super Bowl, how do you not run the ball? Just garbage tier playcalling by him today through and through.

Grats KC. Happy for Andy.
They were reading posts here about a Jimmy supposedly not being bad.