RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Free is always a good price for a Just Cause game.

(Since they are basically fucking around simulators)

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Wow, Game Pass really is getting better and better every month. We're getting closer to having a AAA 3rd party game launch on the service haha.

sugarmonkey

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know I'm supposed to hate this game based on all of the negative feedback it has received but I'm having an absolute blast (pun intended)

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
Game Pass is great for any title.
This whole "Game Pass is for average underperforming games" idea is nonsense.
If it was great for any title, everyone would want their games on there Day one. It's obviously something publishers whose games have been out/didn't do very well (which btw isn't synonymous with "game is crap") do a deal for to get some extra potential revenue/engagement from addons and season passes and actual game purchases. Don't get me wrong, I love game pass, but I doubt rockstar would've made equal/more money if they popped rdr2 on there Day one (hell, year one).

sugarmonkey

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I guess I'm just easily impressed then. The first two cut scenes looked bad, and the shimmering hair textures in all the cutscenes aren't great, but I just thought to myself while playing on the X how good it looks and how much better the world building looks in 4 over 3. You guys are entitled to your opinions. Internet outrage fueled opinions in my opinion, but you guys keep doing you!

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
I think the game looks bad in the dark and the start of the game is pretty dark, but after that it looks great. I've got the 3 grappling hook types and just screwing around in the world with those have been super fun.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Man, I guess I'm just easily impressed then. The first two cut scenes looked bad, and the shimmering hair textures in all the cutscenes aren't great, but I just thought to myself while playing on the X how good it looks and how much better the world building looks in 4 over 3. You guys are entitled to your opinions. Internet outrage fueled opinions in my opinion, but you guys keep doing you!
There's nothing wrong with your opinion. If you like it, then that's fine too! I still plan on going back and wasting time with it one day. It just looks horrible..

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
That's really early considering the game just came out

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
I actually bought Just Cause 4 in December and played a ton of it on my Xbox One X. The cutscenes were really odd looking and did look like crap, but it is just flat out complete garbage to say that the in game engine and graphics looked bad. It actually looked quite amazing on the X, right up there with most AAA titles that I have played on there. And the performance was very good even when tons of crazy physics things were going on with explosions. This is a definite fun sandbox destruction game where you can be creative in the ways you destroy things.

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I actually bought Just Cause 4 in December and played a ton of it on my Xbox One X. The cutscenes were really odd looking and did look like crap, but it is just flat out complete garbage to say that the in game engine and graphics looked bad. It actually looked quite amazing on the X, right up there with most AAA titles that I have played on there. And the performance was very good even when tons of crazy physics things were going on with explosions. This is a definite fun sandbox destruction game where you can be creative in the ways you destroy things.
I've only played the first like 45 minutes on the X...however I don't think I'd go as far as to call the graphics amazing.

But I wouldn't call them the worst ever like some others have said! I think they look fine? There is this weird shimmer on things and dark areas have this strange look.

But just grappling around and the explosions and such looked alright to me!

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Played a couple of hours of JC4 and I wouldn't even pay 10 bucks for it. What the hell happened with all the potential the franchise showed with 2?