Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
zHDBrqC.png

are you there, god? it's me, wardell.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Basically that they have no identity and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as other top teams in the league.

What does that even mean? The have a perennial DPOY candidate and an explosive scoring guard flanked by multiple 40% three point shooters.

They just be running out of things to talk about on TNT these days

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
The Jazz are top 3 team in the West this season and could be top 2. They didn't have Bojan in the bubble due to injury. He was having an awesome year for them when he was healthy. Nobody should sleep on them

DeadDuck144

One Winged Slayer
Jan 16, 2020
What does that even mean? The have a perennial DPOY candidate and an explosive scoring guard flanked by multiple 40% three point shooters.

They just be running out of things to talk about on TNT these days

They were saying that they rely too much on Mitchell's scoring and that if he has an off-night, they have no other answers. I think that's a bit off-base, but this is probably their first time watching the Jazz this season, and it's totally fair to suggest that they have more to prove than the Lakers or the Clippers in terms of being a contender.

The argument that Mitchell needs to put up more rebounds and assists is stupid though. Utah has been the best rebounding team in the NBA for most of this season. It doesn't help the team if he suddenly starts diving to the basket after every shot. As for the assists, he's having a career year, but it's hard to consistently put up high assist totals in Quin Snyder's system. Look at Rubio's assist numbers for example: 9.1 APG the season before coming to the Jazz, then 5.3 and 6.1 with the Jazz, and 8.8 APG the season after signing with another team. The team wants the ball moving all over the perimeter and going up at the first open look, not in the hands of a single player consistently initiating the offense.

Shaq's commentary on Gobert just isn't funny and he just needs to stop.

pollo

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing were playing scrubs like Boston and Golden State right now, was rough there for a second running into power houses OK City and Denver

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
They were saying that they rely too much on Mitchell's scoring and that if he has an off-night, they have no other answers. I think that's a bit off-base, but this is probably their first time watching the Jazz this season, and it's totally fair to suggest that they have more to prove than the Lakers or the Clippers in terms of being a contender.

The argument that Mitchell needs to put up more rebounds and assists is stupid though. Utah has been the best rebounding team in the NBA for most of this season. It doesn't help the team if he suddenly starts diving to the basket after every shot. As for the assists, he's having a career year, but it's hard to consistently put up high assist totals in Quin Snyder's system. Look at Rubio's assist numbers for example: 9.1 APG the season before coming to the Jazz, then 5.3 and 6.1 with the Jazz, and 8.8 APG the season after signing with another team. The team wants the ball moving all over the perimeter and going up at the first open look, not in the hands of a single player consistently initiating the offense.

Shaq's commentary on Gobert just isn't funny and he just needs to stop.

Yea they don't have a superstar I think is the main concern with the team making a deep playoff run, but Mitchell is capable of hitting another gear in the playoffs and with all those three point shooters they could do some damage.

The Jazz have 248 3's so far this season, the most in the first 15 games of a season in NBA history

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
#thankful I get to be witness to the greatest Cav in history

appreciate him while he's here. appreciate his GREATNESS.

Stoney Mason

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably dating myself but TNT has never been the same since Shaq joined, and not in a good way.

And he's just ruining the show these days.

He ruined it from the moment he joined the cast. He took something I use to love to watch and I haven't watched since. He's an inarticulate, not entertaining, over sensitive baby and not a very good human being to boot.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
ESPN and the NBA cannot keep getting away with starting games almost 20 minutes after the scheduled time. It's absolutely bonkers. The Celtics vs 76ers is just starting after a 7:30 call time.