• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm about to head out for the day, but I feel fine where my vote stands now.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, would anyone be drastically opposed to me hammering? I don't know if anything else is going to happen between now and EOD

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

saenima & Lone_Prodigy (7 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #5,923
Stuart444 - #6,019
flatearthpandas - #6,090
Stantastic - #5,948
Natiko - #6,037
Apollo - #6,084
Terraforce - #6,146

Stantastic & flatearthpandas (6 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #5,894
Natiko - #5,922 #5,964
Kyanrute - #6,048
saenima - #6,070
Stuart444 - #5,892 #6,019
empressdonna - #5,893
Verelios - #6,064
Lone_Prodigy - #6,133

Not voting: SkyOdin

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 63 TheChuggernaut: 40 Natiko: 35 empressdonna: 31 Lone_Prodigy: 24 Stantastic: 23 Stuart444: 20 Kyanrute: 18 Terraforce: 12 Verelios: 12 SkyOdin: 8 saenima: 8 flatearthpandas: 7 Apollo: 4

Current Countdown:
2w4sygozwk

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

saenima & Lone_Prodigy (8 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #5,923
Stuart444 - #6,019
flatearthpandas - #6,090
TheChuggernaut - #6,204
Stantastic - #5,948
Natiko - #6,037
Apollo - #6,084
Terraforce - #6,146

Stantastic & flatearthpandas (5 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #5,894 #6,204
Natiko - #5,922 #5,964
Kyanrute - #6,048
saenima - #6,070
Stuart444 - #5,892 #6,019
empressdonna - #5,893
Verelios - #6,064
Lone_Prodigy - #6,133

Not voting: SkyOdin

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 63 TheChuggernaut: 42 Natiko: 35 empressdonna: 32 Lone_Prodigy: 24 Stantastic: 23 Stuart444: 20 Kyanrute: 18 Terraforce: 12 Verelios: 12 SkyOdin: 8 saenima: 8 flatearthpandas: 7 Apollo: 4

Current Countdown:
2w4sygozwk

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
latest

675-Pangoro.png

Saenima has died!
Lone_Prodigy has died!

Welcome to the M/S Bearlove, the ultimate Love Boat full of Lovely Bears! You and your partnerbear have arrived here to disrupt the fun times, because those love bears disgust you! Bears are supposed to be strong and intimidating, not cure and charming! It's finally time to return the image of evil, ruthless bears!

You [CoolestSpot, later Saenima] are Ursaring, and you are partnered with Z-Beat [later Lone_Prodigy] who is Pangoro.

You two are aligned with The Evil Bears (that means SCUM)

The two of you are A Pair of 1-Shot Doublevote Bears. During the day phase, you can use the public vote command DOUBLE: player in the game thread. This replaces your usual vote, and counts as two votes against the player you voted. However, please note that only one of your pair can use a double vote. If one of you two has an active double vote casted in the game, the other half of your pair may not use a double vote. If the active double vote is removed, either one of you is again able to double vote until one of you does so. If a day phase ends with an active double vote in place by one of you two, that counts as the doublevote shot being used, and neither of you will be able to double vote any longer in the game. If the day phase is at LYLO or MYLO, and the doublevote hasn't been used yet, the power is disabled.

Any scum pair can also do the factional night kill with command KILL: Pair. Please note, that a pair can only make one command per night.

The Scum Team has a Scum Chat in the Outer Mafia.

Your Teammates are:

Your Chat is here:

Game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/love-boat-3-mafia-ot-this-time-its-bearsonal.116855/

You will win, if the Evil Bears consist of 50% or more of the living players.

Night 6 Begins

2iy40nbnyg

Still Alive:
Verelios and Apollo
Natiko and Terraforce
Dr. Monkey and Stuart444
SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut
Stantastic and flatearthpandas
Kyanrute and empressdonna

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
RULE NOTE:

In the case there is only one scum pair remaining, they may use their potential power role at the same time as the factional kill.

Day 7
OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
1535530264_13672032c6.jpg

paddington-1.jpg

Verelios has died!
Apollo has died!

Welcome to the M/S Bearlove, the ultimate Love Boat full of Lovely Bears! You and your partnerbear have arrived here to have fun and spread the word of love! However, it seems that some evil bears have invaded the ship. They have to be stopped, in the name of love!

You [Verelios] are Winnie the Pooh, and you are partnered with Apollo who is Paddington.

You two are aligned with The Love Bears (that means TOWN)

The two of you are A Pair of Celebrity Bears. During a day phase, you may post a command BEARLEBRITY REVEAL in the game thread. Doing so will result in your role being confirmed in the game via a post from the Gamerunner. Please note, that this command can only be used from Day 2 onwards. Using the command during Day 1 will result in a public warning not to use fake commands.

Also as a pair, you two have a private Lovers Chat in Outer Mafia. Remember, that if one of you dies, your partner will die with you.

Your Chat is here:

Game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/love-boat-3-mafia-ot-this-time-its-bearsonal.116855/

You will win, if all threats against the Love Bears are defeated.

Day 7 Begins

Majority is 6

fld1n87fog

Still Alive:
Natiko and Terraforce
Dr. Monkey and Stuart444
SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut
Stantastic and flatearthpandas
Kyanrute and empressdonna

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Here we go again~

No longer with us:

kitskalor - D1 both on abs4all (scum ninja)
frando - D1 both on abs4all (scum ninja)

S-dubs -

Sorian D1: kitskalor (town) D2: fantohead (motion)
B-Dubs D1: no vote D2: fantohead (motion)

BrazilWaveZ -

Brazil D1: abs4all (scum ninja) D2: skyodin (messengers)
FluxwaveZ D1: kitskalor (town) D2: fantohead (motion)

PirateMalus -

Pirate Bae D1: kitskalor (town) D2: rexbro (town) D3: no vote
Malus D1: kitskalor (town) D2: rexbro (town) D3: genosparks (town)

Genosparks -

Geno D1: dr.stu (vanilla?) D2: S-dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum)
Sparks D1: dr.stu (vanilla?) D2: no vote D3: piratemalus (scum)

Rexbro -

Xbro D1: abs4all (scum ninja) D2: no vote D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: rexbro (town)
Reki D1: abs4all (scum ninja) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: fantohead (motion) D4: rexbro (town)

Raxander -

Rac D1: piratemalus (scum) D2: piratemalus (scum) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: abs4all (scum ninja)
VA D1: no vote D2: fantohead (motion) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: abs4all (scum ninja)

AbsolutFat -

Ty/Fat D1: kitskalor (town) D2: no vote D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: no vote D5: no vote
Abs D1: kitskalor (town) D2: skychugg (messenger) D3: no vote D4: rexbro (town) D5: skychugg (messenger)

Fantohead -

Fanto D1: kitskalor (town) D2: rexbro (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum)
Zipped D1: kitskalor (town) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: no vote D5: CS_LP (scum double voter)

Lone_Spot -

CS/sae D1: kitskalor (town) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum) D6: stanfep (vanilla?)
Z-beat/L_P D1: verollo (celebs) D2: no vote D3: no vote D4: no vote D5: abs4all (scum) D6: stanfep (vanilla?)

Verollo -

Verelios D1: kitskalor (town) D2: skychugg (messenger) D3: no vote D4: rexbro (town) D5: skychugg (messenger) D6: stanfep (vanilla?)
Apollo D1: kitskalor (town) D2: skychugg (messenger) D3: no vote D4: no vote D5: skychugg (messenger) D6: saeLP (scum)

Alive:

FlatearthStans -

Stan D1: abs4all (scum ninja) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: no vote D4: rexbro (town) D5: skychugg (messengers) D6: saeLP (scum)
FEP D1: no vote D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: no vote D4: skychug (messengers) D5: no vote D6: saeLP (scum)

Natforce -

Nat D1: abs4all (scum) D2: kyonna (thieves) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: abs4all (scum) D5: abs4all (scum) D6: saeLP (scum)
Terra D1: abs4all (scum) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: rexbro (town) D5: no vote D6: saeLP (scum)

Dr. Stuart -

Monkey D1: kitskalor (town) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: abs4all (scum) D5: skychugg (messengers) D6: saeLP (scum)
Stu D1: S-Dubs (town) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: abs4all (scum) D5: skychugg (messengers) D6: saeLP (scum)

SkyChugg -

Sky D1: frando (day vig) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: no vote D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum) D6: no vote
Chugg D1: abs4all (scum) D2: fantohead (motion) D3: verollo (celeb) D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum) D6: saeLP (scum)

Kyonna -

Kyaa D1: kitskalor (town) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: no vote D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum) D6: stanfep (vanilla?)
Donna D1: piratemalus (scum) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum) D6: stanfep (vanilla?)

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
FEP stuck out his neck to defend AB when he was pretty much the consensus all day. And he didn't even put a vote down.

The vote was 8-6. If Fat had been replaced, that's 8-7. FEP votes and we have a tie.

It can't be that cut and dry.
I'n going to classes in the morning and working the afternoons now so just really no time for much.

Between us and lonesae... I'll vote to self preserve of course, but the double vote is not really the first pr I would take aim at. I'll get back later
Still not a big fan of skychuggs. Empresskyan are represented on every single leading wagon of the game. Not so discerning. While their power helped us bag the first scum, bae's slip could easily have come from scum not properly coordinating faking the situation. Also, it is disruptive to town. I don't think both are scum though and still lean skychugg.
Scum got cornered and had pretty much no path to victory, neither wanted to go for the other and neither presented arguments as to why we should scumread the opposing boat. The best they could do was hope to not make each other look too bad in the off chance we Town it up and swerve today.

VOTE: stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Scum got cornered and had pretty much no path to victory, neither wanted to go for the other and neither presented arguments as to why we should scumread the opposing boat. The best they could do was hope to not make each other look too bad in the off chance we Town it up and swerve today.

VOTE: stantastic

Yup. The two teams kept trying to get people to look anywhere, but them

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
For the record incase we get turbo happy:

Skychuggs -> Flatstan or Flatstan -> Skychuggs

One of them is scum, the other is town.

Order doesn't matter, we can afford one mislunch and ONLY one.

We'll win before scum.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I'm a little surprised that upon walking into this thread 14 minutes late that there weren't any big pre-written posts waiting for me.

Anyways, I'm with my partner that Stan & FEPS are our last scum.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

We'll win before scum.
Yeah, this is my takeaway as well. If LP and FEP didn't seem to be purposefully avoiding each other last phase I may have even swapped my order as you appeared to have. Either way this'll be wrapped. Low key hope Bear will not make us wait through a full Hecht weekend if we get the order backwards.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is my takeaway as well. If LP and FEP didn't seem to be purposefully avoiding each other last phase I may have even swapped my order as you appeared to have. Either way this'll be wrapped. Low key hope Bear will not make us wait through a full Hecht weekend if we get the order backwards.

I hope the same hahaha.

though I will say, if you, Natforce are scum. well played. I don't think you are or can be but if you are, well played.

Oct 25, 2017

We'll win before scum.

It's FEP's. If it's not then it basically has to be NatForce and if that's the case then we're fucked because I don't know how I would convince you to vote NatForce over me.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Fantohead: checked stanfep (vanilla?, no movement), rexbro (town, no movement), verollo (celebs, no movement), dr.stu (vanilla?, no movement), died :(
RacVA: gained a power, checked dr.stu got no movement

Skychug:

- cs_lp with that 'we know you are scum' (doublevoters)
- abs4all with 'we believe you are town, we are the messagers, here are our reads' (scum ninja)
- fantohead with a recipe (motion detectors)
- us with julius caesar
- verollo with attempted digimon movie video that failed, ended up sending lyrics to Float On
- dr.stu sent white stripes lyrics

Hmm...

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the same hahaha.

though I will say, if you, Natforce are scum. well played. I don't think you are or can be but if you are, well played.
And I have to say that if you and Monkey are scum I hate you forever and will literally never forgive Monkey for Sorianing me. But I don't think that's remotely the world we live in.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Fantohead: checked stanfep (vanilla?, no movement), rexbro (town, no movement), verollo (celebs, no movement), dr.stu (vanilla?, no movement), died :(
RacVA: gained a power, checked dr.stu got no movement

Skychug:

- cs_lp with that 'we know you are scum' (doublevoters)
- abs4all with 'we believe you are town, we are the messagers, here are our reads' (scum ninja)
- fantohead with a recipe (motion detectors)
- us with julius caesar
- verollo with attempted digimon movie video that failed, ended up sending lyrics to Float On
- dr.stu sent white stripes lyrics

Hmm...

forgot to update that cs_lp were SCUM ;-;.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how we managed to message scum twice right off the bat all though we were trying to for the first one. We probably gave scum a heart attack with our first message though and I'm going to take that as a moral victory

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
It's FEP's. If it's not then it basically has to be NatForce and if that's the case then we're fucked because I don't know how I would convince you to vote NatForce over me.

I am feeling like we'll be turboing soon enough HOWEVER.

I want to hear what you have to say.

So let's begin.

First of all, why would you say we shouldn't vote you?

Also why did you ask one other person (Donna) "What do you think" before you turbo'd?

That reads like reluctant scum, trying to appear conscientious of other townies so you don't turbo in a scummy like way. (if that makes sense)

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how we managed to message scum twice right off the bat all though we were trying to for the first one. We probably gave scum a heart attack with our first message though and I'm going to take that as a moral victory

hum.

I never even mentioned this, I planned on doing it later on haha.

But I can EASILY see a world where you don't know who to message so you choose your scum mates with messages that are meant to be a kind of misdirection when delivered to town.

That said, it's just a theory. But I find it interesting how you brought this up before anyone else did today. hmm.