• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Happy Puppy

Oct 29, 2017
aparently minor stuff, just some hours, released immediately

How long ago was his crime, people change. Maybe that event was an important turning point for him. You can always go on a date with him in a public place and judge his character. Just cause he was in jail, doesn't mean he is a bad person.

Yesterday I broke up with my second "boyfriend". We dated a month and it was cool while it lasted, but I knew that we were not compatible. It takes me a while to develop feelings for a guy, so I gave this a chance. The "problem" is he got really attached really fast, he put me on a pedestal and was talking about me like I am this supreme being. It was flattering but unrealistic, at least to me.
We talked and stayed as friends. Grateful to have met him, he sang to me beautiful songs and we had great moments. Worst sex I've had in my life, he said if we could still have sex after this and I answered with a firm No!

I'm very grateful to have my ex in my life. He is #1 "boyfriend". Love him. He offered emotional support yesterday, and took care of me today when I got sick. Love that lil man, he makes me rethink about this whole marriage thing. Maybe he is the one for me ... until I'm sure I'm going to slut it up. Had really really good sex with a 20 year old on Monday, hope I see him again.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Even I have a record, Sphinx! Got hauled off to jail one afternoon for calling an officer a cunt during a traffic stop, lol

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I just had, no exaggeration, one of the best "dates" (meeting someone for the first time is not a date) I've ever had. Everything was perfect (except for the weather). We really liked each other, we talked all day long from early in the morning to like 9 pm. We share the same interests, there was so much to talk about, it was incredible. Super charming, smart, funny guy with the cutest smile. He didn't want to go back home, he kept pushing me to keep walking around.

So of course he doesn't live here, and is leaving the city early tomorrow, lol.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I just had, no exaggeration, one of the best "dates" (meeting someone for the first time is not a date) I've ever had. Everything was perfect (except for the weather). We really liked each other, we talked all day long from early in the morning to like 9 pm. We share the same interests, there was so much to talk about, it was incredible. Super charming, smart, funny guy with the cutest smile. He didn't want to go back home, he kept pushing me to keep walking around.

Grats but also, aww! Does he come to your city frequently? If you really like him you might be able to make it work.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Grats but also, aww! Does he come to your city frequently? If you really like him you might be able to make it work.
Not really, it's actually the first time he comes ;( So I live in Tokyo, and even though he's from Osaka, he lives in... northern France. He speaks Japanese, English, French, Spanish, and some Portuguese <3 We spent half the day in Spanish and the other half in Japanese. Way to set the bar impossibly high for my next date, lol.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Not really, it's actually the first time he comes ;( So I live in Tokyo, and even though he's from Osaka, he lives in... northern France. He speaks Japanese, English, French, Spanish, and some Portuguese <3 We spent half the day in Spanish and the other half in Japanese. Way to set the bar impossibly high for my next date, lol.

Ah, that's a bummer. A nice memory for the memory collection at least.

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Aww, he sounds great. Welp, at least you got a nice experience out of it. :)

srhltmr

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
So I've found myself being more interested in participating in online Trans communities. I guess before now I figured I didn't need it, but for some reason I do now. Not like things are going bad or anything...

Masquerader

Banned
Nov 4, 2017

Lucky you! For what it's worth, 2 of my relationships began similarly (attractive foreign guy/gal only in town for a couple of days), and they lasted a bit of time and were enjoyable, so hopefully you are lucky!

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
FgU40FG.gif

We get it. Y'all fucked in the swimming pool.

Deleted member 5127

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell, went to uni in the morning, back home only to find out that the site is back to how it was. So weird.

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly kinda glad the change was reversed. I was already trying to figure out how to hide some of those OTs.

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
So I just put an ad on something that's like a German Craigslist and it was pulled immediately, because of the word "Gangbang" like it's some illegal practice. -.-

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
Gangbang can also refer to gang violence and shootings. If you'd written "group sex", I doubt they'd taken it down.

Nah, the term is only used sexually in Germany. They're also specifically saying in their E-Mail, that "offering or looking for unprotected sex (oral, anal, vaginal), Gangbang or flatrate sex" are in violation of their TOS.

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
Ehm, no idea, I wasn't. The E-Mail was just an automated standard response, including a list of likely reasons my ad was pulled. The only thing fitting was the term "Gangbang"; I didn't say bareback or anything of the like.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I don't like how Plenty of Fish does not have a searching for Men AND Women option at the same time. I just see a choice for one or the other. Am I missing something here? That said, I feel if I would put both, then my odds would be lower. I've found that most people, even those in the community, do not want to date bi people. That's my experience, at least. I apologize if I'm speaking out of ignorance! :X

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like how Plenty of Fish does not have a searching for Men AND Women option at the same time. I just see a choice for one or the other. Am I missing something here? That said, I feel if I would put both, then my odds would be lower. I've found that most people, even those in the community, do not want to date bi people. That's my experience, at least. I apologize if I'm speaking out of ignorance! :X

That's something I heard a lot from bi people in the past. Apparently there is also plenty of ignorance and marginalisation directed at bi- and transsexual folks within our community. When I first heard about this, I was bewildered and confused, because I always thought us queers would be more tolerant and open to others (especially within our own community), if only due to experiencing to be a minority, to be different.
I still can't wrap my head around why anybody would even care if one is also into the other sex. It's something I honestly don't understand, because for one it's totally irrelevant and secondly I can't think of a single reason to not date someone just because of that. Like, why would I care?
If I can give you one advise Phil, just add your bisexuality to your profile (if you manage to find out how to do so) and forget about those, that won't contact or answer you because of it. They wouldn't be worth spending time with anyway.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
That's something I heard a lot from bi people in the past. Apparently there is also plenty of ignorance and marginalisation directed at bi- and transsexual folks within our community. When I first heard about this, I was bewildered and confused, because I always thought us queers would be more tolerant and open to others (especially within our own community), if only due to experiencing to be a minority, to be different.
I still can't wrap my head around why anybody would even care if one is also into the other sex. It's something I honestly don't understand, because for one it's totally irrelevant and secondly I can't think of a single reason to not date someone just because of that. Like, why would I care?
If I can give you one advise Phil, just add your bisexuality to your profile (if you manage to find out how to do so) and forget about those, that won't contact or answer you because of it. They wouldn't be worth spending time with anyway.

First of all, thanks for the reply, scamander!

In the past, I had someone turn me down on OKCupid, saying that I wouldn't be faithful because I would not be satisfied with just dating a man. Eventually, I'd need to be with a woman as well sooner or later, and cheat on them or something that escapes me. :/

scamander

Oct 27, 2017

Hey, you're welcome. :)

In the past, I had someone turn me down on OKCupid, saying that I wouldn't be faithful because I would not be satisfied with just dating a man. Eventually, I'd need to be with a woman as well sooner or later, and cheat on them or something that escapes me. :/

Wow, what an ignorant statement. He's somewhat implying sex is always the same, except with someone from the other sex, lol. I mean, I can see how someone could have that fear, but instead of asking you about your own experience, he was acting like he knew more about it then you. What an arse. That probably wasn't someone who puts a lot of faith/ trust into his relationships anyways, though.

What did you write in your ad other than the gangbang part?

Some background info: Due to my depression and mental disorder I don't have a lot of sexual experience. I just never felt confident in trying to actually get with someone. Furthermore, friends have told me, I wouldn't even notice, if others were approaching/ flirting with me. Back in February I've been hospitalised and started therapy. Since then, very slowly, things have gotten somewhat better. I realised that my only chance at happiness AND mental health is overcoming my fears.

So, I decided at a first step to write an ad, since it's somewhat easier for me than approaching people directly. I've explained that I don't have much experience and am looking for people to "teach" me being a master of sex (now that I think about it again, it sounds rather silly, but I was horny as fuck, when I've written it). I also said, that I'm open to a lot of things like trying bukkake and gangbangs and that I'm eager to gain as much experience as I can to somewhat make up for the last 10+ years. That's pretty much it.

Last edited:

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal

Assuming that the person would cheat is really dumb but I can see it being a issue for some people. What happens when you are with someone that is gay and want to have sex with the opposite sex? Some gay are ok with you going your way and doing it but others don't like the idea.
There is always room for communication but it might be hard for some people.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
Assuming that the person would cheat is really dumb but I can see it being a issue for some people. What happens when you are with someone that is gay and want to have sex with the opposite sex? Some gay are ok with you going your way and doing it but others don't like the idea.
It is wrong to assume that it will be an issue for a bi person.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
I mean, what if you're a gay man in a relationship with another gay man and he starts wanting to have sex with other men?

I don't see why bisexuality is the trigger for this concern.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I mean, what if you're a gay man in a relationship with another gay man and he starts wanting to have sex with other men?

I don't see why bisexuality is the trigger for this concern.
There is a big difference. When both are gay, a threesome is often the solution but if it's a bi/gay relationship, having a threesome with a woman might be a big nope for the gay. Things can get complicated.

OP
OP
Sai

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago

what happens when your boyfriend wants to fuck a bear but you're a twink?

stupid ass logic.