What type of theme would you like for the OT to be based on weekly?

• Headlines from the previous week

Votes: 64 28.1%
  • Upcoming game of the week

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Random Stuff

Votes: 31 13.6%
  • Whatever Fanto comes up with

Votes: 95 41.7%

• Total voters

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Playcalling isn't doing Baker any good. Everything seems to be a shot play or a run up the gut. So play action bootlegs or screen passes would probably help a lot.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

notte

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised but I kind of like that trade for PIT. Good chance Minkah is better than whoever you could draft even if it's top 10-15. Also means something for a team that notoriously doesn't draft DBs well.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised but I kind of like that trade for PIT. Good chance Minkah is better than whoever you could draft even if it's top 10-15. Also means something for a team that notoriously doesn't draft DBs well.

it's a terrible trade if Mason stinks the rest of the year and they end up with a top 10 pick and can't take a QB. If they are sort of middle of the road and probably would have taken a player of Fitzpatrick's caliber anyway, it's fine. It just sort of handcuffs them though.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but what if they collapse and have a top 5 pick? Rudolph certainly looked competent on Sunday, but no one knows how well he'll actually play over a season.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be furious if I was a Steeler fan. They are 0-2 and all in on Mason Rudolph rescuing them from not forfeiting a top 10 pick or higher. That's crazy risky

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Uh why would we do this
The Steelers were probably going to draft a safety in the first next year, anyway. Sean Davis isn't all that good and is a free agent at the end of the year. Fitzpatrick is good, man. I'm just concerned that he wants to dictate which position he'll play; slot corner, although he'd be a massive upgrade there, too.