Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDoctor

Oct 26, 2017
USA
oof, the vita sale is garbo

God I'm torn between:

Nier Automata (Not usually a fan of super actiony RPGs but I do like some of them)
Star Ocean First Departure R (love me some old school JRPG but I hear this is super short)
Alliance Alive
Valkyrie Bundle (1 Remaster + 4)

I can probably snag more than one but they will end up on my back log as I'm busy with Cold Steel atm....

I need help Era, convince me which to buy lol
valkyria will give you the most value, and is what i'd call the best of the bunch. automata has an absolutely fantastic story with serviceable gameplay; difficulty is on the lighter side if you'd prefer that. star ocean was literally a snes rpg, for better or worse depending on what you're looking for.

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely picking up Kingdom Hearts All-In-One, Suikoden IV (almost all five!), and Star Ocean. Really considering Judgment, but it sometimes is a sliver cheaper physical (at least where I live).

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really really enjoyed Nier Automata probably one of my favorite games of all time. I know you said your not to fond of action rpgs but it might be a good change of pace after you get through with Cold Steel.
oof, the vita sale is garbo

valkyria will give you the most value, and is what i'd call the best of the bunch. automata has an absolutely fantastic story with serviceable gameplay; difficulty is on the lighter side if you'd prefer that. star ocean was literally a snes rpg, for better or worse depending on what you're looking for.

Thanks guys! I got all day to keep chewing on my decision but Nier is starting to look like a good choice.

Ferdie

Jul 16, 2018
How bad is Nier Automata on base PS4? Xbox version never goes on sale and I'm tired on waiting.

Sagitario

Oct 26, 2017
I already got the First Day edition of Nier and the physicial GotY edition doesn't have the content (nor the updates) in disc, right?

Is the 3C3C1D119440927 DLC worth it?

How is the Sleeping Dogs port?

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting for 428: Shibuya Scramble to go on sale again for a minute. Finally able to jump in, I liked what I saw in the demo

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm at work so I can't watch any videos. Is Shibuya Scramble just reading or are their interactive events in the game? I've never bothered to look into the VNs before.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm going to buy Judgment and Shibuya Scramble. Throw them on the ever increasing backlog.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Judgement is really tempting...But I still need to beat Yakuza 0. I'm also thinking about picking up Fire Pro since I've heard a lot of good things about that series, but I just don't know...

Leandras

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Already own KH3 physically but am really tempted for the all in one package. Does anyone know if the bundle treats that game the same way as the normal KH3 or will I need to redownload it and restart my progress?

Got persona 5 since it was a good deal and can always buy royal down the line if I want to because FF7R is coming out very soon after it releases and that will get all my attention.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is the 3C3C1D119440927 DLC worth it?

Only if you're already a huuuuge fan of the base game and you just want another excuse to dive into its combat

I myself fit that description, and even then the only reason I'm only finally buying it years after the fact cuz it's $5

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Judgement is really tempting...But I still need to beat Yakuza 0.
Storywise you really don't have to. There is almost zero actual connection in the story (and even side stories) between the two games. I know that's not what you meant but I just wanted to make that clear.

Also Judgment is running on Dragon Engine so it'll feel very different compared to Y0, even just walking around the city.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ended up buying Code Vein and SAO Lost Song. Wish the DLC for the SAO games was on sale besides just the complete editions.

Son of Sparda

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any version of Persona Dancing collection that includes all DLCs?

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
VN fans are eatin with this sale
jX5Gx8l.png

ghoulie

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have opinions on kill la kill? 12 seems decent and I thought I heard some positive things tho I recall also hearing about technical issues.
I'm not sure if it's still up but there was a demo at launch. Seemed fine to me and I'll probably get it at that price myself.

Also, everything I want adds up to around $340. Whew that's a lotta games.

Oct 25, 2017
I think the DLC for the Persona dancing games has gone on sale at least once before but i'm not too sure
maybe there's a site that tracks this sort of thing?

Son of Sparda

Oct 25, 2017
I think the DLC for the Persona dancing games has gone on sale at least once before but i'm not too sure
maybe there's a site that tracks this sort of thing?
Looks like they've been on sale once before:
en.psprices.com

-70% P3D/P5D: Song Season Pass

Price drop in official PlayStation Store store for P3D/P5D: Song Season Pass
en.psprices.com

-70% P5D: Costume Season Pass

Price drop in official PlayStation Store store for P5D: Costume Season Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.