rasu

Dec 22, 2017
i'm shocked and scared. betty and alex looked so in love! how can you fake that? has betty made any statements? 2020 continues with it's awfulness...

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
I'm disgusted at this news. I felt like Alec and I were friends but now I find out it was all a lie? Friends don't lie to each other Alec. Friends don't lie.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
but i thought this was the guy who was married to betty boop?!??!

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

OP
OP
mantis

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
I feel dirty for making this thread. I am sorry. I never thought he was making it all up.

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This is all a work and you're all working yourselves into a shoot. Or however it goes. They are still together, but need to keep it on the downlow as too many eyes are on them now like what happens with celebrity couples.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe that I paid this man actual money for physical copies of his stories about his marriage to Betty Boop when it turns out he wasn't married to Betty Boop at all. I bet he doesn't even know Peter Griffin.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I refuse to believe that Mr. Boop, the man who is married to Betty Boop, could in fact not be married to Betty Boop. It just plain doesn't make sense- if the man who is married to Betty Boop isn't married to Betty Boop, then who is married to Betty Boop?

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I refuse to believe that Mr. Boop, the man who is married to Betty Boop, could in fact not be married to Betty Boop. It just plain doesn't make sense- if the man who is married to Betty Boop isn't married to Betty Boop, then who is married to Betty Boop?
I mean his name is even legally Alec Boop, something just doesn't add up here.

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
Disgraceful.

For all the talk of "cancel culture" no one ever seems to be held accountable...

Mr Boop belongs in jail

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
We need to stop calling him Mr. Boop, his last name is a lie because he lied to us about being married to famous 1930s cartoon character Betty Boop. Since he is not married in actuality to Betty Boop, his actual name is Mr. Robbins.

Unless he legally changed his name in order to further the lie that he is married to 1930s film icon Betty Boop, in which case this is fine.

Bossking

Nov 20, 2017
All right, I'll give him one more chance to be married to Betty Boop but he better actually do it this time.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
New post today and he has the balls to post a new girl falling in love with him. What about Betty? What about Betty you fucking liar.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
So he just used Betty Boop in order to make himself more attractive to other women? What a scumbag.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Look we've all been there before. Sure, it's shameful to imagine you're married to Betty Boop when you're really not. But how else would you get to have a three way with Bugs Bunny? I think we all need to do some introspection before judging Alec too sternly.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Look we've all been there before. Sure, it's shameful to imagine you're married to Betty Boop when you're really not. But how else would you get to have a three way with Bugs Bunny? I think we all need to do some introspection before judging Alec too sternly.
I said I was married to Betty Boop so I could be in the orgy with mickey and Goku so maybe I can't judge too hard.