Flappy Pannus

Feb 14, 2019
I've seen Prey and Dishonoured 2 a couple of times on sale and thought 'might as well double-dip and pick them up on sale for when the PS5 patch comes' then I remember who owns Bethesda now, welp

trajon

Dec 5, 2017
Been interested in Spiritfarer since it launched, decided to pick it up with the 25% discount. Excited to try it out later tonight! :-D

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Older Ass Creeds on sale! I haven't played the series since Black Flag, which I quite enjoyed, but was *super* done with that formula by the time that game was over. Would I enjoy Origins or Odyssey? And which one do you like better?

Leaning towards Origins because the setting looks really dope, and the loot looks fun. Curious to hear your opinions!
Sounds like you may have already chosen Origins? Anyway, if that's the setting you prefer, it's the right call. Odyssey is the same game, except even larger, and it has a lot more sailing like Black Flag has, though much of that sailing is optional. The combat is slightly improved in Odyssey but it's all quite similar. Hopefully you got the Gold Edition. Like Odyssey, the first expansion is weak and takes place in the same world, more of the same, and the second expansion is substantial.

Last edited:

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I was looking at tales of zestiria. It's marked under driving/racing on the psn store. I wonder if any other games are miscategorized as well

Etain

Oct 25, 2017
I hate how you can have an AC game and it's DLC go on sale, but not the gold edition. Especially when it was literally just on sale.

but then I got Origins DLC on PC long after having the base game on disc for PS4, so maybe I'll just finally finish it there and consider doing the DLC on PC if I'm remembering right and it can be played on its own without playing the main game first.

IllumiNate

Nov 18, 2018
Canada
is Dark Souls 2 worth it at that price if I loved 3, BB, Demon Souls remastered & Sekiro?
Also is Evil Within 1+2 any good?

Noema

Jan 17, 2018
Mexico CIty
is Dark Souls 2 worth it at that price if I loved 3, BB, Demon Souls remastered & Sekiro?

RemorsefulJauntyAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Just make sure to spend a ton of points into Adaptability

the chris

Dec 31, 2017
Doraemon $25
Nice!

My God the web store is just awful
Constant errors
And the app store can't even do search

Who made these?

I don't know what Sony was thinking with the new web and PS5 stores. It's almost impossible to find any of the sales going on and it's a headache to navigate.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what Sony was thinking with the new web and PS5 stores. It's almost impossible to find any of the sales going on and it's a headache to navigate.

Agreed. The previous store wasn't great, certainly, but it's definitely better than the current iteration. I'm not really seeing what the benefits of the new store are besides it being flashier and more modern looking.

Timewarp

Oct 27, 2017
The new store design literally deters me from wanting to browse/shop on it. I would normally tag (i.e. wishlist) things of interest during these sales, and grab a few. I cannot be bothered any more.