• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What type of theme would you like for the OT to be based on weekly?

• Headlines from the previous week

Votes: 64 28.1%
  • Upcoming game of the week

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Random Stuff

Votes: 31 13.6%
  • Whatever Fanto comes up with

Votes: 95 41.7%

• Total voters

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Playcalling isn't doing Baker any good. Everything seems to be a shot play or a run up the gut. So play action bootlegs or screen passes would probably help a lot.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

notte

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised but I kind of like that trade for PIT. Good chance Minkah is better than whoever you could draft even if it's top 10-15. Also means something for a team that notoriously doesn't draft DBs well.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised but I kind of like that trade for PIT. Good chance Minkah is better than whoever you could draft even if it's top 10-15. Also means something for a team that notoriously doesn't draft DBs well.

it's a terrible trade if Mason stinks the rest of the year and they end up with a top 10 pick and can't take a QB. If they are sort of middle of the road and probably would have taken a player of Fitzpatrick's caliber anyway, it's fine. It just sort of handcuffs them though.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but what if they collapse and have a top 5 pick? Rudolph certainly looked competent on Sunday, but no one knows how well he'll actually play over a season.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be furious if I was a Steeler fan. They are 0-2 and all in on Mason Rudolph rescuing them from not forfeiting a top 10 pick or higher. That's crazy risky

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Uh why would we do this
The Steelers were probably going to draft a safety in the first next year, anyway. Sean Davis isn't all that good and is a free agent at the end of the year. Fitzpatrick is good, man. I'm just concerned that he wants to dictate which position he'll play; slot corner, although he'd be a massive upgrade there, too.