• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Worst take of the season

• The Bulls are title contenders - Caz

Votes: 46 9.7%
  • The Celtics roster is poorly constructed and a joke for postseason basketball - ItWasMeantToBe19

Votes: 113 23.8%
  • DeRozan is a lock for 1st team All-NBA - Mory Dunz

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • CP3 has been the most clutch player in the league this season - Smurf

Votes: 70 14.7%
  • Anime is trash - NinjaScooter

Votes: 106 22.3%
  • Warriors are better when Green plays and Curry sits than when Curry plays and Green sits. - Gigglepo

Votes: 88 18.5%
  • My issue is when they say the Warriors needed KD to beat the Cavs. No they didn't lol. - Linkage76

Votes: 45 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I think Cs win next game. They know they need it and should come out strong. Of course Warriors will be as well, but still.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
this why they lost

e123eeb737723dcd41ce135b412544b19f8d098f.jpg
Matrix and Crow fan?

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Other than some Jaylen off-the-ball D silliness, the Jays were pretty great across the board tonight.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Looney might need to play more. Green and klay were bad on the glass. Everyone was bad on the glass. Team rebounding is usually how gs gets it done.

When you aren't a scorer other stuff gets heightened. Green isn't a scorer so all the other stuff makes this game a D- for him

This might go 7.
Assuming curry is healthy

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
play the Steph tighter like they did in the fourth and Celtics should have an easy go of it game 4.

... but they probably won't do it.

Woody

Mar 5, 2018
Props to Tatum for steppin it up in the 2nd half...kept driving despite a few bad layups

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Boston clearly more athletic and the game overall leaning toward their best kind of game
tactical adjustment need to be made and disrupt them

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Celtics still haven't lost back-to-back games yet in the playoffs. They just need to keep that up and they will Chip.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
edit: wrong tweet. i cant find it but basically brown, tatum and smart are the first time a trio has 20-5-5 in the finals since 1984

this is a crazy stat, like its hard to believe.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
It's pretty easy. Steph, Klay and Poole have to play defense this series. It's not going well so far. Draymond also doing a whole lot of nothing.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
play the Steph tighter like they did in the fourth and Celtics should have an easy go of it game 4.

... but they probably won't do it.
They just have to consistently wear him down. Hard to shut out a shooter like Steph. Getting big leads before the third is probably the best strategy for the Celtics. Forces Steph to go off for a quarter, and he hasn't been able to keep up in the fourth.

Oct 25, 2017
The Warriors need to stop starting 1st quarters like shit and they might have a chance in this series.

Poole has been downright bad this series on offense and defense.

The Celtics realizing they're bigger than the Warriors and just driving to the basket has done wonders for them.

The Celtics still haven't lost 2 in a row this playoffs. That's amazing.

Draymond's stats this series have been hilarious.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe the Warriors gave up the rope that easily. 13 points in like 3 minutes isn't impossible at all. It's the finals.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Jaylen Brown is out there hustling, he just need to finish better on second half he kinda disappears.
I don't how this team keep it together after those crazy ass fuck you bombs that Curry just pulls out of nowhere.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
wow warriors only score 11 at that 4th lol.. yeah they blast everything for the comeback run

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Timelord is just nuts. Those blocks are demoralizing as hell. Draymond played like shit so that means Bionic77 was right and hence GS lost. If Draymomd plays well next game it'll go to GS (unless Horford is doing better than Green in which case it'll go to Boston). 🤣

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tunnel vision klay, one-way poole, no-way draymond, inert looney, wiggs just passing it out of bounce, and steph curry. this team just looks old, small and washed.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man if this is the Warriors last finals for a good while...I can't really complain about it with all the recent success. They better leave it all out on the court this series, a better effort than tonight hopefully.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
He scored 5 points in the 2nd half of this game lol. It's Tatum IMO. Not shooting great but distributing well and closed this game.
He's the number one option this whole series

I can argue for most of the playoffs as well

Tatum dug in his bag because he isn't hitting literally anything this series and started facilitating more, to Brown and Smart

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
He's the number one option this whole series

I can argue for most of the playoffs as well

No he isn't. GS has been trapping Tatum all game until late tonight. They know who they have to stop. I think they will go away from that next game (cos they have to try something else) and he will get his 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.