• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tank.jpg

unknown.png

Fanto will resume his duties next week.

#finsup

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I fully expect Kyler to put up insane numbers against our shitty pass defense, but my Hawks still find a way to win. I'd like for Pete to go get Ramsey though.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Honestly, Elway needs to trade both Harris and Von. They badly need a rebuild.

And did I see right that Ramsey now isn't practicing due to back soreness after just being sick 2 days ago? I wish my Hawks would go get him. Our pass defense is getting shredded.

Both would fit nicely on the Eagles but they badly need secondary help. Cmon Howie talk that trash Trumper Elway into it.

Frunkle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Excited to see Mahomes get 7 touchdowns against Detroit this week. Averaging 4.25 touchdowns after 4 weeks sounds good.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Alshon is most likely back this week so I am probably more optimistic then I should be.
Still, fully expect to be very upset tomorrow night

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As long as the Niners come out of the bye week healthier than they were last week I will be happy.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
Kamara might have had the best game of his career last week while Murray and Cook continue to make me sad. Teddy played just fine and made plays when he needes to like on that fourth and goal. Offensive line has to lay off the penalties and Defense has to do whatever they did last week where Cam had like 10 pressures and Apple decided to not be dead weight. If we can win this game, this bodes very well for our playoff chances.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

Shoutout to Thomas Moorstead, our punter, for pinning Seattle behind the 20 all day. Not only was he named Special teams player of the week, but he got the NFLPA's highest honor.

gssajma2vco31.jpg

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Go 🐻!

I hope Diggs gets traded this week prior to the game

Who's Dong we gonna see next? Tune in Sunday to Tarik Cohen's FB Live Feed

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Go Bills! However unlikely it is to get to 4-0 this week, my fingers could not be more crossed

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The bum ankle seems to be limiting him a bit, so I'm sure they'd rather him not have to throw for that much.
He looked a lot more comfortable against the Ravens than the Raiders. He scrambled rolled out well, etc... I think he'll be basically back to normal in terms of mobility against the Lions.