Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
It seems tonight's FatWS secret cameo will or was slated to appear in
Black Widow

According to sources close to the production, Louis-Dreyfus was slated to first appear in the Black Widow film which, in a pre-Covid world, was scheduled to debut in theaters May 1, 2020. But Marvel, reportedly, has even bigger ambitions for Louis-Dreyfus's villainous figure.
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...racter-contessa-valentina-allegra-de-fontaine

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
So for those that have seen it. Hide your response in spoiler....But on the cameo...(Don't tell me what character/.who is playing it)

Was it a nothing burger? was it a 'Its h appening' moment.

or somewhere in between?

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
So for those that have seen it. Hide your response in spoiler....But on the cameo...(Don't tell me what character/.who is playing it)

Was it a nothing burger? was it a 'Its h appening' moment.

or somewhere in between?

Common sentiment seems to be character is whatever, but the person that plays the character is what has people excited.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
Our film [Black Panther II] is staying in Georgia. Additionally, I have made a personal commitment to raise awareness about ways to help overturn this harmful bill, and continue to get educated on this matter from people on the ground. I will encourage everyone working with me to tap in with the local community directly affected by Senate Bill 202 and to leverage their influence and resources to aid in the fight for this particular and essential pillar of democracy.

shadowandact.com

Ryan Coogler Pens Op-Ed Denouncing Georgia's New Voting Law [Exclusive] - Blavity

Acclaimed director, writer and producer Ryan Coogler shared the below piece with a few select outlets, including Shadow and Act, to come out against Georgia’s new voting law and to talk about initiatives to fight against it. The fight for full enfranchisement is fundamental to the...

Variety: Alfred Molina details role in Spider-Man: Far From Home

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
(Variety) Alfred Molina Details Doc Ock's Return in 'Spider-Man: No Way Home': 'The Tentacles Do All the Work' (EXCLUSIVE)

When the actor asked Jon Watts, the director of "No Way Home," how the movie would bring Doc Ock back — since, as he pointed out, "I died" — Molina said the director told him, "In this universe, no one really dies."
In their early conversations, Molina said, Watts told him that the movie will pick up Doc Ock's story from "that moment" in the river, which in a franchise that include multiverses, time-travel and diverging timelines seems…plausible enough.

Oh, boy...

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Holland and Ruffalo be like

200.gif

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still not sure how the new Spidey movie will handle all the multiverse stuff without it feeling cluttered, but its impossible for me to not be hyped about Molina returning as Ock as he's still pretty much one of my favourite portrayals of a Marvel villain on screen. Here's hoping they give him plenty of screen time.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking forward to the movie, but I'd still rather have Holland's Parker to have characters like Osborne and Octavious to build up over the course of a 2-3 movies.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm looking forward to the movie, but I'd still rather have Holland's Parker to have characters like Osborne and Octavious to build up over the course of a 2-3 movies.
Yeah same here.
But then I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't enjoy the Raimi trilogy as much as others seems to do.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah same here.
But then I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't enjoy the Raimi trilogy as much as others seems to do.

Throwing two villains into the mix who are mostly viewed as memes just sounds incredibly cynical to me. Molina is great, but I would have loved to see a unique spin on the character, and not a de-aged Doc Oc.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
I'd rather they just do stuff anew with No Way Home as well. I don't like the sound of this multiverse stuff at all. Hopefully they prove me wrong and it's good.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I know Jon Watts wanted Kraven to be a villain, and that would have been perfect after FFH. When all all of these rumors started circulating, and Jamie Foxx was announced..

4edc17a44ef1de1eb2fcf3afd5555747_w200.gif

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
comicbook.com

Marvel Updates Shang-Chi Social Media Accounts and Fans Are Freaking Out Over Trailer

Shang-Chi’s social media accounts got a refresh and fans are thinking a trailer must be coming [...]

Also, the official Shang-Chi Twitter account just updated its logo and description.

I'm wondering if we'll get a trailer after the ending of FATWS?
People are speculating it might drop tomorrow. Not exactly sure why though.

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
Whether it'll drop tomorrow or not, it must drop pretty soon. With the release dates not changing anymore and first teasers for MCU films usually dropping 6/7 months before the film's release, Shang-Chi's first teaser is already past its due date.

Status
Not open for further replies.