• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sion seems appropriate for a 7 mana card. Ruined Runner wins way more games than him.

I will say that Sion makes Tryndamere feel way, way worse. Sion has some deck building cost to him at least.

So Riot is holding a Bandle City Invitational featuring 2 conferences of 10 players total (Runeterra East vs West, 5 on each side). It will be held Saturday. Each player will be assigned a region to make decks with, hence 10 players for 10 regions. Winner of each conference will face of each other in the final. Matches will be played in 2 group round robin.

The decks will be restricted to the following rules:

Decks must only contain champions from their region, or multi-region champions from Bandle City that also include their region.
Decks must include at least one champion card.
Decks can include up to 9 cards from outside their assigned region.

I am assuming the existing tournament rules apply still, where you can't just bring 3 Shurima + Demacia line ups or 3 Sivir decks. Otherwise Shurima region would have a huge advantage.

My guesses for the line ups:

Demacia: Scouts with Lucian instead of Miss Fortune. Jarvan Fiora Ionia without Shen. Shyvanna Dragons (no Asol) or Cithria Matron only you splash in Garen and cut out most of the SI cards Or Poppy Demacia.

Ionia: Lulu Shen Demacia, Karma + Lee Sin Targon, Irelia deck without Azir and put in Zed (kekw), you basically just run Dais. Or Zed Elusive Kinkou. I actually realized that Ionia only has 7 champions while Shurima has 10, which is why I think you can't afford to use Lulu and Zed in the same deck (have to split them up somehow).

Shurima: Akshan + Sivir Demacia, Zilean + Nasus SI, Taliyah + Ziggs Landmark. I am sure someone will bring Renekton + Xerath mono Shurima line up as well. If you can figure out the 3rd deck then Shurima is looking the strongest in this.

Freljord: Ashe Freeze Noxus (just cut as many Noxus cards as you can), FTR (Tryndamere + Trundle), Turbo Thralls Lissandra (you run 3x Time in a Bottle, 3x Promising Future and 3x Clockwork Curator, or cut 1 card for 1 Clockhand).

Targon: Not going to lie... Targon looking kinda sus. Zoe + Aphelios PnZ. Leona Asol Targon Invoke (but I would probably run SI). Diana + Taric Golden Aegis cheese.

Shadow Isles: Kalista They Who Endure with Freljord, Elise + Nocturne Fearsome Mistwraith deck, Viego Thresh Ionia. Maybe Senna Go Hard or Darkness with Viego. SI actually has various options here because they also have 10 Champions to work with.

PnZ: Caitlyn + Teemo traps Heimer + Vi Ionia (old skool), Jinx Discard aggro (going to rough without broken ass Draven) and probably some Ezrael deck. It's possible you might also end up having to use Viktor somewhere.

Bilgewater: Pirate Burn, Fizz + Nami BC, some TF deck like Go Hard. Might also be possible to go Deep and cut Maokai. Pyke and Tahm Raka are basically unplayable without their counter part champions and package.

Noxus: Draven + Sion Discard, Riven + Leblanc Shurima Reputation, Darius Overwhelm Aggro (probably Allegiance). Vladimir actually sort of works here too as you can very easily cut Braum out.

Bandle City: Lulu + Poppy Demacia Beatdown, Tristana Bandle Tree Allegiance, Teemo Puffcaps or some spell based Fizz Prank Elusive deck. Aside from the first 2, the 3rd Bandle City deck is going to be very sketchy since they are missing a lot of their cards. Ziggs is unplayable without like 30 Shurima cards, Heimer needs a lot of the PnZ cards. Veigar almost works.

Last edited:

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
I gotta say, I'm having a lot of fun with Ziggs/Xerath. This is probably the first landmark deck that just works(for me at least). In my last game I practically locked a person out of summoning units because I have a leveled Xerath on board with like 3 roiling sands and more at hand.

Oct 27, 2017
4/7/4

Crap Expedition decks
Crap Vault
Crap Capsules

Sivir/Akshan is going to win this invitational event. Doesn't really sound fair if you get Freljord or Targon assigned to you, and go against Shurima... If Mogwai doesn't cast, not worth watching someone playing the unrealistic contrained decks.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Darkness control actually posting solid numbers on Mobalytics.

I know that in my experience, this deck absolutely demolishes Ez Draven. Yeah you won't be able to able have your Veigar/Senna on board that long but your minions are generating Darkness or value which means you are always ahead on card advantage and with the amount of healing it has access plus draw, they can't kill you even through Farron. I think a few tweaks and this deck could be solid tier 2 status.

Nami Fizz aren't bad on the stats either, just a bit worse than Zed Lulu Elusives.
Poppy Lulu Demacia doing very well.
Sion Draven doing very well... not so much for the SI version.
Teemo Caitlyn not doing all that well for the most played version but other iterations are doing better. Needs refinement but I think this has potential and is certainly better than previous Ez Freljord lists.
Bandle Tree Tristana deck doing very well too.
Shurima Bandle City Ziggs deck struggling however I believe that the Targon version is superior. Not enough stats on the Targon variant. Xerath is pretty much a flop in all the deck he is being run in.
Senna Go Hard is good, nothing amazing yet but still to be refined and can only really go up.
Greatmother decks aren't popping off yet.

So far this expansion is a success however the previous top decks are still really damn strong and posting about the same numbers as before. I think really only Xerath has fallen flat as expected. Like when you REALLY think about, Xerath is like a worse Yasuo...

Last edited:

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What do you mean?

Very pleased with new Senna being seemingly good. Played some games with that deck and it was really fun.
You mean my point about Xerath being a worse Yasuo?

Well first of all both Xerath and Yasuo have a steep deck building cost. Not only do they need a synergistic deck to level them up (landmark or stuns/recalls) but you need more of those to keep generating value from them (otherwise their leveled up forms don't win the game themselves).

Secondly, their level up conditions don't actually finish the game. They control the board and kill a few units, but that by itself doesn't win the game. Their abilities don't hit Nexus, which means they are limited to being midgame stabilizers, not finishers. Xerath need Ziggs to finish games, and Yasuo needs Swain to finish games as well. It's also sort of why Lux isn't that good even when leveled up despite having her spells actually hitting Nexus.

They are also similarly statted and costed only Xerath is statted worse than Yasuo... and Yauso EVEN has Quick Attack. And Yasuo's ability to kill units is more controlled and precise with a higher ceiling. Doing 3 damage to a weakest unit is a lot worse than doing 5 to a key unit on the board.

That said, Xerath has some advantages over Yasuo. He levels up faster as his level up condition is more proactive. Xerath also doesn't have a value issue in that Landmarks are decent value when played by themselves where as Stuns without Yasuo don't have as much value. So if you are playing a Yasuo deck, if you waste your stuns early game then you won't have enough stuns for Yasuo and you will also start to run out of cards quickly. Where as Landmarks you want to be playing early and Xerath can gain value on the turn he is played from landmarks already planted. And Xerath has a more built around deck with a direct champion counterpart... Yasuo doesn't really have another champion counterpart except MAYBE Swain (Leona and Malphite maybe they also have difficult closing out games in the way Ziggs can).

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What are people thinking the best Teemo/Caitlyn deck is? Would like to try it.
Its probably Freljord or Noxus version. The Bandle City version is performing pretty poorly. This deck still needs a lot of refinement but the 3 mana fast both draw 2 and Corina Mastermind have been pretty good cards for this archetype.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Even though the meta will inevitably shrink, it's looking like it should be healthier than last. Say you want about Azirelia's original form, but I actually enjoyed finding holes in that matchup vs dealing with Sivir/X last season. Should get back to climbing again!

No minimum eh? *cues 1x omen hawk PTSD*

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Dont really love the the lurk deck so far.

I dropped $20 to craft Senna and Veigar.

Having a lot of fun with the deck feels very strong so far.

Let's hope they dont nerf like last deck I spend real money on R.I.P. TLC

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I am not sure I am liking this trend of aggressive decks having the ability to out value and grind out games. This started with the Sivir Akshan deck and now it's happening with the new Discard deck.

Just played against the Akshan Sivir Demacia deck in which I won but they ended up having nearly as many cards as me at the end because they completed Warlords Palace/Hoard.

And people said Rummage nerf was a mistake lol!

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Okay yeah Caitlyn/Teemo isn't all the way there yet, maybe it'll get optimized out better but it isn't 100% yet.

But boy do I really love Bandle Tree, what a fun archetype, being able to switch between an aggressive Zoo plan and stalling until your alt win con is really great. It's vibing with me just like TK Soraka, if that can keep a viable winrate I'm here for it. Had to resist the urge to make it completely shiny with all the created cards.

also yeah I underestimated Veigar, if you can't remove him he's really annoying

OP
OP
jon bones

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Okay yeah Caitlyn/Teemo isn't all the way there yet, maybe it'll get optimized out better but it isn't 100% yet.

But boy do I really love Bandle Tree, what a fun archetype, being able to switch between an aggressive Zoo plan and stalling until your alt win con is really great. It's vibing with me just like TK Soraka, if that can keep a viable winrate I'm here for it. Had to resist the urge to make it completely shiny with all the created cards.

also yeah I underestimated Veigar, if you can't remove him he's really annoying

what bandle tree deck are you using? i can't seem to pilot mine well

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
what bandle tree deck are you using? i can't seem to pilot mine well
Just been using Swim's list

Half my wins are from Bandle Tree and half from just having a wide board and swinging, it can make a wide board ridiculously fast and Poppy's buff means your opponent is often forced into awkward trades. The problem is often if you have to go for a Tree wincon you're looking a turn 7/8 win against decks that will swing and kill you on 6, need to plan ahead/counterplay and change strats heavily based on matchup. I also keep a running list of what regions I've played for when the Tree isn't in my hand lol. Dunno where the deck will end up but if it settles into like a TK Soraka kind of position that'd be cool.

OP
OP
jon bones

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
anyone have any thoughts on my question above RE: weekly icon quests? i don't feel like leveling Tristana but I do want the icons coming in a few weeks. do they stack or do you need to finish Tristanas chain to get Ziggs next week?

Just been using Swim's list

Half my wins are from Bandle Tree and half from just having a wide board and swinging, it can make a wide board ridiculously fast and Poppy's buff means your opponent is often forced into awkward trades. The problem is often if you have to go for a Tree wincon you're looking a turn 7/8 win against decks that will swing and kill you on 6, need to plan ahead/counterplay and change strats heavily based on matchup. I also keep a running list of what regions I've played for when the Tree isn't in my hand lol. Dunno where the deck will end up but if it settles into like a TK Soraka kind of position that'd be cool.

thanks - will keep at it

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Sion seems appropriate for a 7 mana card. Ruined Runner wins way more games than him.

I will say that Sion makes Tryndamere feel way, way worse. Sion has some deck building cost to him at least.

So Riot is holding a Bandle City Invitational featuring 2 conferences of 10 players total (Runeterra East vs West, 5 on each side). It will be held Saturday. Each player will be assigned a region to make decks with, hence 10 players for 10 regions. Winner of each conference will face of each other in the final. Matches will be played in 2 group round robin.

The decks will be restricted to the following rules:

Decks must only contain champions from their region, or multi-region champions from Bandle City that also include their region.
Decks must include at least one champion card.

I am assuming the existing tournament rules apply still, where you can't just bring 3 Shurima + Demacia line ups or 3 Sivir decks. Otherwise Shurima region would have a huge advantage.

My guesses for the line ups:

Demacia: Scouts with Lucian instead of Miss Fortune. Jarvan Fiora Ionia without Shen. Shyvanna Dragons (no Asol) or Cithria Matron only you splash in Garen and cut out most of the SI cards Or Poppy Demacia.

Ionia: Lulu Shen Demacia, Karma + Lee Sin Targon, Irelia deck without Azir and put in Zed (kekw), you basically just run Dais. Or Zed Elusive Kinkou. I actually realized that Ionia only has 7 champions while Shurima has 10, which is why I think you can't afford to use Lulu and Zed in the same deck (have to split them up somehow).

Shurima: Akshan + Sivir Demacia, Zilean + Nasus SI, Taliyah + Ziggs Landmark. I am sure someone will bring Renekton + Xerath mono Shurima line up as well. If you can figure out the 3rd deck then Shurima is looking the strongest in this.

Freljord: Ashe Freeze Noxus (just cut as many Noxus cards as you can), FTR (Tryndamere + Trundle), Turbo Thralls Lissandra (you run 3x Time in a Bottle, 3x Promising Future and 3x Clockwork Curator, or cut 1 card for 1 Clockhand).

Targon: Not going to lie... Targon looking kinda sus. Zoe + Aphelios PnZ. Leona Asol Targon Invoke (but I would probably run SI). Diana + Taric Golden Aegis cheese.

Shadow Isles: Kalista They Who Endure with Freljord, Elise + Nocturne Fearsome Mistwraith deck, Viego Thresh Ionia. Maybe Senna Go Hard or Darkness with Viego. SI actually has various options here because they also have 10 Champions to work with.

PnZ: Caitlyn + Teemo traps Heimer + Vi Ionia (old skool), Jinx Discard aggro (going to rough without broken ass Draven) and probably some Ezrael deck. It's possible you might also end up having to use Viktor somewhere.

Bilgewater: Pirate Burn, Fizz + Nami BC, some TF deck like Go Hard. Might also be possible to go Deep and cut Maokai. Pyke and Tahm Raka are basically unplayable without their counter part champions and package.

Noxus: Draven + Sion Discard, Riven + Leblanc Shurima Reputation, Darius Overwhelm Aggro (probably Allegiance). Vladimir actually sort of works here too as you can very easily cut Braum out.

Bandle City: Lulu + Poppy Demacia Beatdown, Tristana Bandle Tree Allegiance, Teemo Puffcaps or some spell based Fizz Prank Elusive deck. Aside from the first 2, the 3rd Bandle City deck is going to be very sketchy since they are missing a lot of their cards. Ziggs is unplayable without like 30 Shurima cards, Heimer needs a lot of the PnZ cards. Veigar almost works.

Not a fan of 9 cards from the other region. 12 would've been just right for what you usually would see in a game. I don't mind emphasizing the regions in a show case like this but I would prefer it edge a little more into the realistic territory.

IBefore looking at your list I would guess the following champions would be chosen in each region:

Demacia: Jarvan
Bilgwater: gangplank
Ionia: Zed and Lulu
Noxus:Sion
Piltover:Ezreal
Shadow Isles: Senna
Shurima: Girl package
Targon: Soraka or Zoe
Freljord: Ashe or Trundle
Bandle City: Poppy

Looking over your list I didn't think they would be bringing 3 decks per region. That just makes the 9 card limit even worse.

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I've been really disappointed with Caitlyn/Teemo. It's definitely not even tier 2. At least the Freljord version. I'll continue messing around with some other regions but man I was hoping for more from it.

I can echo ZeroX in that I've been having fun with the Bandle Tree deck! While I've definitely been losing with it, I don't think there's been a game yet where I was just outright stomped, they've all felt competitive and when you do win with the Bandle Tree it feels good!

I did end up playing a Veigar/Senna darkness deck in Expeditions and had fun with it, so I can only imagine how much more fun the deck is in constructed. Might try that out today, or Poppy/Lulu.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Wanted to try out some lower winrate champs, so I've been playing a not-too-amazing but very fun Ziggs Renek homebrew. Saw a meta with a lot of these quick attack, elusive, and backline champs, so found a nice overlap of landmarks and vulnerable and went for it.

I'm playing between off-color Ionia vs Demacia. Ionia gets me more buffs and Nopeify into Veigar. Demacia gets me interaction on the opponent's turn.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
The biggest surpise of this expansion for me is how well my Tristana/Poppy multi-region deck is performing. I don't run The Bandle Tree so it's basically a midrange deck through and through. One of the strengths of the deck is the ability to flood the board and not run out of tempo, unlike most aggro decks. I had 6 units get ruinated and I was back to 5 units on the next turn with still a decently sized hand. The bandle city mayor and loping telescope can draw you some high end finisher cards on top of the main-decked bandle gunners.

All in all, this is probably my favorite deck of the expansion.

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017
The biggest surpise of this expansion for me is how well my Tristana/Poppy multi-region deck is performing. I don't run The Bandle Tree so it's basically a midrange deck through and through. One of the strengths of the deck is the ability to flood the board and not run out of tempo, unlike most aggro decks. I had 6 units get ruinated and I was back to 5 units on the next turn with still a decently sized hand. The bandle city mayor and loping telescope can draw you some high end finisher cards on top of the main-decked bandle gunners.

All in all, this is probably my favorite deck of the expansion.

I've added Tristana to my Bandle Tree deck to finish up her Quest and have been having success with it! I still use Bandle Tree, but having Tristana adding impact to the multi region cards has gotten me a couple wins already. A really fun deck with multiple ways to win! I wish people wouldn't just quit when I'm about to win with Bandle Tree- let me see the animation dammit!

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Still a bit early, but Discard Sion, Bandle Tree, Nami, and Senna/X are 4 great decks coming out of this exp so far. None feel overly oppressive, and some old decks are still viable. Overall, I'm really enjoying the quality of this exp.

I ended up deciding on Demacia for my deck. Still tweaking, but cruising through gold with it with like 80% winrate or so. I think I'd like to curve the deck slightly lower to be able to hard mulligan for matchup specific answers more aggressively. Also not a humongous fan of Honored Lord here I think. Wonder if I should do -1x Lord + Baccai for 2x Brightsteel Protectors or something...

ijJ5xnr.png

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Mogwai tilted by the timer so hard in this tournament.

Swim cruising with All In Fiora.

Oct 27, 2017
Watched the stream, partially... Meh. People who played Shurima and Noxus were absolute shitters, safe to say the skill level was all over the place, because it is was the streamer invitational.

I wish they had a little space between alternative cost and the actual effect like Magic. In Runeterra the effect feels almost like an afterthought hidden at the bottom.

Slow icon and Slow word-icon notices are duplicates of the same info, you could get a full line between effects with it gone. MTG cards win for having left alignment, where Runeterra has centered :(

Better tell me, why the fuck haven't we got the champions spell distinction yet? It is only being upvoted by reddit to top every couple of months... I don't like having to hover and read the card name to get this info.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda funny Swim made it to finals with his least played region and it was against Freshlobster with Bandle City.

Rigged that BC would win? LUL.

I was actually surprised because I thought BC would be the weakest. But Freshlobster was also the best player there.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Hold up, did ya'll know that Saltwater scourge and Lab of Legends both grant the 400/200/100 bonus EXP each, resulting in a total of bonus 800/400/200 exp? I always thought they shared the exp bonus so I didn't bother with the other.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Hold up, did ya'll know that Saltwater scourge and Lab of Legends both grant the 400/200/100 bonus EXP each, resulting in a total of bonus 800/400/200 exp? I always thought they shared the exp bonus so I didn't bother with the other.
Yup! 3x the bonus exp compared to the old days. It's why I don't really complain when they do things like move champ chests further back in the path and don't make them guarantee new champs. It just doesn't matter too much anymore!

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Alright it's that time again, what's the go on Gauntlet lineups

am I just doing three top tier aggro decks again, I'm not super confident in Bandle Tree yet

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Alright it's that time again, what's the go on Gauntlet lineups

am I just doing three top tier aggro decks again, I'm not super confident in Bandle Tree yet
I went full top tier and got the win.

Sivir/Akshan Demacia
Azir Irelia
Shen Jarvan

You can replace Shen Jarvan with Lulu Zed.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
low key I never actually bothered to play/learn Azirelia haha
I'm absolutely awful with Azirelia missed out on prime glory because my old strategy of taking Azirelia plus the 2 decks I actually want to play failed as people no longer Auto ban the deck in Guantlet like they did 2 months ago.

Did good and got 4 wins with my second lineup [Pirate, Sion Discard, Darkness Control]

Just Crafted 3 Lulu (already had the Zeds)

Any and all tips on playing the deck are appreciated.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I'm up to 40$ spent this expansion but I gotta slow down spending purely do to running out of wild rares,commons, epics.

Crafted Lurk,Darkness,Sion and draven, Lulu Zed.

Plan to put Lulu and Poppy together with Thursday's resources.

Last edited:

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm absolutely awful with Azirelia missed out on prime glory because my old strategy of taking Azirelia plus the 2 decks I actually want to play failed as people no longer Auto ban the deck in Guantlet like they did 2 months ago.

Did good and got 4 wins with my second lineup [Pirate, Sion Discard, Darkness Control]

Just Crafted 3 Lulu (already had the Zeds)

Any and all tips on playing the deck are appreciated.
Its a pretty easy deck to play. You want to use your buff spells reactively and save Rally spells for key plays. Protecting your Elusive units is vital.

Fleetfeather into Young Witch, Brightsteel Protector or Lulu is a great way to get ahead on the board. Generally don't play Zed without 2 mana for Sharpsight or Twin Disciplines to protect him. This generally means skipping turn 2.

I would mulligan away all spells and keep early game units.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Now that all 10 regions are in the game I'm really curious How and When Runeterra will handle Rotation and Formats

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Technically the base set isn't finished yet as the BC cards still have to release in full. Once it's been released in full (which will take up to February 2022) then that will be the core set of the game and everything after that will be stuff that could be rotated out (like a Void or Ixshtal expansion).

OP
OP
jon bones

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Technically the base set isn't finished yet as the BC cards still have to release in full. Once it's been released in full (which will take up to February 2022) then that will be the core set of the game and everything after that will be stuff that could be rotated out (like a Void or Ixshtal expansion).
well technically we don't even know if that's how it will work

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
lol a week after they say they're not balancing anything until october they nerf all the Shurima cards people have been complaining about. they really need change how they announce stuff. they got a bunch of bad pr and tons of frustrated players for no reason. It doesn't make sense to me.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Azirelia getting dunked on is all I need tbh. Flurry of fists getting getting nerfed is kinda sad though. It's always that one problem deck that ruins a card for other decks.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
They said they'd consider small updates.
it's possible we might see some small updates between now and then.
Dunno why people took that to mean they'll sit on their hands guaranteed.

Ruin Runner: 5-cost 6|4 > 5-cost 6|3
Merciless Hunter: 3-cost 4|3 > 3-cost 4|2
Shaped Stone: If a landmark has been played, give a unit +3|+1 > If a landmark has been played, give a unit +2|+1
Flawless Duet: 1-cost > 2-cost
Flurry of Fists: 3-cost > 4-cost

RIP my anti-meta deck. Renekton now social distancing from his coffin. Planned on dropping you by Plat, but you were cut down a tad too soon. In all seriousness, good nerfs. The only thing is idk about Flawless Duet. Double the mana is huge oof. But Azirelia has survived more I suppose.

Oct 27, 2017
It just keeps happening to Riot, I don't want the same song and dance every expansion, only resorting to the balance-patches after the extreme community's reaction.

That patch where they buffed quite a few underperforming things was good, at least the community thought it was the new direction after Irelia/Azir cancer, but now we are back in time, only nerfing the top overperformers after the community's outrage. This change is a Riot's direct response to the community, it wouldn't have happened without reddit posts. Eye has escaped the nerfs, I really don't want to see everyone bringing a Lee-sin deck to the tournament. It is so boring to watch...

Ekko/Lurk Expansion kind of looks like Shyvana now. Instead of buffing landmarks, they just made more mediocre landmark champions, and now shape stone is worse because it was overperforming in 1 landmark decks