• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What QB deserves a second chance?

• Jamarcus Russell

Votes: 46 16.8%
  • Johnny Manziel

Votes: 56 20.5%
  • Josh Freeman

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • David Carr

Votes: 97 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Today was something.

Sad to see Jarvis go, but on the plus side I'm stuck in Ohio so at least I can root for the Browns. Speaking of which, damn Browns doin work. Now rumors are starting that the Dolphins might be trying to ship Tannehill. I don't buy it, but at this point hell burn it down and start over. At the same time, even if you move up to get a QB the dolphins have no back ups and it will be hard to find a short term free agent to hold the fort down until the rookie is ready better than Tanne. Plus the dolphins can dump him later with very little loss if they truly find THE next QB.

I fully expect the dolphins to blow free agency and the draft until they can prove otherwise.

Oct 25, 2017
That time of the offseason where logos get redesigned,

The Dolphins doing a Heat/Miami Vice version of their unis would be pretty dope

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
That was 40 years ago. The game has changed. If, in 2018, I have the option of prime Walter Payton, or prime Phillip Rivers, it is laughable to choose Payton. It shows such a fundamental misunderstanding of what football is today that I can't even believe I'm having this discussion.
I would take prime Payton on my team for sure. Rivers is a fucking loser who has never done anything of note.

Oct 25, 2017
BeCleveland
Browns are......doing it?

FloydtheFathead get in here!!!
Yeah!!

"And the with the first pick of the two thousand eighteen NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select......JOSH ALLEN, QUARTERBACK, WYOMING"

What if Cleveland traded their #1 & #4 picks for Foles

I am calling it right now.

THE CLEVELAND BROWNS will trade for Nick Foles.

I will ban you from era too
Me too

We did it

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
You dumbass

You're fucking stupid

Don't talk about our championships here like you know fucking anything about the Broncos and their chips
giphy.gif

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Tyrod is clearly fucking better than random rookie QB's who have never even been in an NFL film room lol come on now that's ludicrous hyperbole. He was "benched" once because the owner freaked the fuck out after two losses (in which on of them Tyrod threw for 3TD's and nearly 300 yards) and demanded Peterman as a "spark" and it quickly backfired and we all moved on. He was the starter from then onwards and played several very good games.

He is not a one read then tuck it QB. He's a fine stop-gap starting QB that the Browns had the draft capital to give to get. The Browns have a deficiency of talent, draft picks are used to acquire talent. Now they have a starting QB who can actually like, play respectable football so they don't have to give a Mike Glennon money just to set that crap on fire for no reason.
It's just the one guy who said that dumb shit I think, but thank you for this nonetheless

Browns have made a lot of dumb decisions then now and forever, but getting Tyrod ain't one of them by any metric

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
If obj doesnt get 6 weeks for that weed and coke video, and Zeke got 6 for nothing illegal, mannnnnnnn
6 weeks for smoking weed hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, so many players in the league smoke weed, if his test come back positive it's 4 weeks for first offense, also we don't know the date of the video this could have been in season 1...

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I never thought that trying to get the shoes string end that got sucked inside my joggers after pulling them out of the dryer could cause so much fucking rage.

Oct 25, 2017
BeCleveland
You dumbass

You're fucking stupid

Don't talk about our championships here like you know fucking anything about the Broncos and their chips

All this over John Elway?

tenor.gif
Also
giphy.gif

Richard Sherman, 49ers scheduled to meet today

Awww yisssss!

Even if he just coaches up our youngsters early in the season.. and slowly works his way into the line up late into the season, for our playoff run. I'd be fine with that.

I don't want to rush our Sherm. >:)
Is this the equivalent of Hogan dropping the leg on Seattle? Cause this seems like it.

It's just the one guy who said that dumb shit I think, but thank you for this nonetheless

Browns have made a lot of dumb decisions then now and forever, but getting Tyrod ain't one of them by any metric
Agreed

omg :screams

offseason has brought out some astounding posts here, friends. Must be something in the water
No one can handle BG doing it.. I certainly can't

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
Bruh, The 49ers are a playoff team for sure this year. Jimmy G is the real deal for them. Not to mention the great job Lynch has done making moves and starting to surround him fast with talent.
They'll be fighting for the playoffs.

Eagles
Rams
Saints
Vikings
Packers
Panthers
Cowboys
Lions

Where do the 9ers fall in that mix?

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017

Eagles
Rams
Saints
Vikings
Packers
Panthers
Cowboys
Lions

lol @ Cowboys ahead of the 49ers. And penciling the Rams in as NFC West champs when we almost beat them with Bryan Hoyer is also jumping the gun (I'm obviously throwing out the week 17 game due to rams sitting starters).

Last edited:

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017

Eagles
Rams
Saints
Vikings
Packers
Panthers
Cowboys
Lions

The bolded teams aren't even locks to be good and I wouldn't be shocked if a couple of others miss the playoffs -- happens every year. Plus I think 10-6, 11-5 puts you in play for NFC West title. That would be a less dramatic leap than the Rams made last year. NFC is definitely stacked though. It's going to be tough everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.