Votes: 14 2.5%
  • Payton Pritchard

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • Malachi Flynn

Votes: 22 3.9%

• Total voters

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Celts really need Tatum back, tough stretch to not have him. 76ers are shooting lights out and Tobias looks so much better this year.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Dwight Howard is still eating off the bench I see. 11 rebounds already. I think he fits better in Philly.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Kyrie doesn't even LOOK in Harden's direction oh my my my.

edit: bruh he's doing it on purpose I swear

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
0059_ehsc.gif

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
The Nets have made Cleveland's shitty offense look good not once, but twice lmao. Nets really gotta score 125+ points a game to win.
Our offense really isn't shitty, we've just had guys (like Colin Sexton who just came back and dropped 42 in the last game against the Nets) out with injuries.

All of our bucket getters have been sitting. We went 5 games without Sexton or Garland. The stats are a lie.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
Bruh, how the fuck did the Bucks lose to this nets team.

edit
Nm Kyrie wasn't in the line up for that game.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's now illegal to make trade offers for Myles Turner that don't include an all star in return

And no shitty all stars like Gordon Hayward

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Yo James has to have a talk with Kyrie, cause he was on some bullshit tonight. Like Kyrie can't bring the ball down the whole second half, and just not even look in James's direction, and unless I missed one he didn't pass him the ball ONCE.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Yo James has to have a talk with Kyrie, cause he was on some bullshit tonight. Like Kyrie can't bring the ball down the whole second half, and just not even look in James's direction, and unless I missed one he didn't pass him the ball ONCE.

I always assumed James and KD would be willing to do the necessary sacrifices to win and it would be Kyrie who had no desire to make it work.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nets desperately need to cobble together a defense because this is not going to work in the playoffs.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Embiid is so good and I don't mind his off the court stuff, just wish I didn't hate him on the court.

Some other Celts notes:
- Jaylen Brown is All-NBA.
- Grant feels worse this year than last year. Semi and Javonte Green look better than him.
- Tristan has awful touch and finish. He can't seem to hit those little floaters.
- I have hope that Pritchard didn't get seriously hurt. Teague gets super involved some games and looks unimpressive others.
- I'm fine with how Kemba has been playing, he is finishing well on drives for the most part and the rest of his shooting will come back to him.

Last edited:

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I always assumed James and KD would be willing to do the necessary sacrifices to win and it would be Kyrie who had no desire to make it work.
Harden had exactly 14 FGA again, this time without Durant playing. He seemed checked out at the end, seriously. I was watching and Ky literally wasn't looking toward whichever side of the court James on parked.

Loo, it's still super early into the experiment, but tonight was a bad look on Kyrie's part.