Status
Not open for further replies.

ThorHammerstein

Revenger
Nov 19, 2017
this is the person that many want to be the new black Panther? Hopefully she doesn't torpedo her career.
She ain't Boseman for sure (no one is).

So how's about,

Dr. Strange opens a portal to a different universe where T'challa and Killmonger are both alive and buddies and no bad shit went down like selling vibranium and family abandonment.

Something killed off our T'challa and as they need theirs, nice dude Killmonger comes to our universe to be our Black Panther until we can find a new BP to be trained and take the throne (and maybe stick around for 5-7 movies or so). And Shuri gets crushed by a rock or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shaoran Hyku

Aug 6, 2020
Spanish speakers - what did all that say?
Basically says:
The 3 spiderman, what is your favourite spider-man? You don't have to choose, in the marvel multiverse everything can happen, and in Spiderman 3 quite possibly you will see everyone. Yes! The three peter parker saving the world together. Find out more, very soon in ON News.

I think we shouldn't pay attention to this, seems like a rumor video

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Florence Pugh confirmed for Hawkeye

variety.com

‘Hawkeye’ Series at Disney Plus Adds Six to Cast, Including Vera Farmiga and Tony Dalton (EXCLUSIVE)

The "Hawkeye" series at Disney Plus has cast a number of roles, including Vera Farmiga, Tony Dalton and Florence Pugh, Variety has learned.
24saul-recap-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

I don't hate it.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Zendaya was on Jimmy Kimmel:

When Jimmy asked if it was called Spider-Man 3 because it has 3 Spider-Men, Zendaya said she could neither confirm or deny.

Ariesfirebomb

Jul 3, 2018
Minneapolis
You're not gonna fault her for being anti-vaccination because she's black? What about all that crazy antichrist stuff? What about linking a video where the guy isn't even hiding being transphobic(ontop of being anti-vax)?

That's not what I said. I said I won't question her for questionings. That in itself does not automatically make her anti vaxxer.

The rest of that shit, I ain't got a comment on because it's not my wheel house and of course is a little off. I just really wanted to point out that if you see Black people or any POC group with very valid concerns, that does NOT inherently make them anti vaxxer. 🤷🏾‍♂️

does that answer your questions?

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
That trailer better be damn amazing, because I'm really not a fan of the whole Spider-verse idea.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Aren't we getting our first Spider-Man 3 footage this month anyway. I could imagine a title reveal as well.

I just want Emma Stone back as Gwen Stacy. Ideally as Spider-Gwen. Her Gwen in ASM was perfection.

Last edited:

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
Imagine the trailer starting with Maguire's uncle Ben saying "With great power, comes great responsibility."

luca

Oct 25, 2017
It was a tv spot for "Spider-Man 3" showing footage from all three Spider-Man incarnations and mentions of the multiverse.

Edit: found a mirror;

I wonder if they are gonna play this at Sony Pictures' CCXP panel today (December 4) or even just give us an official title. This would be the biggest event to drop some Spider-Man 3 footage that an executive told us would come this month. Sony are having their Monster Hunter panel in 22 hours but it's unknown if they'll show anything else during the event.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
Not sure where else to post this, but if theaters do indeed die or get significantly altered then that has an interesting effect on the Marvel - Sony Spider-man contract. The contract stipulates that

13.f. Release Specification. Each Picture which is released by SPE shall receive an initial domestic (i.e., United States and Canada) theatrical release on no less than 2000 screens (or other analogous viewing format now known or hereafter devised).

An argument can be made whether streaming would be analogous viewing and how they would quantify the equivalent requirement for Sony to keep the contract in good standing.

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Not sure where else to post this, but if theaters do indeed die or get significantly altered then that has an interesting effect on the Marvel - Sony Spider-man contract. The contract stipulates that

13.f. Release Specification. Each Picture which is released by SPE shall receive an initial domestic (i.e., United States and Canada) theatrical release on no less than 2000 screens (or other analogous viewing format now known or hereafter devised).

An argument can be made whether streaming would be analogous viewing and how they would quantify the equivalent requirement for Sony to keep the contract in good standing.

Yet another interesting development brought on by the Pandemic, just like Work From Home options, and the boom of delivery services for everything. I'm sure Disney will use this opportunity to wrestle that Spider-Man contract out of Sony's hands. I'm sure Feige will demand Sony stop having a seat at MCU planning parties just because they control Spidey.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
So there was nothing at the Sony CCXP panel as expected. There's a locked panel tomorrow but don't expect anything. Guess we will get our look at Spider-Man 3 at some random day this month.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Yet another interesting development brought on by the Pandemic, just like Work From Home options, and the boom of delivery services for everything. I'm sure Disney will use this opportunity to wrestle that Spider-Man contract out of Sony's hands. I'm sure Feige will demand Sony stop holding having a seat at MCU planning parties just because they control Spidey.
Not to mention that if Apple does say fuck it and buy one of the non top 3 studios, Sony is the likely candidate and if that deal happens, Sony loses the Spidey rights.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
Just to have a movie studio basically. Wouldn't be the first time Columbia and Tristar got owed by a random company.

hqdefault.jpg

This might be the dumbest thing in the world to ask, but would it be in Disney's best interest to maybe encourage apple to buy the studio by pitching in some money just so that they can get the rights back to spider man? Is that even something that happens in business lmao?

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
This might be the dumbest thing in the world to ask, but would it be in Disney's best interest to maybe encourage apple to buy the studio by pitching in some money just so that they can get the rights back to spider man? Is that even something that happens in business lmao?
You be shocked how much of that happens that we don't know about.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017

Disney and Apple do have some connections due to Steve Jobs owning Pixar. And isn't Bob Iger an Apple shareholder?

Status
Not open for further replies.