• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The police quite literally brought this on themselves so I'm not surprised they want to play wannabe army this time around. That and you know bigotry and all that.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has the Union said anything about the fired cops? They usually like to put whipped cream on a shit sundae the same day.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm can't wait to see what bullshit comes out of the police unions mouth when they comment on the protest if they haven't already.

Deleted member 2620

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
sax5fdA.jpg

D23

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah ppl not gonna stay silent about this. That video is rage inducing im still shaking

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
mush I posted it in the other thread.

you should know the union officer if Bob Kroll. He's been on Fox News, was at the trump rally and is an awful person.

"
Lt. Bob Kroll, president of the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis, said that the union intends to provide full support to the officers.

"Now is not the time rush to judgement and immediately condemn our officers," Kroll said. "An in-depth investigation is underway. Our officers are fully cooperating. We must review all video. We must wait for the medical examiner's report.""

shocked.gif

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
More on this guy:

City Pages

City Pages

www.kare11.com

Police union selling shirts for Trump rally after uniform ban

Earlier this week, Kroll criticized the change in policy to not allow uniforms saying the move was anti-Trump.
Yeah, another thing that reinforces the ACAB is that their union leadership is universally terrible across the country, and these leaders are elected by the officers. So the majority of officers are electing these scumbags.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
It is absolutely sickening the exact Eric Garner situation has played out again. Sickening.

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
I tuned into the Minneapolis police scanner, and the first thing I heard was a cop asking about what could be used to barricade the front of the precinct. Sounds crazy. I hope the protesters stay safe.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah ppl not gonna stay silent about this. That video is rage inducing im still shaking

You know the sad part? I'm not even trying to be snarky, but I don't even know which killing this was since there were several horrible injustices this week alone. It's so tiring and depressing that I don't try to actively look into, but just aware that there were several.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Probably going to head out there in support tomorrow, assuming it still happens again. It was really stormy today so I didn't want to brave it (which is not a good excuse, I know). Definitely gonna try to distance as best I can and wear a mask of course, but some things are just more important. At this point people have a higher chance of dying from the fucking police here than covid-19 which is definitely not OK.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
It is absolutely sickening the exact Eric Garner situation has played out again. Sickening.
Been thinking about this all day. Over the weekend I was just talking about the Garner case and it's profound affect on me. To then see the SAME SHIT, maybe even worse, happen again. And, as much as I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not, folks fucking trying to carry water for these murderers. And by god, if I hear one more person try and argue accountability to me,
I'm going to genuinely have a mental break.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
It would be more surprising to find out that a police union head isn't racist.
I was literally about to say this.

I'm very pro-union but police unions seem to do nothing aside from enabling bad behavior and bigotry. I would love to see legislation banning them across the country but I know that it would never happen.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Been thinking about this all day. Over the weekend I was just talking about the Garner case and it's profound affect on me. To then see the SAME SHIT, maybe even worse, happen again. And, as much as I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not, folks fucking trying to carry water for these murderers. And by god, if I hear one more person try and argue accountability to me,
I'm going to genuinely have a mental break.
George Floyd was literally laying there being crushed by a cop saying "I can't breathe". How in the fuck did this piece of shit cop (or his piece of shit buddy) not recall the Garner incident and stopped it? Clearly they must have, and did it anyways to kill the man or cause harm.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
You know the sad part? I'm not even trying to be snarky, but I don't even know which killing this was since there were several horrible injustices this week alone. It's so tiring and depressing that I don't try to actively look into, but just aware that there were several.
This is the one where the cop slowly strangled a man in handcuffs who was face down on the ground over the course of 10 minutes, continuing to strangle his lifeless body long after he stopped moving, while onlookers pleaded with him to stop, as he smirked and said "this is why you dont do drugs"

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
This is the one where the cop slowly strangled a man in handcuffs who was face down on the ground over the course of 10 minutes, continuing to strangle his lifeless body long after he stopped moving, while onlookers pleaded with him to stop, as he smirked and said "this is why you dont do drugs"

The one from today then. I don't watch the videos because I don't think I could take this kind of stuff.

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

That's a fucked up statistic. Y'all need changes to the law. Cops shouldn't be paid with leave. Cops shouldn't have the protection from the law the way they do. They need to be held just as accountable if not more-so, so no fucking pieces of shit can ever get away with murder like this. Firing should only be step 1. They shouldn't even be allowed their pension.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
The police quite literally brought this on themselves so I'm not surprised they want to play wannabe army this time around. That and you know bigotry and all that.

YUP. They are gonna tell stories among themselves about how all these 'animals' randomly attacked them and don't respect the rule of law without realizing the irony of the situation, lol.

You want to get home safe to your family? How about make friends in the community you are policing. Because if you make them feel that you're there to escalate and assault and murder them then that whole hypothetical 'They mighta been reaching for a gun!' stops turning hypothetical because what do they have to lose, they are dead either way...innocent or not.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
No justice no peace. When we say that shit, we mean it.

And I'm sure the same Trumpers who held an armed protest inside of the fucking capitol in Michigan, are yelling some bullshit about blacks should learn not to commit crimes.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I seriously cannot believe how straight up cartoonishly dumb and evil the cops are. Speechless.