• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
mantis

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming Alec met his real girlfriend, thanks to writing about a made up marriage with Betty Boop. Would that mean his new and real relationship is based on a lie?

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to guess a wild twist - Betty shows up and kills Elizabeth and claims Alec as her own.

(I have no prior knowledge to suggest this.)

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As a short man I'm glad this comic isn't afraid to say that YES, just because you're short doesn't mean you can't find a loving girlfriend who respects you for your otherwise good looks, amazing intelligence, wicked sense of humor, humble but mature fashion sense, and kind and caring personality, and your talents as an artist who happens to have a fairly innocent crush on a fictional copyrighted character.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
UNMYSryzMZJZjr9f_HeC3JtSksQWWqzwV4_nwBvpnwXdwDUzy8He-coShTl4NU2aagwIdSmb4NXZbcNTBaK9AfXORrnyGpbU2DW9gRw6zAs4SarL

reminds me of pupkin

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My last girlfriend broke up with me because I always shouted "Saber!" whenever we climaxed.

OP
OP
mantis

mantis

Oct 25, 2017

I had a feeling on Wednesday that he is starting to make stuff up again. Guess I was kind of right.

OP
OP
mantis

mantis

Oct 25, 2017

I don't know what to believe anymore. Not that I blame him. Once you are fake married Betty Boop, you will never be happy with anyone else.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder when Alec will start adding in human versions of Bugs Bunny, Sonic, and Peter Griffin?

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
They can't be sued now! This isn't actually Betty Boop anymore, it's Liz who loves him and just acts and looks like Betty Boop but is not in fact Betty Boop.

Why are more people not doing this to curb the evils of copyright infringement!?

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
Good for Alex. I was upset with him that he lied about being married to Betty Boop, but now that he's married to a Betty Boop I guess all's well that ends well

OP
OP
mantis

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
Seems he also lied about working with Bugs Bunny and Petter Griffin at Subway.