black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah but by the sound of the article the main Spider-Man team (or at least the higher ups) are working on the sequel rather than this project.

Nothing wrong with that to be honest. They handed over The Lost Legacy to new blood and look how that turned out. It rivals Among Thieves as the best in the series.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
it is reflecting in the back window. you dont see it on the side window until the very end because his right arm only has the lightning on his inner side of the arm. the reflection begins to show up at the very end of the gif when his left arm gets engulfed by it.

i will make a longer version of the gif when the lightning explodes and flashes the screen. see if we can spot it reflecting.
i see it too now. maybe the back background was too orange that it was hard to even seed the lightning effect from the beginning but you can see faint lines on his arms

you can see it on his boots reflection since its dark.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing wrong with that to be honest. They handed over The Lost Legacy to new blood and look how that turned out. It rivals Among Thieves as the best in the series.
Yup.

I would actually not mind at all if this $40 half-sequel trend continues for series where it makes sense. Like you said, Lost Legacy is probably my 2nd favorite Uncharted and one of my favorite PS4 games. Plus it lets devs put out more than 1 or 2 games in a gen.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yup.

I would actually not mind at all if this $40 half-sequel trend continues for series where it makes sense. Like you said, Lost Legacy is probably my 2nd favorite Uncharted and one of my favorite PS4 games. Plus it lets devs put out more than 1 or 2 games in a gen.

Definitely, no one was expecting a Spider-Man game this soon. I'm all for this trend.

May 7, 2020
Concept art, Miles and Peter together.
Print taken straight from the video that they posted on twitter, that's why the quality is poor.
YwtAqh5.png
gwen is missing in this shot for sure

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
Disappointed the length of the game doesnt come close to the original, and it sounds like they reused the map from the prior game and put snow on it

That said, I think most spiderman fans would buy at launch with their PS5 and it lets sony have something out quick with the console launch

Be interesting how sony handle the original game in backwards compat on a PS5

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Since this is similar in scope to Lost Legacy will this also cost $40 then?

masud

Oct 31, 2017
Since Miles is from Harlem I hope they redo upper Manhattan. The other areas of the city had look of the neighborhoods down even if they weren't one to one but everything above central park just looked off. The West side of upper mahattan sits on pretty high bluffs and the terrain is definitely not flat but I've never seen that represented in an open world game.

iswasdoes

Nov 13, 2017
Londinium
I think that lots of franchises would work great with shorter games at a more regular cadence. Many thought UC:TLL was gonna be the start of a bi-annual uncharted episodic type strand focusing on the other characters in that universe. Also while shorter, The Left Behind dlc for TLOU was fantastic. I also had no issue with Resi 3 being shorter seeing as we got it quick off the back of the last.

I guess its the gaas model with dames liek destiny, but rather than teh big expanding world just chapters of a longer story would suit me great