jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They must have a bunch of these trailers already done and ready for release. What a terrible editing style, doesn't do the animation any favors.

Glad the leaks were false if only to be able to look forward to being surprised.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Otherwise, it looks like we saw an Advanced Cancel, that is a super being canceled into a level 2 super. Or perhaps that was a Max Mode activation. Cinematic super flashes might only be exclusive to the big neomax/climax supers.

Nah, that was definitely an advanced cancel.

So far we have supercancels, advanced cancels, climax cancels and EX moves being used.

Still no sign of max mode being in.

Sheentak

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah lol but tbf Orochi is pretty much the peak villain in terms of power, you can't just have it causally hanging around so it made sense they'd get rid of it ASAP lol. I think Kyo, Chizuru and Shingo could be a good alternate version of the Japan Team but I'm still leaning on Kyo/Goro/Shingo.
Theory Kyo wont be in it and instead we get a new character for team Japan. Sacred treasures team pls!

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Benimaru is the only one who can claim that he has been champ in all the sagas

Sheentak

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, they added 58 characters for XIV, what's another 50?
Also 108 has special meaning in Japan

n Japan, at the end of the year, a bell is chimed 108 times in Buddhist temples to finish the old year and welcome the new one. Each ring represents one of 108 earthly temptations (Bonnō) a person must overcome to achieve nirvana.

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
one of the safest franchise veterans just shattered all of my expectations

honestly the trailer a week thing has been keeping me glued in, left guessing what the new team configurations will be for iori and kyo

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
one of the safest franchise veterans just shattered all of my expectations

honestly the trailer a week thing has been keeping me glued in, left guessing what the new team configurations will be for iori and kyo

Honestly, this weekly trailer thing is genius. This game is pretty much always on my mind and timeline now. There's constant speculation and reacting

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
I'm gonna guess that the next trio of trailers will focus on Kyo's team

Japan Team, Sacred Treasures Team? we'll see i guess

Aronleon

Apr 9, 2020
There goes the Leaks and here comes the praying circle to get Adelheid and Namesless on the roster.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
This showed a lot more of what the character can actually do.

The editing went back to too fast but I think it's because this time they actually had a lot to show. Unlike shunei's.

So lv2 are in... but they got rid of cinematics for them entirely. That 3xplains why we had not seen them.

So the problem is that it leaves characters with literally 1/10 climax with..
Well, shitty climax.

Benimaru being the poster boy for that.

And K' is fucked as well. His glasses cinematic lv2 was his best super. :(

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Beach stage is pretty great

c3q0yZO.png

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Special effects in this game are a big upgrade over 14.

kEhllXw.png

BbXax4g.png

tyRrGFa.png

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Benimaru with Shun'Ei & Meitenkun as Team Hero. Sweet mix up!

And also, that means that the leak is officially debunked.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I'm gonna guess Kyo is next, but it could also be something safe like Leona or K'. Kyo would be interesting just so we could discover his team already lol

Mai would also be cool so we can find out who's going to be rounding out the Women Fighters Team this time

Since those are the four remaining confirmed characters, and all of them are likely team leaders, I could see those being the next four teams shown off.

In that case, Kyo or Mai being next would probably be the most interesting options, since we can probably guess who Leona and K have on their teams. Though if we're shattering all expectations, maybe not.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Since those are the four remaining confirmed characters, and all of them are likely team leaders, I could see those being the next four teams shown off.

In that case, Kyo or Mai being next would probably be the most interesting options, since we can probably guess who Leona and K have on their teams. Though if we're shattering all expectations, maybe not.

I honestly can't even picture Leona with a team that's not Team Ikari. Kyo or Mai would be the most interesting picks for next week for sure.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
That's good. The leak was debunked so there's more to work with now.

I did think that Benimaru might be on Shun'ei's team given how he was dressed. And I guess it's not China Team either, but just Hero Team. I'm going to guess Kyo is in a Sacred Treasures Team at this point. Goro's probably going to be left out in the cold.

It's still China team, Kyo's team was interchangeably called Japan team and Hero team throughout KOF.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Time for Team 3 Sacred Treasures to return with Kyo, Iiori and Chizuru

Put Vice and Mature on a team with Adelheid

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I like it, nice lineup for the Hero team and there's gotta be a reason why Kyo and Beni are on different teams.

Well, it's not the first time that this has happened.

First, Benimaru was with K', Maxima, & Shingo on KOF '99.
Then he was with Shingo, Seth & Lin on KOF '00.
Then he was just with Goro Daimon & Shingo on KOF 2003.
Then he was with Elisabeth & Duo Lon on KOF XI.