Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
Epic moment. First thing I thought of, after Die Hard.

jWx0Tq.gif
That scene introduced me to character death in movies. I was confused that she wasn't okay and wasn't going to come back.

Aug 21, 2020
The Flying Graysons. Take your pick. They eat shit with the best of them. Titans, Batman Forever or TAS. Granted, two are shows. Still though.

Oct 29, 2017
I don't want to give too many details since it only came out last year, but Summit of The Gods has in my opinion, the best use of alpinists cutting ropes.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
my two favorites are the guy who falls and hits the propeller in Titanic and the Lord Denethor in LoTR

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
kairojump.gif

From Kairo. When you are wrapped up in the atmosphere the movie is weaving this is the tops.

Oct 25, 2017
Good time, but it's not so much the fall that's great but the scene as a whole. The look on Connie's face as the movie approaches the end.

youtu.be

Good Time - Climax/Connie’s Arrest

As the law finally closes in on Connie Nikas, we are left with an unforgettable barred portrait shot that truly encapsulates the best performance of this yea...

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
First one that came to mind was Gruber, so good job OP.

But outside of that one, the most iconic fall in cinema has to be this one:

t4Cv2J.gif

Have you ever been thrown off of a cliff on your back?
I impatiently await someone to answer "yes" to this question

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Disney really likes it's death falls or deaths that at least include a fall, off the top of my head

Mufasa
Gaston
Tarzan dude
Gothel
Frollo
Ratigan
Charles Muntz (Up)

Oh and

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Death comes for us all...

But something much worse comes for you.