• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
D9B-6BuWkAEDyut.jpg

Love the get rich or dye trying on her straps. Need this as a poster asap

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, all those are pretty dope.

Really glad Best Buy has those steelbooks with the standard edition. As has been said, the stock cover is so dull lol

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
Love the get rich or dye trying on her straps. Need this as a poster asap

You may want to ask the PR team for Bushido 3 ;)
They lost the 3rd protagonist, i wonder why...

fg6hxet7.jpg

Fun fact - this is the artwork they use for a movie poster in the game

They lost an actress... there must have been some drama... or the corpo handling the augments advertising thought spikes were of much higher interest than a supporting role... or the lead's agent wanted to show the waistline.

Last edited:

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
The art of this game is so on point, goddamn.

I really hope the character creation and customization is solid and you can make something like these people. I don't want a Shepard-like situation where anything other than Default looked gross or, at least, significantly worse.

Both default female and male V look amazing, so I hope you can create something on that level.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Incredible work. A full blown artbook is an absolute necessity at this point (even the awful GITS live action movie got a great one!)

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
These are all fantastic. Any artwork which is suitable for a desktop wallpaper? These are all too vertical for that.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Those renders are amazing. If we can expect the same models used as in game characters, then we're in for something exceptional.

Also god I want those posters all over my damn wall.

Cabbagehead

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You may want to ask the PR team for Bushido 3 ;)
They lost the 3rd protagonist, i wonder why...

fg6hxet7.jpg

They lost an actress... there must have been some drama... or the corpo handling the augments advertising thought spikes were of much higher interest than a supporting role... or the lead's agent wanted to show the waistline.
'
good catch lol

i wonder how involved the custom character creator is

i really hope we can get results like these
From all reports even though its not finished. It's gonna be almost APB level, but things could change.