• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm absolutely down for multiverse shenanigans but also just giving some of these actors another shot.

Especially if its the same actor doing a wildly different take like Jameson.

Oct 29, 2017
A multiverse Spider-Man film would be insane and I'd be excited for it but it doesn't really feel like a natural step from the end of FFH.

Did we get any details about what Sony and Marvel's 'deal' is or do we just know they're at least making Spider-Man 3?

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I'm absolutely down for multiverse shenanigans but also just giving some of these actors another shot.

Especially if its the same actor doing a wildly different take like Jameson.

yep i'm totally cool with it either way lol

It'd be funny to do the multiverse.
"I come from another universe..."
"No you don't. That guy already tried that."
*actually does come from another universe*

lol I want this now

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The latest rumor suggest that Sony is up for multiple crossovers between their universe and the MCU. Maybe Spider-Woman will fully open that door (before that we'll have Morbius and Venom 2)
The current deal is already a win-win situation. Expanding that would be the next step.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
What if events in Raimi's Doctor Strange sequel lead into a live action Spider-Verse (maybe also directed by Raimi)? How cool would that be? Considering Doctor Strange deals with dimensions, that could make sense.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone's talking about Electro, but this is pretty interesting...

screenrant.com

Christopher Eccleston Would Return As Thor Villain (But Only With Raganrok Team)

If Natalie Portman could come back, why not him too?
That's from a year ago but sure wouldn't mind him back.

I also tend to forget that the MCU cast Evan Peters in WandaVision, Christian Bale in Thor: Love and Thunder and Richard E. Grant and Owen Wilson in Loki. Richard would be an interesting Old Loki.

So many big names attached to the MCU.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
A multiverse Spider-Man film would be insane and I'd be excited for it but it doesn't really feel like a natural step from the end of FFH.

Did we get any details about what Sony and Marvel's 'deal' is or do we just know they're at least making Spider-Man 3?

Yeah.. 3 was looking to be a personal movie that would wrap some things up Peter, not shoehorn ASM shit into. If that's going to be the case, and Foxx not playing a revamped character I'll be incredibly disappointed.

ForlornFate

Jun 12, 2019
I hope they drop the old design and go with something closer to how the Spider-Man PS4 game designed Electro.

6fb356fbc5290f57cd920b6176d0f0c59c6eada2v2_hq.jpg

I love how they incorporated the lightning mask into facial scars in the shapes of lightning bolts.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
So Jamie Foxx has said he won't be blue Electro in Spider-Man 3.

I can't help but be really excited about his comeback now. Kevin Feige always loved the casting of Foxx as Electro but he's gonna make him the 1000% badass Electro he can be.

So my impression is he's not gonna cross over from ASM2 but rather be an alternate version like JJJ.

Last edited:

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
So Jamie Foxx has said he won't be blue Electro in Spider-Man 3.

I can't help but be really excited about his comeback now. Kevin Feige always loved the casting of Foxx as Electro but he's gonna make him the 1000% badass Electro he can be.

So my impression is he's not gonna cross over from ASM2 but rather be an alternate version like JJJ.
Where'd he say this?

But yeah, I'm glad it's him playing Electro but not THAT Electro. Foxx is a fantastic actor, he'll nail whatever role he plays.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Where'd he say this?

But yeah, I'm glad it's him playing Electro but not THAT Electro. Foxx is a fantastic actor, he'll nail whatever role he plays.
On his Instagram post. I saw it with my own eyes. Funny enough I went to go get a link and he deleted the post right there. He already said too much.

This is what he posted :

He already done for by Marvel snipers.

Imagine Electro being main villain and no Kraven or Scorpion lol.

Last edited:

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
Apparently F&WS are done in Atlanta and off to Prague again, with their stunt-coordinator posting this:

Login • Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

So they should be done filming soon.

ForlornFate

Jun 12, 2019
On his Instagram post. I saw it with my own eyes. Funny enough I went to go get a link and he deleted the post right there. He already said too much.

This is what he posted :

Oh wow, he definitely let the cat out of the bag. I think at this anyone within six degrees of Tom Holland will slip on some big spoilers, lol.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there's really any spoilers in his instagram post other than him saying he's not gonna be blue. All the pictures he posted were screenshots from articles talking about the news, some articles were speculating a multiverse thing.

Oct 31, 2017
Not sure what they are gonna do, but it sounds like Dr. Strange 2 will be insane. Eric Bishop is a great actor, but his Electro sucked. Not his fault, but I don't have fond memories of that. We'll see if Feige can fix that mess. I'm sure it'll be possible with a talented actor like Bishop, but we'll see.

The latest rumor suggest that Sony is up for multiple crossovers between their universe and the MCU. Maybe Spider-Woman will fully open that door (before that we'll have Morbius and Venom 2)
The current deal is already a win-win situation. Expanding that would be the next step.

Keep in mind that for Spider Woman to truly work and be comic accurate it has to be a collaboration between the two companies unless something changed in the contract.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So will Spidey take his family and classmates with him to the Sony universe? 🤔

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Keep in mind that for Spider Woman to truly work and be comic accurate it has to be a collaboration between the two companies unless something changed in the contract.
Olivia Wilde (by mistake or misinformation) said that Feige was involved so if that's true and he is producing then that's it, right? And I don't think he'd be slightly involved and just be like any other studio exec, he'd be the producer.

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
Its a couple pages ago now, but why is Spider-Man not considered for Young Avengers? Seems he'd be an obvious choice for the list. He is only 17ish or something which makes him the perfect age for it.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I would normally say this Legends figure would be something based on the comics to run alongside movie tie-in figures but everyone's running with it being a (completely new) design for the movie and merchandise for what would have been a movie release next month.

Kro for Eternals.

Last edited:

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
I would normally say this Legends figure was something unrelated to the movie but everyone's running with it being a design for the movie since it's merchandise tied it with what would have been a movie release next month.

Kro for Eternals.

I loved Kro's comic look but I'm already warming up to this design. Ironically, he now looks like Ghaur.

marvel.fandom.com

Ghaur (Earth-616)

41 appearance(s) of Ghaur (Earth-616) 9 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Ghaur (Earth-616) 1 minor appearance(s) of Ghaur (Earth-616) 3 mention(s) of Ghaur (Earth-616) 10 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Ghaur (Earth-616) 11 image(s) of Ghaur (Earth-616) 4 quotation(s) by or about Ghaur (Earth-616)

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I would normally say this Legends figure would be something based on the comics to run alongside movie tie-in figures but everyone's running with it being a (completely new) design for the movie and merchandise for what would have been a movie release next month.

Kro for Eternals.

Looks like an evil/corrupted version of adult Groot.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Today's Daniel Ricthman rumor is that Marvel Studios want to sign Ryan Reynolds to more projects than any other actor in the franchise. Wouldn't be surprising to see him cameo all kinds of places.

godofcookery

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

This is what he posted :

Is he in the next MCU installment or in the next Into the Spider Verse film? The pic and concept make it sound like that.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017

Chris Hemsworth with Taika Waititi together in Australia.

This along with news that Natalie Portman arriving in Australia in the beginning of September seems to indicate that filming on Thor Love and Thunder will begin soon.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
They're in the process of hiring for nine roles - one of them a young Echo - for the Hawkeye show. They're ramping up for that November start date.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man 3 starts filming next week.

The Atlanta photographer guy said the main villain will be all CG, but I'm gonna take him for granted for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.