SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Was hoping Beyond Light was on sale at least a little bit as I still need to buy it for PS5.

OP
OP
Captain of Outer Space

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
That's from the Black Friday sale that ends in two hours, not this sale.

www.resetera.com

NA/SA Black Friday PSN Sale - Control UE, Cuphead, Fall Guys, FF7 Remake, Ghost of Tsushima, Last of Us Part II, Marvel's Avengers, Tony Hawk's PS 1+2 Sales

Sale Page: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/view/25d9b52a-7dcf-11ea-acb6-06293b18fe04/e62084eb-203f-11eb-aadc-062143ad1e8d Ends 12/1 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT. Active Sales that are still ongoing: Ends 11/21 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT...

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm is Control going on sale again/not going off sale. I was tempted to get it but want to wait for the PS5 upgrade to play it, would rather not spend the money and sit on it for long. Same with Iceborne hopefully.

I went pretty conservative with the black friday sale but got my eye out for a few more titles.

AM_LIGHT

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is the BL3 DLC worth it ? I bought the vanilla game last week and so far it plays beautifully on PS5.

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017
I ended up picking up Star Ocean First Departure R. Not the best discount, but I'm thinking holding out for a PC port is going to be futile.

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
God the web PS store is so garbage I click on titles and the prices don't even come up. It's like Sony doesn't want my money.
The web version is straight up broken. If you want to see prices for anything, you have to use the app.

Edit: Same on the console itself too. If a game or its price doesn't show up, use the app.

AM_LIGHT

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Wow the evil within 2 is only 8.79$ on my store !! I think I saw somewhere that it runs at 60 FPS on PS5 but I am not 💯 sure ?

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
How is Tales of Zestiria? It's the only thing that grab my attention (that I don't own and has a significant discount) How's the length of the game?

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
How is Tales of Zestiria? It's the only thing that grab my attention (that I don't own and has a significant discount) How's the length of the game?

Pretty long game. Typical Tales experience. Sort of a prequel to Berseria.

Been awhile since I played, but it got a lot of criticism for its characterization and story. I think there was some pre-release marketing bait and switch that got many up in arms over, sort of a Raiden situation. I discovered all of that after playing and wasn't bothered by any of it. Though it all was pretty predictable and cliche.

Solid combat, good music, huge world. It's a bog standard jRPG with a lot to see and do. Not a great Tales game, but not bad despite what the internet told me.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty long game. Typical Tales experience. Sort of a prequel to Berseria.

Been awhile since I played, but it got a lot of criticism for its characterization and story. I think there was some pre-release marketing bait and switch that got many up in arms over, sort of a Raiden situation. I discovered all of that after playing and wasn't bothered by any of it. Though it all was pretty predictable and cliche.

Solid combat, good music, huge world. It's a bog standard jRPG with a lot to see and do. Not a great Tales game, but not bad despite what the internet told me.
Berseria is the prequel to Zestiria. Ended up being received significantly better than Zestiria, too.

Nov 8, 2017
Older Ass Creeds on sale! I haven't played the series since Black Flag, which I quite enjoyed, but was *super* done with that formula by the time that game was over. Would I enjoy Origins or Odyssey? And which one do you like better?

Leaning towards Origins because the setting looks really dope, and the loot looks fun. Curious to hear your opinions!

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City and San Andreas.. how much of the licensed music has been removed over the years ?

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Older Ass Creeds on sale! I haven't played the series since Black Flag, which I quite enjoyed, but was *super* done with that formula by the time that game was over. Would I enjoy Origins or Odyssey? And which one do you like better?

Leaning towards Origins because the setting looks really dope, and the loot looks fun. Curious to hear your opinions!

Playing Odyssey right now and liking it a lot. I finished Origins a couple years ago and it was also good. I do think Odyssey improves in many ways. Combat And stealth had a few issues that I feel are cleaned up better in Odyssey.

The focus of Origins leaned wayyyy too heavy on just having Bayek stick his blade into half of Egypt(to predictable narrative ends), while Odyssey feels more like a personal journey and mystery to uncover(though it too has lots of just kill x quests). Egypt was neat, but too much of it didn't factor much into the journey, which remained highly focused on the "secret" war between the factions. Too often zones were empty outside of some optional outposts to clear, or some famous landmark that you enter for some random loot chest. Felt it was a bit of a missed opportunity. Odyssey goes a bit more fantastical with Greece and its legends, I dig it. But Egypt was a sight to behold...oh but the final DLC for Origins was neat and did some stuff with Egypt gods and lore.

So yea so far I prefer Odyssey as a game, but Origins is still a fine game if you want Egypt. Just don't get hung up on doing everything to avoid burnout.

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017

I have been doing some collectibles and side quests in Origins and it's a great world to explore. Egypt is looking beautiful. Gameplay-wise I enjoy Origins more due to less focus RPG and gear, but except for that they are more or less the same.

Pick the setting that's most interesting to you.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Got Prey, Evil Within 1 and 2. Bethesda got me good with this sale.

Can't comment on the other 2, but Prey...enjoy. I really hope you love it as much as I do. The world is your literal playground so don't go in narrow-minded. Think outside of the box and you'll have the most fun you've had in games in a while. ENJOY!

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017

Many, many people will tell you Odyssey, and that's fine because it is a good game...but Origins depiction of Egypt is, in my opinion, one of the most well-made worlds this entire generation and is 100% worth diving into. It's SO good. The side content is also really interesting and if you take Egypt in as it comes the journey is incredible. Seeing the pyramids off in the distance and slowly making your way closer and closer and then finally getting there...it just feels awesome.

Mecha

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
Can't comment on the other 2, but Prey...enjoy. I really hope you love it as much as I do. The world is your literal playground so don't go in narrow-minded. Think outside of the box and you'll have the most fun you've had in games in a while. ENJOY!
I actually own a boxed X1 copy that never played, but I got this with Mooncrash and I'm looking forward to play it on PS5, already downloaded.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Doraemon $25
Nice!

My God the web store is just awful
Constant errors
And the app store can't even do search

Who made these?

Last edited:

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Everyone buying the Evil Within needs to check out the 2 Kidman DLC's if you liked the game, as they are excellent. Also sets a nice tone since it's directed by the director for 2: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1003-CUSA00203_00-TEWSEASONPASS001

I strongly recommend this if people are willing to play the sequel. The DLCs for the first game tie up loose ends as well as setting up future storylines for the sequel, and they're great.

TheDoldrums

Nov 10, 2017
Think it's finally time to bite on the Evil Within series, those prices are nice.

Also considering Ni No Kuni for some reason even though I have such a backlog and am into the Trails series right now

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
How the hell filters still not integrated? Should've been one of the top priorities for next updates.

Guess I might finally hop on Death Stranding.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Bummer the Dark Souls III season pass isn't on-sale. Now that the game runs at 60fps on PS5 I would like to go back and play those expansions. I COULD get the Deluxe Edition which is on-sale but I already own the base game.

Nov 8, 2017
Playing Odyssey right now and liking it a lot. I finished Origins a couple years ago and it was also good. I do think Odyssey improves in many ways. Combat And stealth had a few issues that I feel are cleaned up better in Odyssey.

The focus of Origins leaned wayyyy too heavy on just having Bayek stick his blade into half of Egypt(to predictable narrative ends), while Odyssey feels more like a personal journey and mystery to uncover(though it too has lots of just kill x quests). Egypt was neat, but too much of it didn't factor much into the journey, which remained highly focused on the "secret" war between the factions. Too often zones were empty outside of some optional outposts to clear, or some famous landmark that you enter for some random loot chest. Felt it was a bit of a missed opportunity. Odyssey goes a bit more fantastical with Greece and its legends, I dig it. But Egypt was a sight to behold...oh but the final DLC for Origins was neat and did some stuff with Egypt gods and lore.

So yea so far I prefer Odyssey as a game, but Origins is still a fine game if you want Egypt. Just don't get hung up on doing everything to avoid burnout.
I have been doing some collectibles and side quests in Origins and it's a great world to explore. Egypt is looking beautiful. Gameplay-wise I enjoy Origins more due to less focus RPG and gear, but except for that they are more or less the same.

Pick the setting that's most interesting to you.
Many, many people will tell you Odyssey, and that's fine because it is a good game...but Origins depiction of Egypt is, in my opinion, one of the most well-made worlds this entire generation and is 100% worth diving into. It's SO good. The side content is also really interesting and if you take Egypt in as it comes the journey is incredible. Seeing the pyramids off in the distance and slowly making your way closer and closer and then finally getting there...it just feels awesome.

Thanks for the info! Going to try out Origins, can't wait.

Hello Snake

Nov 25, 2020
Canada
I'm going to pick up Ghost Recon Breakpoint Gold from this sale. I thought about getting the ultimate edition from the last sale, but figured I would wait for gold edition to go on sale instead. The ultimate extras didn't seem worth an additional almost $8.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Picked up Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY, Divinity Original Sin 2 Def ed, Ni No Kuni Remastered and Sleeping Dogs def ed

RayCharlizard

Nov 2, 2017
Should have gotten Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot's ultimate edition while it was on sale! 😭 Deluxe is only $5 cheaper and missing the $15 music pack.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Think the Star Ocean games will ever go any cheaper?

Been eyeing them for ages now, but 50% and 33% seems to be it. SE knows how to minimize deals. lol

Madrugador

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
What's the difference between the Telltale Batman Shadows Edition and the regular ones?

OP
OP
Captain of Outer Space

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
The OP is finally done. Sorry for the delay.

What's the difference between the Telltale Batman Shadows Edition and the regular ones?
It's the remaster:

Enhanced with hand recolored gameplay and remastered textures, the Telltale Batman Shadows Edition brings all ten Telltale Batman episodes across two seasons into one, complete game while staying true to the spirit of the Dark Knight's rich, visually compelling history.