fayaine

Mar 10, 2018
There isn't any story spoilers, we know what happens in the first hour of gameplay. I can say:
  • The game starts with Sora saying "They can take your world. They can take your heart. They can cut you loose from everything you know. But as long as it's your fate— *cuts off and Face Your Fears plays*
  • After the opening, you're in the station of awakening/dive to the heart on the stained glass. On the borders of the stained glass are pictures of memories from KH1, and you're playing as Young Sora from KH1 in his KH1 outfit, you can go up to the pictures and press Y/Triangle to examine them and see what happened. The game then goes through Chain of Memories and then Sora changes into KH2 outfit where the memories change to memories from KH2 and 385/2 Days. It's assumed that this will be a recap of all the games.
  • After all of that, there is once again a tutorial boss battle where you fight Darkside.
  • The first world in the game is Cable Town (an original world), it's a big world that has buildings reminiscent of Rome architecture and big white castles with white birds flying around. It looks beautiful.
Unless I missed anything, we haven't really seen anything else.

Sounds perfect to me considering the Xbox never had any Kingdom Hearts game this is amazing for Newcomers on Xbox.
Maybe they have Licensing issues and what not with the older Titles so they probably won't come over so it's kinda nessary unless people wanne watch those 40 Minute Story Videos and in the End only understand half of it anyways haha

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So we have no idea if he actually distributed copies before they got him? Might be a false alarm.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds perfect to me considering the Xbox never had any Kingdom Hearts game this is amazing for Newcomers on Xbox.
Maybe they have Licensing issues and what not with the older Titles so they probably won't come over so it's kinda nessary unless people wanne watch those 40 Minute Story Videos and in the End only understand half of it anyways haha
I assume MS just doesn't want to pay for a port.

Now that all the KH games are in one box, I think it would have been worthwhile to invest in KH on Xbox, but oh well.

It could be licensing issues, but FF games are coming over, so eh.

Apr 10, 2018
Guys, I somewhat understand wanting this guy to be console-banned or whatever, but are some of yall really GLAD he might be arrested? That's bizarre.

fayaine

Mar 10, 2018
Guys, I somewhat understand wanting this guy to be console-banned or whatever, but are some of yall really GLAD he might be arrested? That's bizarre.

He stole copies and sold them early breaking probably like atleast 10 laws why wouldn't we be happy ?
I mean you can't just be like f*** laws and live with that imo. So if he got arrested that's the right thing.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
He committed a crime. Crimes are bad. We as a society do not want to praise people for committing crimes so generally when someone commits a crime, we are happy to see justice served. What's so weird about that?

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I assume MS just doesn't want to pay for a port.

Now that all the KH games are in one box, I think it would have been worthwhile to invest in KH on Xbox, but oh well.

It could be licensing issues, but FF games are coming over, so eh.

I mean you could argue MS shouldn't have to pay for said ports to come over. On the same hand FF is coming to switch and xbox, after there was said licensing interfering with that for awhile. So it could be a similar thing. For all we know the KH Collection will come to switch and xbox next year or further down the road.

Regardless, the news of a recap though is pretty nice for all parties involved. Surprised they haven't made more mention of that, considering the amount of people we've seen go "I don't wanna play 100+ hours of games for KH3"

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
I mean you could argue MS shouldn't have to pay for said ports to come over. On the same hand FF is coming to switch and xbox, after there was said licensing interfering with that for awhile. So it could be a similar thing. For all we know the KH Collection will come to switch and xbox next year or further down the road.

Regardless, the news of a recap though is pretty nice for all parties involved. Surprised they haven't made more mention of that, considering the amount of people we've seen go "I don't wanna play 100+ hours of games for KH3"
Longer you take to mention it, the longer people will continue to buy KH games, thinking they need to buy them to understand the full story.

They have mentioned there'll be a recap before, they just aren't making it a big deal in terms of marketing for the game. Yeah recap is good for everyone, especially if/when KH3 comes to PC/ Switch. I've liked KH1 and CoM gameplay wise, so I have no regrets playing them despite a recap, besides recaps never give you teh full picture anyway.

notnow0182

Dec 16, 2017
KH3 leaks are back on the menu boys lol. Someone opened the game this Christmas morning from mob guy and is posting spoilers on twitter.

notnow0182

Dec 16, 2017
I don't have links. But a trusted poster shared on kingdom hearts insider that there's someone on Twitter posting leaks.

Mandikiri

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
Boston, MA.
I wouldn't mind a link. Always loved reading spoilers, be there fake or real. Gives me something to read.

Also on the side. Been doing a KH marathon, so I am super excited for KH3.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Well, Tangled is supposedly one of the mid-game worlds; we are leaving early game spoilers territory lol

Oct 25, 2017
So KHinsider tweeted about this guy, and he jumped from 4 followers to 33 in a heartbeat. Not the smartest move, I'd say

therealmob21

Banned
Nov 28, 2018
So KHinsider tweeted about this guy, and he jumped from 4 followers to 33 in a heartbeat. Not the smartest move, I'd say

like its so unlikely youd ever come across that account unless you went out of your way searching for it, so i agree calling attention to the account is probably the worst thing you could do. its not like the guy was in peoples mentions or anything

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
The first guy who leaked videos of this game didn't care about the series. He only used the videos to show he actually was in possession of KH3.

This new guy. He knows about KH. He cares about KH. He will most likely reach the final boss within few days most likely. This guy might be dangerous when it comes to spoilers. Buckle up guys.

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017

They're not the first to find him tbh. Word was slowly getting around, and it's better that people are informed as early as possible rather than crossing your fingers and hoping this guy's tweets don't somehow make their way to your feed.

With only a month left before release, pretending you don't see anything or underplaying the problem isn't going to cut it.

Last edited:

Komali

Sep 25, 2018
cdc.jpg

notnow0182

Dec 16, 2017
In about a weekish maybe two at the latest, there will probably be a 1000+ people playing this game. It's an RPG so Square is going to send out review copies fairly early. Would not be surprised to see several review copies get in the hands of the wrong people for this game.

Also, this guy isn't going to leak the game. He's clearly greatly involved with the KH community, he follows people like cynical and made the account yesterday to hide his identity. He posted an insignificant clip and a screenshot we've already seen a million times and he's already halfway through the game. His goal was definitely to just tell the community the games out there and people are playing it or he would have posted other things.

Last edited:

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
hey guys....my best buy kh3 order says it is ready for pick up...to bring id and all to get it

is this real life?? lol

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
If there are any stores in CA or Bay Area that people know get games early, PM me please.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Does any one know if there are any blocked scenes on PS4?
I have nothing to back this up, but i'm going to go with yes for the late-game cutscenes. 0.2 had everything unblocked except for the final areas of the game (though they did release a patch this year allowing recording of it, and the other movies in the other games, but I think 3 will be like 0.2 was originally)

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
hey guys....my best buy kh3 order says it is ready for pick up...to bring id and all to get it

is this real life?? lol

are you talking about the blind box key ring that comes with the game? Because that says its ready for pickup or going to be today.......which will probably get delayed till the games launch.