DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Agree! Also, Washington keep losing. Colts get their second round pick and it's looking better and better. Next year's draft is shaping up to be loaded and could see Colts really take advantage
I don't look at prospects until the season is over but Colts need a DT and backup tackle.

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
NINERS!!

Not happy with an early bye week given how grueling the last portion of the schedule is, but you take what you can get.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Why are the Texans on the tank?

Chris Hope's they suck for a better pick. Going to Dolphins fans Experience they will get puck #32

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Meh, he'll be back after the kid. He's never one to sit out. Great work ethic and team player.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Can we please just win this week Bunkos?

source.gif

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Hey Eagles- you gonna get your shit together tonight?

Packers at 4-0 will be insufferable.
Nobody wants the Packers to go 4-0.

For gods sake Philly get your shit together.

I wish. I really do cause I also expect the Cowboys to beat the Saints without Brees so they too will be 4-0, but I just don't see the Eagles winning tonight. Packers offense has yet to really get it going and in a short week at home against a banged-up mediocre D, I think they finally break out.

I expect the Packers to win big tonight, predicting 33-10.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
And because I think the Eagles lose again tonight, drop to 1-3, 3 games behind the Cowboys with a tough stretch of games coming up, I really wonder what this FO can and will do.

Are they really serious about Ramsey? They should be. I am still not over that they didn't get Minkah when it made perfect sense for them and would have cost them less than what Ramsey might. Because at 1-3, with the Cowboys humming, our season can be over pretty quick.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Everybody wants the Packers to go 4-0. It's almost uncanny! But it couldn't happen to a more warm and welcoming fanbase, so it makes me happy.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
I await this being quoted postgame, but for some reason I have a good feeling about tonight