• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Well, not so much the Brazil/Flux one, I'm feeling good enough on Brazil to wait there.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be against an Xbro/Reki vote for many reasons but I do want to know why Bae thinks they would unlock anything in particular.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Lets say the message was a complete fabrication - full blown gambit. Is that not something you could see town CS doing? I'm pretty sure in KH he made up some similar bullshit as town for literally no reason that I can recall (he took that bomb hit like a champ though *truffle shuffle*).

That is true, it is certainly something I could see him making up as a town!CS gambit if the message was fake and if so, his partner would have been dragged into it through their chat.

Thinking about it that way does change things a little since I think I was too focused on coolestgroot which is a while back now.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
How would Xbro/Reki give us a good feel on the gamestate?

Girl. This from you? About Sorian?
I think that if we flip them it will give good info. If they flip scum, since they're so quiet it could probably shed light on if they're trying to avoid interacting with teammates specifically or just other town. They only ever talk to a few people specifically so it would give us good reads on others IMO.

*shrug* I just can't see it being a scum play tbh

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know, I saw your reads and we are actually pretty aligned I think outside of Monkey/Stu, but you seem pretty married to wanting Monkey out ASAP which I am not going to join on today, so I wasn't sure if you were actually going to move your vote anywhere. It's also one reason why I kind of feel good about you here, since yeah I like those other reads you have.

For as much as I need to preach people getting their heads out of their ass, I can't just fall on "lynch me so you can all move on" if there's is another out. At the end of the day, the only concrete info I have at the moment is still just my alignment so while yes, I am going to sit on Monkey longer, I also have to self-pres and I'd prefer that happen on someone else I scum read.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
That is true, it is certainly something I could see him making up as a town!CS gambit if the message was fake and if so, his partner would have been dragged into it through their chat.

Thinking about it that way does change things a little since I think I was too focused on coolestgroot which is a while back now.
Can you walk me through your scum read on Sorian again?

Oct 26, 2017
Xbro/Reki: Reading through all their posts, I'm not getting a particular scummy vibe. Their back-and-forth about their partner chat feels genuine? The only piece that sticks out to me on Xbro is how much he really latched onto what he saw as Ty dodging a Brazil question, to the point where he brought it up on two different occasions, and then ended up planting a vote based on this. And kept it there. And convinced his partner to join with him on. Just felt like way too little? But not necessarily scummy.

Oct 26, 2017
3 hours to go. I really hope we can at least get another train going to compete with Sorian/B-Dubs. If they are town, with no competing wagons, scum can just put up their feet and relax at this point.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I guess where I am right now is that I wouldn't be opposed to the Sorian lynch I guess, but moreso because of Dubs, but there's plenty of votes there and it doesn't seem like adding on would help much at this point. I'm pretty against doing Monkey/Stu today instead, so I don't really want to put my vote there. I can see other people feeling some ways about Natiko, which I agree with, but everyone seems to think Terra is townie and a lot of his posts have felt good to me, so I can understand why people aren't joining me here instead.

So, with that being said, there aren't many vote getters right now that I am very interested in joining in on at the moment, since the other ones would be the claimed cop and the person they claimed a green check on...

I'll move my vote here for now and see if it gets anything going since I don't think anyone is going to join me on Natiko/Terra.

Vote: Xbro

I get the sense Xbro has been coasting a bit too much here today, and I haven't really been a fan of his contributions so far. Others have expressed doubt here, but I haven't seen many votes for it, so I'll put up.
I'll admit, I don't think I have much of a read on xbro. I feel like they haven't been around at all and has gotten a pass due to Monkey vs Sorian taking up so much air.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
New list!
Town side:
Coolest/LP - The double, unless it's fake, cements this slot as town for me. It's a little meh it got used on AbFat, but unless there's some evidence this is a weirder game than anticipated, that's a town power. I would really like to hear from LP about the message and the vote, but regardless, voting there isn't going to do a thing.
Stan/feps - As I mentioned, the split between them is a concern but feps's contributions feel more natural and invested today. It's easy for them to get lost but I think that's a game size issue. I felt also like I could more easily find Stan in himself today - he was earnestly flippant but there are good observations hidden in his posts that are all Stan. I think they should be heavily reassessed as time passes because their votes will be important but for today, I file them here.
Verelios/Apollo - Apollo being quieter isn't out of character for her though I hate to think we have another replacement on the horizon. Verelios can be slick but I don't read an agenda in his work today. He's trying to stay caught up and following his progression so far, I think he will be a good one to watch/engage tomorrow.
rac & Vincent Alexander - I know the continued sticking to Bae is a whole thing but honestly, Bae has been shady. I feel better about malus in that pairing and considering, that's an issue. So I can't fault them for that.
Kyanrute/empressdonna - donna's quiet but I like the way she responded when I asked her for specific things, and while Kyan is a harder read, the only thing that makes me flinch at all was his d1 EoD vote. If they are scum, Kyan will be cagier later game, I think.
Ab/Fat - I can't follow falling dominos far enough to see them as scum.
Geno/Sparky - Maybe this is not the best reason, but I feel like Sparky would have hinted at something so far if they were scum, and Geno's stubbornness was town and his coming back also fits with that. I wish he was doing more, but I believe this pair is town.

??Town??
Pirate Bae/malus
The deep conspiracy theory I can't buy. That's too much. But man, I am not feeling great about Bae and malus and Fanto's "she's just weird" doesn't cut it for me. Claiming the one-shot could easily be the new "but I got roleblocked" and with Coolest/LP possibly confirmed and Ab/Fat pretty confirmed, where was a semi-active depleted cop fall on the list of potential NKs fall? Very low. So that situation isn't likely to resolve itself. I will say it bothers me a little. I don't like most of Bae's choices around the claim or the reveal, the early breadcrumbs, especially the x-shot claim... just... there's a lot there that doesn't feel right. And yet all of it could just be weird town play. That makes it feel even worse. I don't know if I'll have time to go through her reads to pick things out but they feel... off.

malus feels a little better but not much. I could expand on that but I don't think there's much point at this time.

If Sorian is town, I feel worse about Pirate Bae/malus. Him giving them a pass makes sense. Her giving him a pass for "scum wouldn't do x" is straight up fucking wild. Honestly, I get almost no town feelings from her play except for hiding the gossips. All town cred comes from the claim. With Bae? That's risky.

PoE starts here:
Natiko/Terraforce and Fantomas/zippedpinhead - I don't think these are scum together. But both have raised a lot of red flags. Even my townread of Terra has me suspicious.

If Sorian is town, I lean more town on Fanto/Zipped - slightly. If Sorian is scum, I think I would reassess both teams.

Brazil and FluxwaveZ - Like many, I feel better about Brazil but I'm not giving him a townread yet. Flux is making noise and it's not helpful but it's hard to say if it's just Flux earnestly trying to solve the game from mechanics. These remain at the lighter side of my PoE, and I don't think I'd vote there today - other flips might give us more.
Xbro/Reki - has disappeared. There is a world in which Reki just got overwhelmed as a new player, but Xbro has fixated on the tiniest things to look busy. It's hard to see him as town in any scenario.
SkyOdin/TheChuggernaut - this one kinda hurts me? This is also very much an if Sorian is town, otherwise they might be null, but Sky feels now like he's playing both sides. Chuggs dropped back off, and that's a problem. And while Sky voiced pocket suspicion once before as I recall in a game long long ago, I have a small suspicion that he's done so here as a tactic. Scumreading both me and Sorian, too... I gotta agree with Sorian there. There's no way we are scum together here. And his read on Sorian was exactly mine, just compressed and without the posts to back it up. Do not like.
Sorian/B-Dubs - I'm not repeating all that about Sorian. I really struggle to see B-Dubs as town in this game, honestly. I had a longer post earlier; I can get it for people if they want.

Don't think I missed anyone. Gotta go in a few to retrieve a child and take her to art class, but I'll be here an hour before EoD.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
How much is the idea about Xbro to help Chuggs to move there comfortably, away from Sorian? Yes, this is paranoid Kyaaa speaking.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
dont want to vote xbro/reki because i like reki
dont want to vote sorian/dubs because... well i cant say i like their play but idk its not feeling like scum to me
dont want to vote monkey/stuart because i think i have good feels about stu?
dont wanna vote terra/nat because i like terra
chuggernaut/skyodin though... heck yeah i would love to lean here again today

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
and yet im the only one there

i applaud your ability to force sorian vs you to happen
At the risk of looking like I'm PR fishing, rac, if you're a cop and that's the foundation for your approach to Bae & malus, it might be better to claim it, but since you posted this, I doubt that's the case.

And Sorian vs me is crumbling fast, my dude, so hold your admiration, I guess.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Natiko/Terraforce and Fantomas/zippedpinhead - I don't think these are scum together. But both have raised a lot of red flags. Even my townread of Terra has me suspicious.

If Sorian is town, I lean more town on Fanto/Zipped - slightly. If Sorian is scum, I think I would reassess both teams.
Honestly, the one thing that makes me feel worst about you right now is your inability to put a read on either me or Natiko. You keep putting us both in this weird quarantine zone in your read list, and I don't like it. Just expand here please. What are these red flags? Why are Sorian and I Scum together? Why does Sorian being Town mean that I'm Town?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not going to lie, the deep skeptic in me reads that Bae/malus section and thinks you are prepping the next lynch in your mind when I flip town. Getting that cop gone would be juicy via mislynch instead of having to do a NK on it.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
How much is the idea about Xbro to help Chuggs to move there comfortably, away from Sorian? Yes, this is paranoid Kyaaa speaking.
That's a good question.
Honestly, the one thing that makes me feel worst about you right now is your inability to put a read on either me or Natiko. You keep putting us both in this weird quarantine zone in your read list, and I don't like it. Just expand here please. What are these red flags? Why are Sorian and I Scum together? Why does Sorian being Town mean that I'm Town?
Sorian thinks Natiko is scum and has strong alignment with your reads. A town Sorian being legit means I would focus more on Natiko and be more inclined to trust you.

I can't force a read; I don't have one on Natiko really at all. I see signs that could point to scum or town Natiko. I like Terra, but if Sorian is town I have to explore his reasons vs mine.

As for you, you just feel very half-hearted. I haven't moved you down because I know your partner has trouble keeping up from past play and you said something similar about the roster earlier so I haven't moved you up or down and probably wouldn't until there's vote-based reason to do so or the roster gets smaller.

I'm not gonna decide something until I'm ready to decide. That's always been my MO and I don't care how you read it; it is what it is.

Be back in a while.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Been lots of talk about how people are getting lightly scummy vibes on SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut, but no votes. I'd be willing to vote there myself, but any kind of real push does make me hesitate.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Does SkyChugg seem more enticing? I'm down for anything to get a new wagon to appear here tbh.

Vote: SkyOdin
As for you, you just feel very half-hearted.
I'm not too passionate about my reads, so I can get that. I am really trying a thing now where I'm not going to go as hard into reading through tons of posts and stuff until I see a Scum flip, and we don't have one yet, so I am playing a bit chill. It's advice I received after Maple Street that I thought was really good tbh, I don't need to burn myself out so early, I can wait.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
VOTE: empressdonna

I just can't jive with Donna's play so far. Lets just run through her reads:
My current thought process right now:-

Coolest & Z-Beat: Still feeling uneasy about coolest, the letter thing has only slightly lifted that because Z-Beat came forward first with the fact they had received a PM. Like I said in my last post, it does feel like coolest-type gambit so it's sort of hard to take it seriously :( sorry coolest.

Rac & Vincent Alexander: I originally had this gut feeling of uneasiness about rac though today that's seemed to have ebbed away. I think it was just due to the no lunch talk earlier on that caused that though.

Stu & Dr.Monkey: leaning town on these two, I've not really seen anything to make me think they are scummy. Stu's frustrations seemed totally genuine with Geno and that's all I'll say about that.

Ty4on & absolutbro: I was already reading their posts as townie, I couldn't find anything particularly scummy so I can 100% believe the green check. If it is a fake then I'd be shocked.

Pirate Bae & Malus: Our claimed cops, whom green checked the tybro team. I believe in them and their claim.

Zippedpinhead & Fantomas: I am still leaning town on Fanto, which makes me lean town on this team overall.

Natiko & Terraforce: I admittedly find Natiko hard to read :(, I seem to struggle with him a lot in games we are in together. It doesn't seem to matter what his alignment is as well so this is NAI it's just an issue I need to deal better with.

Geno and Funky Dude Sparks: I don't know what to think about Sparks, though Geno's attitude reminds me of him as town in some of our previous games together.

Verelios and Apollo: That phoenix wright post was really fun to read through with all the images and gifs. I like the effort that was put into it. It could be either town or scum but I still enjoyed that post :).

Sorian and B-Dubs: Another team I find hard to read though I've wavered between neutral and scum lean in my mind on sorian throughout.

Others I'm uncertain of (more neutral wise than scummy wise atm) -

SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut
Xbro and Reki
Brazil and FluxWaveZ
Stantastic and flatearthpandas

--------

This is just where I am right now though, as the day progresses, I hope to have a better idea on the people I'm leaning neutral towards or find hard to read.
The first compiled reads from her today. She has a few nulls, a couple scum (CS and Sorian), and the rest are all various levels of town reads.

Dr. Monkey

Okay so going through terra's posts slowly, I honestly see quite a few posts that make feel like he is more likely town than scum at least, for now.

For example this post:

Just sounds like a townie trying to help out someone else and trying to get them to think for themselves instead of jumping onto whatever train they can.

Also this post about the geno thing also felt really genuine as well, just saying that he's seen him do that in the past.
SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut: Sky appears to have been asking quite a few questions though outside of a few players, I don't know what his reads or feelings are towards others. I'd like to hear more!

Chuggs on the other hand, I'm leaning town on. His play really reminds me of what I saw of him in TMBG while I was spectating and when he replaced me in brexit.

Xbro and Reki: Reki's questioning in the thread makes me think town since some of those things could have been asked in the scum chat. Though it could also be newbie scum trying to seem town? I honestly am leaning more towards town right now though.

Xbro seems quieter than other games we've been in together, not saying that is alignment indicative but it seems unusual.

Brazil and FluxWaveZ: Brazil also seems quieter to me than in previous games however, Flux's play reminds me of 999. I am not sensing anything really scummy there at the moment.

Stantastic and flatearthpandas: Our crazy timezone pair. I find myself agreeing on points that they have both made though others have made them as well (i.e reading stu and monkey as town and finding brazil weird) whcih makes me want to say they are town maybe? It's really hard for me to tell, there's nothing that screams 'hey! scum team here'!
Next she circles back to the nulls and comes away with more town reads. Well, at least there's the two scum reads in Coolest and Sorian.

The re-evaluation is good, I'm not gonna hate on that. I have no problem with reconsidering, but surely then we will have some stronger feelings for the other scum read:

It's just a feelings-based thing. Like I said in my initial reads, I was flipflopping between neutral and a scum lean but I don't know, I'm just struggling to find him as town at least in my mind.

Obviously, if he flips town, I'll eat my hat because I will be wrong but I just feel like he is right now.
Ah, a "feelings-based thing". So the approach to scum hunting is concerning, and even the town reading is almost entirely meta based "X is playing like they did in Y" over and over. Kyan's posts are more varied, but a lot of them have been scattershot - a comment here and there, posing a question then doubling back on it. There's a lack of firm stances on his end as well, and those he does take tend to be reasons for him to avoid voting on any current wagons. There's enough of that nagging concern about kyan to not overwrite my concerns on Donna.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Been lots of talk about how people are getting lightly scummy vibes on SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut, but no votes. I'd be willing to vote there myself, but any kind of real push does make me hesitate.

I think SkyOdin's read on me is one of the few that actually feels genuine, it's hard contrasted with Chuggs who felt opportunistic as fuck. I'm really giving them the town pass because of Odin more than anything.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Huh that's an unexpected swerve, i know Terra was the one on me harder but didn't think Natiko vote there.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Does SkyChugg seem more enticing? I'm down for anything to get a new wagon to appear here tbh.

Can't yet speak of what feel enticing to me, the post was about how after the claim Chuggs had two pairs he suspected, B-Dubs / Sorian and Xbro / Reki. You know, just connecting a great number of people here without a single scum flip, nothing more.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Huh that's an unexpected swerve, i know Terra was the one on me harder but didn't think Natiko vote there.
Yeah, Natiko deciding to go from AB/Ty -> Coolest/Z-Beat -> Donna/Kyan is like... I don't know, it gives me vibes of him seeking out things that are wayyy too easy to go after here right now.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to park a vote with little reason other than following through with what I said just a bit ago: we need another competing train. I'm going to read up on Odin/Chugger now, but in the meantime:

Vote: SkyOdin

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Can't yet speak of what feel enticing to me, the post was about how after the claim Chuggs had two pairs he suspected, B-Dubs / Sorian and Xbro / Reki. You know, just connecting a great number of people here without a single scum flip, nothing more.
That is a good observation, yeah.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
VOTE: empressdonna

I just can't jive with Donna's play so far. Lets just run through her reads:

The first compiled reads from her today. She has a few nulls, a couple scum (CS and Sorian), and the rest are all various levels of town reads.

Next she circles back to the nulls and comes away with more town reads. Well, at least there's the two scum reads in Coolest and Sorian.

The re-evaluation is good, I'm not gonna hate on that. I have no problem with reconsidering, but surely then we will have some stronger feelings for the other scum read:

Ah, a "feelings-based thing". So the approach to scum hunting is concerning, and even the town reading is almost entirely meta based "X is playing like they did in Y" over and over. Kyan's posts are more varied, but a lot of them have been scattershot - a comment here and there, posing a question then doubling back on it. There's a lack of firm stances on his end as well, and those he does take tend to be reasons for him to avoid voting on any current wagons. There's enough of that nagging concern about kyan to not overwrite my concerns on Donna.

kyan/donna is a pair id definitely like to look into more but with these points it could go either way for me honestly. Im kind of sympathetic because i have a ton of town reads and a lot of them are based on feelings at this stage. I just dont think theres enough here (at least among what youve quoted) for me to think its that scummy

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really not too sure where my votes going to go. I'm doubting I will be available EoD, so wherever I go is probably where it will stay. If I'm going off the fauxunderdome (which I probably will as I'm thinking it's T/T), my top choices would be Sky/Chuggs, Reki/Xbro or Kyan/Donna in third. There are a couple other quieter trains I'd consider, but a couple are RL reasons I think and I'm generally willing to give those a day pass. Reki/Xbro is the quietest boat in the game but that's basically all that vote would be "too quiet". Given Reki is new and I don't have a great meta read of Xbro, it's entirely possible they're just quiet players. I could see a Stan/FEP vote also. Hm.. I have another 20 minutes or so before I leave the office and then I'll have spotty reception on the train and walking to my car.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Natiko deciding to go from AB/Ty -> Coolest/Z-Beat -> Donna/Kyan is like... I don't know, it gives me vibes of him seeking out things that are wayyy too easy to go after here right now.

I actually kind of like it, it's close enough that he should be condensing if he's scum, but two hours out and he's chasing a lead that's going no where? That's an interesting play. Not a clear by any means, he's been sensible as scum before but the oddity works for me.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

Sorian & B-Dubs (7 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,860
Terraforce - #1,963
SkyOdin - #2,421
TheChuggernaut - #2,436
Stantastic - #2,635 #2,637
Stantastic - #2,637
empressdonna - #2,790
Dr. Monkey - #2,456

TheChuggernaut & SkyOdin (3 votes)
Apollo - #2,915
Fantomas - #2,914
Vincent Alexander - #2,921

Stuart444 & Dr. Monkey (3 votes)
Geno - #1,782 #2,694
Brazil - #2,823
Sorian - #1,826 #2,134
Sorian - #2,257
FluxWaveZ - #2,650

Ty4on & absolutbro (2 votes)
CoolestSpot - #2,612 #2,632
CoolestSpot - #2,632 (Double)
Natiko - #1,778 #2,089

empressdonna & Kyanrute (1 votes)
Natiko - #2,916

Pirate Bae & malus (1 votes)
rac - #2,255

Xbro & Reki (0 votes)
Fantomas - #2,887 #2,914
Sorian - #2,134 #2,257

CoolestSpot & Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,787 #1,860
Natiko - #2,387 #2,744

Natiko & Terraforce (0 votes)
Fantomas - #1,995 #2,887

Vincent Alexander & rac (0 votes)
absolutbro - #2,829 #2,829

Not voting: Geno, Xbro, Lone_Prodigy, B-Dubs, flatearthpandas, Reki, absolutbro, Fat4All, Kyanrute, Funky Dude Sparks, Verelios, Pirate Bae, Zippedpinhead, malus

Post Counts:
Sorian: 119 Stuart444: 119 Dr. Monkey: 114 Fantomas: 88 Natiko: 58 CoolestSpot: 56 Terraforce: 54 Kyanrute: 41 Pirate Bae: 41 Brazil: 40 TheChuggernaut: 38 FluxWaveZ: 36 rac: 33 Z-Beat: 32 absolutbro: 31 Vincent Alexander: 29 Verelios: 23 flatearthpandas: 22 Geno: 22 empressdonna: 21 SkyOdin: 21 Stantastic: 19 Funky Dude Sparks: 16 B-Dubs: 15 Xbro: 13 Apollo: 10 malus: 9 Reki: 8 Fat4All: 8 Zippedpinhead: 8

Current Countdown:
kmqpad9ej2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Heck it, I need a vote and feel less town about SkyChugger than I do about Dr. Stuart or S-Dubs.

Vote: TheChuggernaut

I will try to keep checking in.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I may dislike generally everything you've done this game, but my boat buddy knows I'm less certain on you than he is. I've long said I suck at reading you and in general I've been trash this game so who knows, I'm honestly not sure. In my heart of hearts my concern is that you're just town and playing like ass. I can't even remember the last strong town game I've seen you play. You've still been killing it as scum/neutrals lately though. That's the meta read. Reading your play in this game in a vacuum though I'm far from impressed. You're taking combative stances without providing clear reasoning in my eyes and I've complained about it multiple times already. So ultimately, who the fuck knows. I would vote you over a town read at EOD, but that's about it.

Or I mean..if I wanted to go the easy route I could just follow my boat buddy onto Sorian who I have already voiced concerns over. Whatever you need to say to retrofit all my actions into your scumread though go for it.

Generalities / not true. I was a part of one of the D1 trains and so far there has been a single train today.
You were on Bae, that's true enough. What have you done since then though? Like I said, I do like your play more but it isn't enough to remove my concern over Donna seemingly just floating through the game without doing any real scum hunting. Donna bouncing to re-evaluate Tybro, deciding she isn't convinced they're scum, and then just..sitting on a soft PR claim doesn't help matters.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Popping in before next stop: I wouldn't vote Kyan and donna today. That vote feels wrong, especially if led by Natiko here who felt like he was weirdly ramping up to it. Would love to hear from TheChuggernaut who has dropped off considerably.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Popping in before next stop: I wouldn't vote Kyan and donna today. That vote feels wrong, especially if led by Natiko here who felt like he was weirdly ramping up to it. Would love to hear from TheChuggernaut who has dropped off considerably.
If by "weirdly ramping up to it" you mean trying to see if there was any sustenance behind Donna's only scum reads that just hadn't been shared publicly, sure - I did that.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I may dislike generally everything you've done this game, but my boat buddy knows I'm less certain on you than he is. I've long said I suck at reading you and in general I've been trash this game so who knows, I'm honestly not sure. In my heart of hearts my concern is that you're just town and playing like ass. I can't even remember the last strong town game I've seen you play. You've still been killing it as scum/neutrals lately though. That's the meta read. Reading your play in this game in a vacuum though I'm far from impressed. You're taking combative stances without providing clear reasoning in my eyes and I've complained about it multiple times already. So ultimately, who the fuck knows. I would vote you over a town read at EOD, but that's about it.
Natiko moaning about having trash reads on d2 of all days: scummy
Natiko combining meta with in-game analysis of Sorian and being frank about EoD: townie for Natiko

See, Fantomas - this is why I have him in my nullspace.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Donna bouncing to re-evaluate Tybro, deciding she isn't convinced they're scum, and then just..sitting on a soft PR claim doesn't help matters.

I am going to try to respond to this as best as I can because I admittedly am being silly and letting these things get me a little upset even though I know that this is just a game and that I could and should improve on it.

Hindsight sucks, I should have moved my vote and I regret not doing so but at that point, it would have probably gone back on CSBeat. I even said in our boat thread that I regretted it.

I might be afk for a bit now, sorry I'm really getting stupidly upset over this.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I am going to try to respond to this as best as I can because I admittedly am being silly and letting these things get me a little upset even though I know that this is just a game and that I could and should improve on it.

Hindsight sucks, I should have moved my vote and I regret not doing so but at that point, it would have probably gone back on CSBeat. I even said in our boat thread that I regretted it.

I might be afk for a bit now, sorry I'm really getting stupidly upset over this.
Sorry - I didn't mean anything in a mean way. I'm actually trying to behave this game given all the recent discussions. I also wasn't trying to call out IRL stuff either if that's the concern, I could dig up the post you made previously that made me think you were around and opting to not move if needed.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Sorry - I didn't mean anything in a mean way. I'm actually trying to behave this game given all the recent discussions. I also wasn't trying to call out IRL stuff either if that's the concern, I could dig up the post you made previously that made me think you were around and opting to not move if needed.

I know you didn't, this is on me. Just hard to see the screen right now due to tears so sorry if there is any typos here haha.

Oct 26, 2017
What's the other choo choo again? Chugg?
Yes. And it's super fun over here. Though I shouldn't push you to move because I'm not entirely convinced myself yet, and hoping Chugger shows up to spit some hot fire in response. I just want another train to compete with our leader to (possibly) force some discussion if scum are sitting on an easy town lunch for the day (Sorian/B-Dubs)