• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
DbfMMFeUQAAb7EG.jpg

caught

The face of MAGA.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Imagine being able to go on the run from authorities for 36 hours while also being "mentally unwell". His concept of right and wrong is clearly still in place

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
User Warned: Please do not advocate violence ResetEra - no matter who they are.
Live about 10 miles from the Waffle House, to bad they didn't kill the cunt... fuck him and fuck the dad-- hope they fry both their asses..

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine being able to go on the run from authorities for 36 hours while also being "mentally unwell". His concept of right and wrong is clearly still in place
I don't think you understand mental illness. Understanding that you are doing something wrong doesn't preclude you from being mentally ill. Now when it comes time to sentence him, it may very well play a role.

There was story he was arrested outside the Whitehouse wanting to meet Trump.

Not recently.

Yep, gonna take a guess and assume Trump is a hero to him.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd love to hear the logic behind giving this nutjob's guns back to a family member at all. Why not destroy them if he was deemed unfit?

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Sadly something tells me nothing will happen to the irresponsible fuck father.

Throw the biggest book at this motherfucker though.
Something will definitely happen to the father. I'm pretty sure giving someone a gun who can't legally have them is against the law. How severe his punishment will be is another story.

Oct 31, 2017

Funny how an armed and dangerous murderer gets taken in alive when so many innocent unarmed people make them fear for their lives enough to shoot unprovoked

Sadly something tells me nothing will happen to the irresponsible fuck father.

You already know he won't... that privilege. The idea of giving a mentally ill person gun that cops already took from him... he wasn't worried that his son might shoot himself, even? God, I really hope the father is punished one way or the other

Oct 27, 2017
guess he didn't have help after all
how did he elude police for so long then? just lived in the woods for a couple days?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Funny how an armed and dangerous murderer gets taken in alive when so many innocent unarmed people make them fear for their lives enough to shoot unprovoked

You already know he won't... that privilege. The idea of giving a mentally ill person gun that cops already took from him... he wasn't worried that his son might shoot himself, even? God, I really hope the father is punished one way or the other
He already had a suicide attempt previously. There is no logic why the Father gave him back the guns, but probably something to do with "2nd amendment and liberals taking our guns" would be my guess. the hate is stronger than the sense.

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

@AP 4m4 minutes ago More BREAKING: Federal agent: Waffle House shooting suspect's father "could potentially" face charges for giving weapons back to son.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
MAGA fuckface killing minorities. Homeschooled and raised in a conservative, Christian environment. Taken alive after murdering four innocent people.

At this point mass shootings more shocking when none of those things are true.

bshock

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Where's all this Maga/Trump supporter shit coming from? Yall know this fool or just stirring up the political pot?

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/23/us/waffle-house-hero-james-shaw.html

NASHVILLE — The young woman, bandaged and shrouded in bedsheets, began to cry when James Shaw Jr. walked into Trauma Room No. 26 on Monday morning. Then, as the woman's father drew near, one of Vanderbilt University Medical Center's surgeons spoke up: "Have you met James? James saved a lot of lives."

The men embraced, crying, the woman's father clapping James Shaw Jr. on the back.....

"I'm not a hero. I'm just a regular person," Mr. Shaw said a few hours after the shooting, a sentiment he repeated in talk show appearances Monday morning.

Oct 27, 2017
Could face charges? Uh... Nah arrest that piece of dookie and hold him accountable. And fuck this death machine rifle. And any asshole that is too selfish to give it up. Every freaking time it's this stupid thing.

Red Cadet 015

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

@AP 4m4 minutes ago More BREAKING: Federal agent: Waffle House shooting suspect's father "could potentially" face charges for giving weapons back to son.

Well, at least there's that. Fucking insane they gave the guns back to a person in the same dwelling. The rule should be that the guns are removed from the household when you lose you right to carry.

Monorojo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Where are you getting that? I heard he hated Trump, which is why he was arrested outside the White House.

Anything that has a negative connotation you will see people who dislike trump associate said thing with trump. I think it is called confirmation bias. This goes for any public figure really, not just trump.

Although it wouldn't surprise anyone if gun nut supports pro gun president

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Where are you getting that? I heard he hated Trump, which is why he was arrested outside the White House.
He wasn't there with his guns. He was there to meet Trump, which I'm going to make the leap to mean he adores Trump. I could be wrong, but his choice of victim leads me to believe I'm closer to right than wrong

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He already had a suicide attempt previously. There is no logic why the Father gave him back the guns, but probably something to do with "2nd amendment and liberals taking our guns" would be my guess. the hate is stronger than the sense.

I remember a female mass shooter here in the San Diego area who thought that she'd gotten the gun as a present because her parents hoped that she'd use it to kill herself.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anything that has a negative connotation you will see people who dislike trump associate said thing with trump. I think it is called confirmation bias. This goes for any public figure really, not just trump.

Cute. Ill take the evidence of killing 4 minorities and yelling racial slurs in a supermarket days before as why he aligns with Trump.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Oh no did I unfairly malign the good Trump name?

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

You must have seen that on Facebook.
If he'd had guns then he would have been arrested immediately. He crossed a barrier and still wasn't arrested. They just asked him to leave. He was arrested because he refused to leave until they let him meet Trump.