• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Well?

• For

Votes: 2,269 81.1%
  • Against

Votes: 530 18.9%

• Total voters

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
I cannot fathom being excited for her considering her awful record as California's AG. Just did everything in her power to punish the poor and protect corrupt trash like Steve Mnuchin. It's going to be sickening watching people pretend this person was a champion of righteous causes when she's been anything but.

Her and Biden are still better than Trump, but God this is bleak.

Yeaaaap

BigSkinny0310

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
The layup choice, no reason to throw a wrench in things. Love Harris too

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
giphy-downsized-medium.gif
She's literally eating Pence!

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Why does the idea of having to appeal to the other side of the spectrum only apply to the left? When it was looking like Bernie was gonna win the nomination everybody expected and wanted him to pick a moderate running mate. Him picking an equally left VP would have been met with incredible criticism, this forum included.
Why is it that for decades the left has to accomodate the needs of the moderats but not vice versa?

Is your argument here that Harris is a moderate?

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
I am glad Biden did not try to get cute and clever. Sometimes the obvious choice is in fact the best choice.

Dec 31, 2017
I would however like to remind people that was rightfully roasted during debates for her record as AG. She may want to have a better defense lined up this time, especially in the current climate.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
She is going to fucking destroy Pence worse than Biden did Ryan.

It's the right choice. We need to win at all costs and she is the most marketable VP candidate.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Alright then, now let's get the orange turd out of office.

Last edited:

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
For us un-educated non-americans, what is a running mate?
Basically, the person selected to run as vice-president along with the presidential candidate. If they're elected, and something happens to the ancient person who is president, the vice president becomes president. It's extra important as Biden plans on only serving one term, so if they win, Harris is the default candidate in 2024.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Why does the idea of having to appeal to the other side of the spectrum only apply to the left? When it was looking like Bernie was gonna win the nomination everybody expected and wanted him to pick a moderate running mate. Him picking an equally left VP would have been met with incredible criticism, this forum included.
Why is it that for decades the left has to accomodate the needs of the moderats but not vice versa?

i see you sneaking in a relitigation of the primary

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lets hope we all get the job done in November!

syndicalist

Oct 25, 2017
Good for her, but I don't understand the hype. A California liberal appeals to nobody but the already established based.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
This is who everyone wanted right?

He kind of pigeonholed himself into only having a few choices. I think she's a complete charlatan who will lose against any given Republican challenger in 2024, but the only other choices would (also) be pulling useful congresswomen out of office to essentially do nothing for four years.