• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Well?

• For

Votes: 2,269 81.1%
  • Against

Votes: 530 18.9%

• Total voters

Verhai

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lmao yea it just looks bad and thats not even mentioning the fact shes a straight up cop. What a way to not listen to any young voices but such is the way of the democrats
Yeah you're right. Joe and Kamala aren't gonna be doing a presidential run, they're gonna be doing an apology tour. Everyone in here thinks name recognition will get her in like Trump did. I cant wait for November.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Good for her, but I don't understand the hype. A California liberal appeals to nobody but the already established based.

It definitely feels like the people hyping her up are out of touch. The average person who isn't from California and doesn't follow politics has probably never heard of her. Hopefully that won't matter in the general, because it feels like it did during the primary.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
I would however like to remind people that was rightfully roasted during debates for her record as AG. She may want to have a better defense lined up this time, especially in the current climate.
A better defense from? Trump? It was only a question because it was the Democratic primary. It would be like someone losing the gop primary because they aren't racist enough and wondering how they are going to answer for that against a democrat opponent

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad it's not Rice.

I feel bad for saying it. She's plenty qualified, but I just don't want to hear the Republican's greatest Benghazi hits for the next 3 months.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I love private prisons and cops :)

(This is sarcasm in case anyone can't tell. These threads get awful. This sucks.)

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn right!

The easy and right choice. For a second there, I was thinking he was gonna screw it up, but nope, he went with Kamala.

Huskman

Jan 21, 2019
Kinda surprised at how positive Era's response is. Not the biggest fan of Harris and was hoping for Warren or Duckworth. Of course, I'm still gonna vote for Biden.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, definitely not my first choice but it wouldn't really have mattered who he picked. Voting for Biden no matter what. I don't remember there being much enthusiasm here for Harris during the primaries, but whatever gets people to vote I guess.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
tenor.gif

I guess we doin this!

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully they've ironed out their personal differences behind the scenes. Harris is a very qualified candidate although I do worry that her words on Biden will make excellent fodder for Republican attack ads.

"How can you trust Joe Hussein Biden when his own VP said this about him just this past year: ..."

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
A better defense from? Trump? It was only a question because it was the Democratic primary. It would be like someone losing the gop primary because they aren't racist enough and wondering how they are going to answer for that against a democrat opponent
Yep. Only way they might try to attack is through surrogates pretending to be Democrats. Likely a GOP/Russia plan going forward, but who cares

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Knew this before she dropped out of the race. Biden/Harris was the obvious ticket. She can now push police reform as a former AG, she's got a ton of charisma that'll remind people of Obama, and it'll set Dems up for 12 years in office when she runs in '24.

Plus they now have a ton of female candidates for other cabinet positions.