• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
download.png

Super Bowl LIV Info
Date: Sunday, February 2, 2020 Kickoff 6:30 pm EST
Watch on Fox, Yahoo Sports App, NFL App, NFL.com, NFL Gamepass, Sling, fubotv, Fox Now, Fox Sports App, Fox Deportes, Sirius XM, Tune In, Westwood One,
Location: Hard Rock Stadium - 347 Don Shula Dr, Miami Gardens, FL 33056

new.png

Demi Lovato will perform the National Anthem
EOaDxBMXUAI-G7h

Half Time Show Featuring J. Lo and Shakira
EFajpvuXsAAAU09

Click to learn more about the Super Bowl

unknown.png

#FuckthePats​

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Congrats to the podium finishers in our pick'em league this year. The results of this upcoming game will not affect the top three standings, and thus, they are final.

e869ed5f96252d61bb31f11bd5b5e4bd.png

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
As a packers fan in Philly, rooting for KC. I'm not salty at all, but also just want to see Reid get a ring and for our loss last week to sting less.

That said, it's shaping up to be an absolutely crazy game and probably the most electric two teams got in.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rooting for the 49ers as I always do, but not necessarily expecting them to win it. They've already done way better than almost anyone expected 6 months ago, so it doesn't bother me too much either way.

A win would be real real nice tho.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
I'm renting out parking for the stadium on my lawn for $5 if anyone wants. Only about a 14 mile walk.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LETS. GO. NINERS.

If at the beginning of the season you told me we would be 13-3, the 1 seed in the NFC, and representing the NFC in the Super Bowl I would've called you a fucking liar... but here we are.

This game is going to be fun, I hope you all are ready for the full Jimmy.

Here's to no injuries, Chiefs-ERA.

Oct 25, 2017
Jimmy G is about to cement his legacy as the true heir to the Brady throne. No cheating required. As a saddened Ravens fan, I wish him and the team luck.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Stupid scummy dumpster diving Chiefs forcing me to align myself with Pats fans.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's do this.

Pats fans going for the Niners is exactly what I said would happen, hilarious to be proven right.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Let's do this.

Pats fans going for the Niners is exactly what I said would happen, hilarious to be proven right.

Do you want a cookie or something? Why would a Pats fan cheer for a conference rival vs the man who gave us 4 wins and aided in getting two rings? Are we all suppose to fall in love with Tyreek Hill?

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Do you want a cookie or something? Why would a Pats fan cheer for a conference rival vs the man who gave us 4 wins and aided in getting two rings? Are we all suppose to fall in love with Tyreek Hill?
Tyreek Hill beating women AND children really makes you forget the Chiefs have 2 other players also accused of hitting women

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking Goodell with his Super Bowl having a defined look so it's the same fucking logo.

Hopefully this Owl is a good one and a makeup for 53.