Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did some digging and this should be the correct leak, cross posted from the reveal thread:

So this leak is probably the right one according to reddit, spoiler tagged just in case:
p4sh6ldqes221.png

Full leak right here (Reddit)
Very glad Bo Rai Cho got a spot on the roster, very cool character that everyone loves.

Proc

Oct 25, 2017
I would love a reimagined pit stage.

The leaked rosters looks like fun! Can not wait to play through the story mode, which I'm sure will be really fun.

Test your fucking might!

Tomma18

Banned
May 29, 2018
Very glad Bo Rai Cho got a spot on the roster, very cool character that everyone loves.

Pretty sure thats the other reddit leak, the wrong one. This one doesn't mention the timeline story line at all, has Onaga as the big bad boss and has all MK X newcomers returning.......

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure thats the other reddit leak, the wrong one. This one doesn't mention the timeline story line at all, has Onaga as the big bad boss and has all MK X newcomers returning.......
They better return. This trailer is to hype us up, and most of good guys are bad guys at first. Why introduce new characters to ditch them next game?

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
I think the reddit one above is spot-on so far.

I just hope they worked on animating the characters better to feel weightier but from that Raiden screenshot it still looks like the characters are ice skating.
Not sure really. Both seem to be drawing from something official, as both got very specific details dead-on. Shao Kahn pre-order being a big part of that.You are right about the animations. Hopefully Boon was paying heavy attention to the talk about it these past few years and took a hard look an effort at what they had before to change how they animate these games.

OP
OP
Sento

Sento

Nov 1, 2017
Are these comics canon?

I wish Boon would give the Mortal Kombat world out so they could try spin off genres again. I love the world and setting more then anything.
It may have minor inconsistencies with the game (because of different writers) but it's pretty much canon. Good thing is the writer of the comics is now lead writer at NRS.
Ermac better be in but im expecting otherwise.
Ermac probably won't return if they bring back Shang.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Based on the gameplay stills from Steam we also have a SFDC 299 stage which looks like a military base so I'm guessing it's the Special Forces Detention Center?

ss_5aaa0c14bd5969c4865c53463ed71ef4601952fe.1920x1080.jpg

ss_5c4f1ad866b43b0d2aa18400216eb4e6168357b4.1920x1080.jpg

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
Need tag teams back with my all my favorite classic MK ninja pairings: Scorpion and Sub-Zero, Kitana and Mileena, Sektor and Cyrax.

Not a popular opinion, I'm sure, but I wouldn't mind seeing them drop Johnny and Sonia in favor of Cassie Cage. Would love to see Erron Black return from MKX as well.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so fucking pissed that they are doing preorder DLC BS again.

Makes waiting for the complete edition much easier.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
I just want the MK 11 Roster to feature a new animation system that takes to heart all the criticism Injustice and MK have gotten over attacks not having proper wind up for generating the force the sound effects would have you believe.

Also Noob Saibot.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Wait a minute.

If we are getting both timelines shouldn't Shinnok appear again? The one from the OG timeline survived Armageddon AFAIK.

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
Pick and choose between this one with no Johnny (got Oracle right) or this one with Johnny (got Shaoh Khan preorder right).
You didn't bother to read it, it seems.

"The boss of the game is a series first, a female antagonist."

The gameplay stuff from the leak doesn't line up with what we know officially though. (custom variations are confirmed.)

99% out of 100% is still right. Especially considering we actually don't have any confirmations on gameplay, yet.

AmosThatBook

Apr 6, 2018
Bring back Meat!

Pretty stoked for this. Finally got around to playing the MKX story this week in anticipation after the leaks came out. Forgot how much fun I used to have with the series.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
My girl Cassie gonna look fire in this game based on how improved the women looked in Injustice 2 compared to previous netherrrealm games. hopefully Rain being playablee is true, Loved him in MK9 and sux he was in MKX story and even had a gameplay battle in it but was never playable at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.