Status
Not open for further replies.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Was going to say I can't launch it, it keeps erroring. So the demo isn't exactly out yet?

Well, the demo is out, but the "Sorry, something went wrong" error means Denuvo's authorisation process is failing:

jALB1sh.jpg

4S6TbXu.png

Uei6mIJ.jpg

1CGAqhl.jpg

etc.

Last edited:

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't ever played an XCOM game, or any strategy type game in ages, but this looks amazing.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
"Everything" but thats not including Switch? I think such strategy games should do very well on a handheld.

The way they are being a bit coy on Twitter I wouldn't be surprised if a Switch port comes sometime after launch. You have to figure it's a small studio and that doing 4 versions of a game, and going through the necessary certification processes, might be a bit much to do all at once.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I'm not usually a fan of strategy games but this looks interesting and I like the art style.

Good catch for Game Pass getting this day one.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
Wait! This takes place in Sweden? Now I gotta buy it!
Yup!
52fc57e2-51c1-4620-98da-5bfa82cea151.png

An upcoming RPG set in a Swedish 80's post-apocalypse with mutants based on an awesome Pen-n-Paper roleplaying game, a upcoming shooter set in a post-apocalypse-ish Sweden but with robots roaming around, a upcoming TV series based on Simon Stålenhags artwork set in a alternate 80's Sweden with weird tech (or at least I hope that is the chosen setting).
source.gif

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
An upcoming RPG set in a Swedish 80's post-apocalypse with mutants based on an awesome Pen-n-Paper roleplaying game, a upcoming shooter set in a post-apocalypse-ish Sweden but with robots roaming around, a upcoming TV series based on Simon Stålenhags artwork set in a alternate 80's Sweden with weird tech (or at least I hope that is the chosen setting).

Who could have guessed post apocalyptic swedish sci-fi would be the new trend in videogames. I wonder if my long experience of being swedish will benefit me somehow in traversing these strangely decayed lands?

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
System Requirements.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/mutant-year-zero-road-to-eden-system-requirements/45208

Hey folks!

A of you have been asking about the game's system requirements on PC and today we're ready to reveal what the requirements will be! They shouldn't be too heavy for modern PCs, but maybe now's the time to look into updating your hardware if you need to.

Minimum Requirements:
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-760 / AMD Phenom II X4 965
  • GPU: NVidia GTX 580 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
  • MEMORY: 6GB RAM
  • DISK SPACE: 8GB
Recommended Requirements:
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
  • GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 480
  • MEMORY: 8GB RAM
  • DISK SPACE: 8GB

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, the game looks incredible. But the name has kept me away for so long, it really makes a terrible low-budget indie super-niche and forgettable impresssion.

Fachasaurus

Oct 27, 2017
So excited for this game!

Is this on GamePass PC too?

Edit: Nevermind, didn't reload page before asking. Bummer. Still gonna try it on the Xbox but this game feels like it should play pretty great on a PC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.