King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
killer mike is a fraud

Oh, that makes his first verse in "Close Your Eyes (And Count to Fuck)" awkward...

How you like my stylin' bruh? Ain't nobody smilin' bruh
'Bout to turn this mothafucka up like Riker's Island, bruh
Where my thuggers and my crippers and my blooders and my brothers?
When you niggas gon' unite and kill the police, mothafuckas?

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

They just don't give a fuck, do they?

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
People need to stop confessing to crimes while extremely identifiable/No Masks on the Unicorn Riot Stream.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Damn this is insane!
I know some will probably judge me but I feel bad for people on both sides. I just hope everybody stays safe! I have a brother who is a police officer and I know the stigma behind police is awful in the states. (I live in Canada) I know police has a terrible stigma behind them because of the many who are fucked up and do terrible shit but there a few good ones out there and they are also human, so hopefully those few good cops are doing okay as well.

in all situations to play the both sides trash. Fuck this. And fuck cops. They don't deserve an ounce of sympathy. They are all complicit.

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
they aren't letting protesters onto michigan ave in chicago tonight

not enough numbers but a massive protest is planned for tomorrow at 2pm

coming out again with my sister, gonna make some gear in case of tear gas and make us some signs

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
they aren't letting protesters onto michigan ave in chicago tonight

not enough numbers but a massive protest is planned for tomorrow at 2pm

coming out again with my sister, gonna make some gear in case of tear gas and make us some signs
yeah, prep up, tear gas and pepper spray is no joke

good luck and stay safe

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
The way they carry him, JFC, how are you so bad at your job?
Why are you even moving him, you weren't under sniper fire.
Plus, what if he had internal injuries like a fractured spine or a broken neck? Some can be debilitating. Like if the man that got tossed further than a cellphone had a bruised ego, being carried away like a drunken frat/sorority member could cause a spiral.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
lol, on UR some random dude sanitized his mic for him with a spray bottle

nice gesture

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
Yep ACAB even the cops you're related to.
c0528c4316fe1e01aacbf57a5e106600.jpg

Oct 28, 2017
That's rough, once again my brother is a cop, so I understand your feelings but there are a few that are good ones there.

Hey, people are being shitty to you. There are definitely great community oriented officers out there. Hopefully your brother is one of those.

However, things have really reached a boiling point and it's far past time for a change. I used to believe that there was a peaceful path to this change but I don't think there's going to be. This is a symptom of decades of oppression and systemic racism and murder coming to a boiling point. I hope this is not for nothing and that true change can come from this.