• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
Crazy that Netflix and Disney are ok with these people. Whole sets have been overturned because of anti-vaxxers and they still want to go ahead?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Its getting real hard to be excited for the next Black Panther. One movie is one thing, but if she ends up as a centerpiece of the next phase or two... yeah that's gonna be hard to put up with. Which hurts so much after how damn good BP was these last two phases ;(

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
god damn can we just have a nice killmonger variant wander into our universe and become the next black panther

Last edited:

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
It's hard to say it's too surprising. She was clearly only just smart enough to nuke her socials, or at least listen to whoever told her to do so. It was only a matter of time before she could no longer help herself.

Shit like this is why I'm cool with recasting. Shuri as a character is more than the actress who plays her, why do anything to her when we can just boot Wright off with someone who doesn't suck. Wright was already a rising star before the Black Panther gig, she doesn't exactly need the help.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
There's something really funny about fact that the person who plays Shuri doesn't trust Science

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited to see more of Agatha Harkness, but I'm not sure how that character carries a spinoff show all by herself. She's the most fun when she's being wicked and scheming. If they try to redeem her, it's just gonna be kind of blah.
The only thing I could see is to set it up kind of like how Loki starts, with her being forced to work with someone towards some common goal but having her own agenda in mind. Thing is, Loki abandons the "Loki has his own agenda" thing pretty quickly, and they'd have to be willing to stick with it, or else it would just be a Loki retread.

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
My assumption is shes in MoM so we'll see where her character is at by the end of that. Plus I could see Wanda being in a couple episodes like Zemo was.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
So after finishing What If... while it wasnt the best D+ series I've watched, I gotta say I want more animation with fights of that calibur. In the last episode it was clear someone was up playing Marvel Vs Capcom 3 when it came to a few of those fighting poses/moves. Absolutely loved the fights in the last two eps.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
So after finishing What If... while it wasnt the best D+ series I've watched, I gotta say I want more animation with fights of that calibur. In the last episode it was clear someone was up playing Marvel Vs Capcom 3 when it came to a few of those fighting poses/moves. Absolutely loved the fights in the last two eps.
people complain about Infinity Ultron getting beaten up and can't do anything and I just think in term of fighting game and he's in constant hit stun animation so I had no problem with it, lol

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
people complain about Infinity Ultron getting beaten up and can't do anything and I just think in term of fighting game and he's in constant hit stun animation so I had no problem with it, lol
Exactly. Its just dumb fun. I know anyone who takes two minutes could pick that apart but I dont exactly watch Marvel stuff for sense or realism, just good ol' Comic Book action.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

Captain Carter and Black Widow literally stunlocked him with Shield Slashes before hitting him with the MvCI Final Justice. XD

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know where Yelena came from? How and when did she become a member of the family if she hadn't gone through the red room yet? Was she taken young enough that she had no recollection of her prior family and just assumed Nat & co. were her proper relatives?

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know where Yelena came from? How and when did she become a member of the family if she hadn't gone through the red room yet? Was she taken young enough that she had no recollection of her prior family and just assumed Nat & co. were her proper relatives?
This is what I assume. She was six at the time she was taken into the Red Room at the end of the opening, and their "family" scheme lasted three years, so she would have only been three when they started out, not really old enough to form lasting memories.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
This is what I assume. She was six at the time she was taken into the Red Room at the end of the opening, and their "family" scheme lasted three years, so she would have only been three when they started out, not really old enough to form lasting memories.

I just realized upon watching BW for the first time since it's theatrical release that I had no idea where they got her from. For a second I convinced myself she was actually Alexei and Melina's before I realized that was dumb and didn't add up lol

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
There's also a couple of making of episodes for BW and What If..? on the 20th and 27th.

It occurs to me that with Blade coming to the MCU, that could be a place for characters like Agatha to show up. Street level mysticism and underground horror; WandaVision kinda set her up as someone who's been lurking in the shadows and staying below the radar as she collects magic.

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
Give it to me.

39kyuabzwts71.jpg

u267ar6zwts71.jpg

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to have confirmation of Adam Warlock after playing coy that he wasn't necessarily gonna be in it. And Will Poulter at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.