• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Day 6
OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Screen-Shot-2017-05-12-at-10.49.10-PM-1-ds1-670x419-constrain.png

sc808.jpg

Fantomas has died!
zippedpinhead has died!

Welcome to the M/S Bearlove, the ultimate Love Boat full of Lovely Bears! You and your partnerbear have arrived here to have fun and spread the word of love! However, it seems that some evil bears have invaded the ship. They have to be stopped, in the name of love!

You [Fantomas] are Polar (Crash Bandicoot), and you are partnered with Zippedpinhead who is Po Ping.

You two are aligned with The Love Bears (that means TOWN)

The two of you are A Pair of Motion Detecting Bears. During night phase, you may submit command DETECT: pair. You will receive results on if there was any motion detected near that pair. If a motion is detected, that means the pair you were detecting either targeted someone or were targeted by someone or both at the same time. You won't be told which of these three scenarios happened, just that there was motion detected.

Also as a pair, you two have a private Lovers Chat in Outer Mafia. Remember, that if one of you dies, your partner will die with you.

Your Chat is here:

Game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/love-boat-3-mafia-ot-this-time-its-bearsonal.116855/

You will win, if all threats against the Love Bears are defeated.

Day 6 Begins

Majority is 8

2w4sygozwk

Still Alive:
Verelios and Apollo
Natiko and Terraforce
Dr. Monkey and Stuart444
Saenima and Lone_Prodigy
SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut
Stantastic and flatearthpandas
Kyanrute and empressdonna

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I have a lot to say and not a lot of time so I'll have a shorter pre-typed and a longer one later. Stu and I are split here on order. I agree with him that we don't have a concrete reason not to flip flatearthstans but I feel pretty confident about... wait, sanima-LP doesn't make a good ship name. :x Anyway, here's the rest of what I got, can expand in a bit - have a lot from our boat.

It's unfortunate that CS was banned, because if we're gonna clear NatForce for d1 (and we should), we should also clear SkyChugger. Both these teams pushed Tybro into contention instead of moving to Katsune, and that should carry more weight than any other votes when looking at that. Chuggs and Sky also sent their first two messages to scum teams, so unless this was a big gambit (possible with this team) and maybe a cover for being x-shot, it feels like it just adds to the clear. Without the push on Tybro d1, I wouldn't consider this a clear, but combined? I think it is. And the NatForce and SkyChuggs moves to Tybro post the Baelusclaim (instead of hopping to Katsune) are additionally pure because it was town that both saved Tybro and pushed Katsune into the lead anyway, not scum.

Votes have been weird with off-wagons and missing votes, and I think there has to be some bussing happening in the gamestate; there's no other way to explain things (and we have confirmation that some scum got on Baelus when it was inevitable). And we've already determined this is a bold scum team, with big gambits, so the fact that Coolest initially blew the double on AbBro shouldn't take them out of contention. We have three teams left to look at and we should consider them carefully:
  • flatearthstans
  • CoolestProdigy
  • me and Stu (I'm putting this here because there's nothing to confirm us but the massive case against Baelus and y'all continually suspect us anyway, so there you go)
I think LP is the pick here with a higher scum potential than flatearthstans unless both are, but this is where I'm starting. If it's a four-team scum pool, it's both; if it's just one left, I think it's LP.

pre-post edit: not at all surprised about MDs dying with 1-2 scumteams left. RIP. Fanto, at least you didn't have to go to endgame?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
FEP stuck out his neck to defend AB when he was pretty much the consensus all day. And he didn't even put a vote down.

The vote was 8-6. If Fat had been replaced, that's 8-7. FEP votes and we have a tie.

It can't be that cut and dry.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
As Monkey said, we're split but to me, I'd go:

Fep/Stan -> SaeLP -> Skychuggs

and if we've not won then I think we'd have to congratulate the scum team big time haha.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
A 1 shot ninja pair that are likely no more than goons at this point... Maybe the wagons were scum-scum.

Anyway there's a really good case for FEPStan but what if the game doesn't end at that point?

Oct 25, 2017
Here's our current game state.

Vere and Apollo are confirmed

Kyan and Donna might as well be.

I've already said why Stu and Monkey make no sense as scum.

The LP team has a bunch of townie votes and also the double vote going for them.

Which leaves NatForce, Standas, and us.

And like, I know it looks obvious, but FEP spent the entire day caping for scum and that team just has the sketchiest looking voting record.

I would go Standas > NatForce > LP team I guess, but I really don't think it's the LP team.

Oct 25, 2017
Hell, you guys could slot me and Sky in for a kill if you wanted.

Going into the last day with more then one of the teams of me, NatForce, and Standas is a mistake

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Fep has a spotty vote history (including some no-day votes) and Stan hasn't been on scum apart from one time (unless I'm misreading the vote tool) and they weren't even lunched that day:

Well i know i dont want to lynch monkey/stu atm but i dont have much in the way of a second choice, so imma put this here for now purely on the hopes of making things more interesting.

vote: Ty4on

going to sleep now, should be up before days end tho i cant promise ill be caught up at the time.

And it's just a random "imma place my vote here cause I have no better option and want to make things more interesting"

Vote history isn't on their side, and neither was Yesterday with Fep's fervent defense of AB.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
As Monkey said, we're split but to me, I'd go:

Fep/Stan -> SaeLP -> Skychuggs

and if we've not won then I think we'd have to congratulate the scum team big time haha.

I obviously disagree on being included here but I would probably go FEPStan, SkyChugg, then Dr. Stu if we haven't won by then.

There's also a scenario where NatForce consistently bus AbsFat4on but that would be the gambit to end all gambits.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
All up-to-date and ready to be used again today :D

No longer with us:

kitskalor - D1 both on abs4all (scum ninja)
frando - D1 both on abs4all (scum ninja)

S-dubs -

Sorian D1: kitskalor (town) D2: fantohead (motion)
B-Dubs D1: no vote D2: fantohead (motion)

BrazilWaveZ -

Brazil D1: abs4all (scum ninja) D2: skyodin (messengers)
FluxwaveZ D1: kitskalor (town) D2: fantohead (motion)

PirateMalus -

Pirate Bae D1: kitskalor (town) D2: rexbro (town) D3: no vote
Malus D1: kitskalor (town) D2: rexbro (town) D3: genosparks (town)

Genosparks -

Geno D1: dr.stu (vanilla?) D2: S-dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum)
Sparks D1: dr.stu (vanilla?) D2: no vote D3: piratemalus (scum)

Rexbro -

Xbro D1: abs4all (scum ninja) D2: no vote D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: rexbro (town)
Reki D1: abs4all (scum ninja) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: fantohead (motion) D4: rexbro (town)

Raxander -

Rac D1: piratemalus (scum) D2: piratemalus (scum) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: abs4all (scum ninja)
VA D1: no vote D2: fantohead (motion) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: abs4all (scum ninja)

AbsolutFat -

Ty/Fat D1: kitskalor (town) D2: no vote D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: no vote D5: no vote
Abs D1: kitskalor (town) D2: skychugg (messenger) D3: no vote D4: rexbro (town) D5: skychugg (messenger)

Fantohead -

Fanto D1: kitskalor (town) D2: rexbro (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum)
Zipped D1: kitskalor (town) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: no vote D5: CS_LP (double voter)

Alive:

FlatearthStans -

Stan D1: abs4all (scum ninja) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: no vote D4: rexbro (town) D5: skychugg (messengers)
FEP D1: no vote D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: no vote D4: skychug (messengers) D5: no vote

Natforce -

Nat D1: abs4all (scum) D2: kyonna (thieves) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: abs4all (scum) D5: abs4all (scum)
Terra D1: abs4all (scum) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: rexbro (town) D5: no vote

Dr. Stuart -

Monkey D1: kitskalor (town) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: abs4all (scum) D5: skychugg (messengers)
Stu D1: S-Dubs (town) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: abs4all (scum) D5: skychugg (messengers)

Verollo -

Verelios D1: kitskalor (town) D2: skychugg (messenger) D3: no vote D4: rexbro (town) D5: skychugg (messenger)
Apollo D1: kitskalor (town) D2: skychugg (messenger) D3: no vote D4: no vote D5: skychugg (messenger)

Lone_Spot -

CS/sae D1: kitskalor (town) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum)
Z-beat/L_P D1: verollo (celebs) D2: no vote D3: no vote D4: no vote D5: abs4all (scum)

SkyChugg -

Sky D1: frando (day vig) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: no vote D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum)
Chugg D1: abs4all (scum) D2: fantohead (motion) D3: verollo (celeb) D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum)

Kyonna -

Kyaa D1: kitskalor (town) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: no vote D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum)
Donna D1: piratemalus (scum) D2: S-Dubs (town) D3: piratemalus (scum) D4: rexbro (town) D5: abs4all (scum)

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Ty and AB aren't scum, just fyi. You all didn't accidently trip into the correct lynch and scum isn't bussing in this climate.

Oh, I forgot I put this in my quotes. anyway, haha, <3 Sorian
FEP stuck out his neck to defend AB when he was pretty much the consensus all day. And he didn't even put a vote down.

The vote was 8-6. If Fat had been replaced, that's 8-7. FEP votes and we have a tie.

It can't be that cut and dry.

It isn't, because it's you. Your ex-partner even told us he buses with abandon. But everyone's going to write off Coolest blowing his double on AB for NO REASON AT ALL as just lolCoolest and that's a mistake. It was strategy and a cover.

The only possibilities left are you and flatearthstans. And I don't think it's the latter unless it's both. I'm gonna die all over this hill today.

Here's our current game state.

Vere and Apollo are confirmed

Kyan and Donna might as well be.

I've already said why Stu and Monkey make no sense as scum.

The LP team has a bunch of townie votes and also the double vote going for them.

Which leaves NatForce, Standas, and us.

And like, I know it looks obvious, but FEP spent the entire day caping for scum and that team just has the sketchiest looking voting record.

I would go Standas > NatForce > LP team I guess, but I really don't think it's the LP team.

Natforce is clear. Go look at when and where d1 votes happened. You and NatForce do not push AB into the lead that day. There's no way. Those aren't bus votes, not when there are two viable town trains in Brawaves and Katsune. Both your teams should not be considered here.

Anyway, I'll be back in a few hours.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Also so we don't have to look back

all of fanto's reads but two are confirmed townies, the two remaining being stan/fep and dr.stu but everyone knows where I stand on that point by now.

rac also checked dr.stu

the messengers messaged:

- cs_lp with that 'we know you are scum' (doublevoters)
- abs4all with 'we believe you are town, we are the messagers, here are our reads' (scum ninja)
- fantohead with a recipe (motion detectors)
- us with julius caesar
- verollo with attempted digimon movie video that failed

Oct 25, 2017
Also so we don't have to look back

all of fanto's reads but two are confirmed townies, the two remaining being stan/fep and dr.stu but everyone knows where I stand on that point by now.

rac also checked dr.stu

the messengers messaged:

- cs_lp with that 'we know you are scum' (doublevoters)
- abs4all with 'we believe you are town, we are the messagers, here are our reads' (scum ninja)
- fantohead with a recipe (motion detectors)
- us with julius caesar
- verollo with attempted digimon movie video that failed

Just for the notes. I ended up just sending them the lyrics to Float On

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I don't really think that SaeLP is scum. One of the things that made me scum read absolutbro was the posts malus made that sounded nervous about Coolest's double vote on TyBro. If that was a bus it ended up causing a pretty bad unforced error on scum team's part.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really think that SaeLP is scum. One of the things that made me scum read absolutbro was the posts malus made that sounded nervous about Coolest's double vote on TyBro. If that was a bus it ended up causing a pretty bad unforced error on scum team's part.

So what do you think? FlatStan? Or do you have your eye on someone else today/

Apollo

Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In any case, I'm pretty okay with flipping saenima/LP, FEPstans and nat/terra. I'd like to iso them all first before concluding who I'd like to see go today though

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
who would you look at should they either be town or be scum but the game hasn't ended?
That's... going to be tough. I would hope the game is over at that point, but if it isn't I would have to open suspicion on Natiko/Terraforce or maybe you and Dr. Monkey. I also realize that situation would mean that it would be reasonable for other people to suspect Chuggs amd me. You, me, and Natiko/Terraforce all share town cred for voting/pushing for scum at times when it was inopportune for scum. I don't want to think either you or Natiko/Terraforce are scum, but it is where I would have to look.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
VOTE: Stantastic

This game is done. If there's a fourth scum it's probably Dr. Stu and I was just flat ass wrong, but I don't think it comes to that.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
There are "mistakes" that scum fakes at times. I think Coolest tried that kind of thing with the "what's a JOAT?" bit. There are also just mistakes that scum makes because they don't consider how they'll be read or they box themselves into a corner. feps failing to vote multiple does does not feel like a scum mistake, whether purposeful or accidental. Scum would know how horribly that would be read. I don't buy it. I understand people will want to flip them but as dumb as it is and yeah, I'm gonna say I think that it was a foolish waste to not vote when you could, because it happened multiple times and he knew it was a point of scrutiny, that feels more like a town screwup, whether it was carelessness, timezones, or what.

I think y'all are picking the easy route by gunning for flatstans. I get it. But I think it's a mistake. Look at all the gambits scum pulled this game. Did the last team throw a doublevote as cover and loudly bus a teammate over a "trail of bodies" when they knew no one would listen or did they repeatedly and endlessly defend a teammate in a really obvious way and then forget to vote several times?

I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is and welcome saenima to the game:

vote: saenima

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

Stantastic & flatearthpandas (4 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #5,894
Natiko - #5,922
Stuart444 - #5,892
empressdonna - #5,893

saenima & Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #5,923

Not voting: Terraforce, Verelios, saenima, flatearthpandas, Stantastic, Apollo, Lone_Prodigy, SkyOdin, Kyanrute

Post Counts:
Stuart444: 7 empressdonna: 7 TheChuggernaut: 6 Lone_Prodigy: 3 SkyOdin: 3 Dr. Monkey: 3 Apollo: 2 Natiko: 1

Current Countdown:
2w4sygozwk

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
There are "mistakes" that scum fakes at times. I think Coolest tried that kind of thing with the "what's a JOAT?" bit. There are also just mistakes that scum makes because they don't consider how they'll be read or they box themselves into a corner. feps failing to vote multiple does does not feel like a scum mistake, whether purposeful or accidental. Scum would know how horribly that would be read. I don't buy it. I understand people will want to flip them but as dumb as it is and yeah, I'm gonna say I think that it was a foolish waste to not vote when you could, because it happened multiple times and he knew it was a point of scrutiny, that feels more like a town screwup, whether it was carelessness, timezones, or what.

I think y'all are picking the easy route by gunning for flatstans. I get it. But I think it's a mistake. Look at all the gambits scum pulled this game. Did the last team throw a doublevote as cover and loudly bus a teammate over a "trail of bodies" when they knew no one would listen or did they repeatedly and endlessly defend a teammate in a really obvious way and then forget to vote several times?

I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is and welcome saenima to the game:

vote: saenima
I'm going to need a better explanation on why scum CS/LP vote AB yesterday when they easily could've voted for SkyChugg and no one would have batted an eye. Now that we've seen a 1-shot ninja flip do you really think scum have a JOAT with a double vote and whatever else? That seems unlikely, I would've expected the ninja to be a part of a JOAT if it was going to be 1-shot. I just don't see a 1-shot double vote as scum and I don't see why they don't vote SkyChugg when they hadn't previously been strongly defending them or anything.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
The gambits from scum team this game were principally made from a place of desperation, it would appear. At the end of Day 1, 2 out of the 3 major wagons had scum on them, and they only lucked by not losing one of those two to a lynch at the last minute. I imagine that the scum teams rather bold decision to fake green check absolutebro/Ty4on was born from that subsequent need to flip things around and redirect town's attention.

I don't see how scum!Coolest throwing a doublevote on Ty4on makes any sense in that context. That doublevote was made on Day 2, right when the scum had successfully redirected town into a big Monkey vs. Sorian slapfight. At that stage, why redirect town's attention back onto either TyBro or a theoretical scum!Coolest? I don't see the payoff for scum.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
That was my bad Fantomas. Pouring one out for you and Zipped.
giphy.gif

The scum team this game really threw me off by how bold they were. There's bold and then there's brazen. I somewhat can't see Dr.Stu cosigning those string of plans, so my first scum lean has to be Fep. He was just really frenetic yesterday in a way that isn't a good look today.

I do have to wonder about the CS/LP team. Apollo and Monkey brought up some good points related to them, but I wouldn't exactly want to go there before fep/stan. I'm more likely to believe the observable DV than the vanilla.

Oct 25, 2017
If you really want to we can go for LP/Sae tomorrow if the game isn't over, but FEP/Stan are throwing up so many red flags that I'm wondering if they're matadors. We really need to go ahead and nip that in the bud now.

Oct 25, 2017
I do think it's funny that we were pretty much in a scum vs. scum situation on day 1 until that cop claim came along. I personally blame Sorian.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I do think it's funny that we were pretty much in a scum vs. scum situation on day 1 until that cop claim came along. I personally blame Sorian.
It was scum/scum/town and then another town wagon rose briefly, so at one point it was scum/scum/town/town. It is funny, though, that it was pretty much town who decided to vote off town. All the finals except AbBro on Katsune were town, on top of a bunch of town already there, and Baelus. Oh well. d1, what are you gonna do.

Let me get settled and I'll roll out all the things I looked at in the night.

Oct 25, 2017
What I'm thinking happened toward the end there is FEP realized the walls were closing in on the scum team and panicked and tried to get town to switch off of AB so they could get a few more mis-kills. Followed by Stan walking into the thread later going "Oh no" before back peddling a bit. Honestly, if FEP actually voted and AB had a partner they might of been able to get the kill there.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
What I'm thinking happened toward the end there is FEP realized the walls were closing in on the scum team and panicked and tried to get town to switch off of AB so they could get a few more mis-kills. Followed by Stan walking into the thread later going "Oh no" before back peddling a bit. Honestly, if FEP actually voted and AB had a partner they might of been able to get the kill there.
Y'all are trying too hard.

The scum team this game really threw me off by how bold they were. There's bold and then there's brazen. I somewhat can't see Dr.Stu cosigning those string of plans, so my first scum lean has to be Fep. He was just really frenetic yesterday in a way that isn't a good look today.

I do have to wonder about the CS/LP team. Apollo and Monkey brought up some good points related to them, but I wouldn't exactly want to go there before fep/stan. I'm more likely to believe the observable DV than the vanilla.
You're right about that. Ain't my style. I'll bus as scum but I'm not a big fan of gambits. It's too easy for them to collapse and it usually requires some kind of wacky lie if not a whole chain of lies and while that can work for some people, being scum makes me anxious enough as it is without adding a whole level of masterplan deception. Bussing is the opposite; it actually doesn't require lies. Truth is your padding and you can sail that boat all the way to the end.

But I don't think the gambits here were done out of desperation, as a few posts above. Baelus wasn't out of desperation; it was planned. It started early, and the slow unspooling and coyness was on purpose. Town moved the votes d1 and scum sat comfortably. Sorian (and to a lesser degree, feps) were calling out the AB train because it looked like town action. A third of the active posters, in fact, were uneasy (and all got called concern trolls for it). But when people started moving, most of it was town. Town reacts like that. Town does that. Who didn't move? Baelus didn't move. AbBro and Ty didn't move; they waited. I think this actually points to the possibility of a three-team set of scum in this game, which seems low mathematically, but I'm not sure how else to explain it. Town panicked because town. Scum chilled and then killed Fran n1 because Fran was never going to let up on Baelus.

I think it's possible d1 that a big chunk of the scum team just wasn't around. I brought this up to Stu in our boat a few phases ago and knowing what we know now it seems more likely. This, you'll note, does NOT include feps. He was there at end of d1. Why then wouldn't he have put his vote back on Katsune? He had previously. He had no reason not to vote there again if he's scum, nothing to hold him back. He would have only been the fourth scum on that vote; not a major stack, and probably the least suspicious because he had more reason to do it.

Scum wasn't desperate. They were either absent or fine with it, because a bunch of people started hollering about the Ty vote.

In fact, I'll put that desperation post in here:
The gambits from scum team this game were principally made from a place of desperation, it would appear. At the end of Day 1, 2 out of the 3 major wagons had scum on them, and they only lucked by not losing one of those two to a lynch at the last minute. I imagine that the scum teams rather bold decision to fake green check absolutebro/Ty4on was born from that subsequent need to flip things around and redirect town's attention.

I don't see how scum!Coolest throwing a doublevote on Ty4on makes any sense in that context. That doublevote was made on Day 2, right when the scum had successfully redirected town into a big Monkey vs. Sorian slapfight. At that stage, why redirect town's attention back onto either TyBro or a theoretical scum!Coolest? I don't see the payoff for scum.

You don't greencheck your teammate who just survived d1 because everyone was saying they are confirmed town due to votes out of desperation. In fact it's a terrible move and the only reason AbBro never got pressure for still being alive is because that team was largely absent. While Fat4All was here, he was doing the bulk of the work because AB had shit going on, but y'all take a second and imagine a green-checked team running around d4 with midrange activity. We would have all been super suspicious. But there's no reason to question why a team that is verified and not super active isn't around. TeamAbsFat should have been the nk the night Geno and Sparks died, or when rac and VA died. Both those kills were weirdly out of order. Yeah, Geno helped sink Baelus, but he had an unpredictable partner. Yeah, rac and VA also helped sink Baelus, and they had an unpredictable power, but there were still plenty of people questioning them. This is why you don't greencheck your teammates. It gets suspicious. Only circumstances saved them from that here.

But there was no desperation to it. AbBro was going to come into d2 under some doubt, but plenty of people would have put it up as town v town, and once the vigilantes flipped, the biggest possible threat (a vig shooting the second wagon) was gone. And if you look back at the start of d2, Natiko voted AbBro but got questioned and then no one else did until Coolest had his flipout. Which accomplished several things:
-ensured that if Coolest flipped scum, AbBro would stay safe)
-established Coolest and partner as a double-voter, which is such a town power that they wouldn't be questioned

But it also happened after two things. Coolest and Z-Beat didn't pick up a lot of votes d2, but there were two, and they were being looked at with some scrutiny. Natiko in particular had a pretty sizable case. Then Z-Beat dropped. Ty dropped. Baelus were a hot topic, though most people believed them. They had the doctors, likely, but Baelus was never going to last. So Coolest throws out the double and shades AbBro. There's a whole-ass situation now:

Coolest >> suspects AbBro! j'accuse! blows double vote!
Baelus >> greenchecked AbBro

On paper, this looks like at least two teams get out alive. Baelus will fall eventually but the others will be okay.

That's not desperation. That's a plan.

There's more, especially with regard to votes yesterday, but I'm gonna break it up.